Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale - page 79. (Read 183823 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Only self-outsole creating. I need not to panic . More in investments, but I don't think it sell in the long run .

This is long term project and much better than it's all competitor in the market current price is still very cheap. I also think invest more into this project very tricky move surely it will rise very soon and it will jump over 50k again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Only self-outsole creating. I need not to panic . More in investments, but I don't think it sell in the long run .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
The price dropped a lot . But this is not a time to panic.

yesterday and today is the distribution for the signature campaign, so some of them choose to dump it. I am sure the price will back to the 50k sat.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The price dropped a lot . But this is not a time to panic.
Activity: 574
I bought @ 0.00030 and I totally trust this project

No need to panic sell, a good project takes time

I almost lost my patience,almost~
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I bought @ 0.00030 and I totally trust this project

No need to panic sell, a good project takes time
Activity: 308
Why the price go down day and day?It is dangerous now

Coin of hell: Bitcoin price trembles, RLC drops; the coin gets new update and much cominication from the team... Price still drops.

but the rumor sell the news Cheesy there will be a pump soon this project is going to 1$ within next weeks for sure

this project just start , it need take time to grow up and then we will see RLC price up up up
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

Coin of hell: Bitcoin price trembles, RLC drops; the coin gets new update and much cominication from the team... Price still drops.

RLC is still above ICO price and looks to be stable around the price of 25-28k sat,this is still under the development status and once we have some news/updates rolling out,I believe it will be back to its 50k mark in next few months or even more.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Quack.

its important to have a solid base of people who support this project. so dont sell if you believe in this project.
Activity: 350

but the rumor sell the news Cheesy there will be a pump soon this project is going to 1$ within next weeks for sure
Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
Distributed signatures, although the price is in good condition . More awarders had no effect .
Activity: 443
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Business dev, fintech, research
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
bounties will be paid when? investors eagerly await. every time I fall I keep getting in.

in the future, may join the ranks of the top 20. because the project cares a lot about the team.

Just hold soon it will be among into top 20 markets RLC is promising project and the team is also doing hard work to deliver on time. I also quite sure this will be amazing cryptocurrency in future and will change the lives of strong hands.
how unpredictable rises. it's too early to say something. but investors earnings are very good, maybe a little can sell.

all of the assets in the hands of investors to be at the top of the 20 prompts. we'll see when bounties are given.

Bounties were too big so I expect dump in a short time.

How much were the bounties, and when are they paid?

a portion of the last payment they made . Very few remained . ( 300k in total distributed rlc )
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
bounties will be paid when? investors eagerly await. every time I fall I keep getting in.

in the future, may join the ranks of the top 20. because the project cares a lot about the team.

Just hold soon it will be among into top 20 markets RLC is promising project and the team is also doing hard work to deliver on time. I also quite sure this will be amazing cryptocurrency in future and will change the lives of strong hands.
how unpredictable rises. it's too early to say something. but investors earnings are very good, maybe a little can sell.

all of the assets in the hands of investors to be at the top of the 20 prompts. we'll see when bounties are given.

How many bounties are there in total? When will they be released to ppl?
I'd like to sell before it.

0,5% of tokens for signature campaign.
That's the main reason for price slight decline so far.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

How many bounties are there in total? When will they be released to ppl?
I'd like to sell before it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

How much were the bounties, and when are they paid?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Yes bounties are too big specially those who joined in the signature campaign,expecting they are the ones who make a huge dump after they recieve thier tokens
Pages:
Jump to: