Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RND] RandomCoin -Random Dif every hour- [NO Premine][Exchange ready] - page 11. (Read 13208 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
?? Random Coin ??
The DIF will be based on a random number between 1-20 every hour. This means consistent value for long term miners!

Release: April 2nd 8:00 PM GMT

INFO

Algorithm: Scrypt
Premine: 0%
Block time: Random
Transaction: 3 confirmations
Block reward: 25,000 RND

Official website is soon to come!

Official Pool
We will be on dedicatedpool, still talking to them about release and such.

Exchange Ready
I am working with http://cryptorush.in to be on an exchange the minute this coin goes live. If I have to pay the listing fee out of my own pocket so be it.

No Premine
Premine is generally a scam. I won't be doing any premine and this coin starts at block 0. Coins that premine fail. A DEV should support his/her coin without stealing from the community.

Bountys
I will be paying for these bountys out of pocket.

Coin icon: .1BTC to winner, .025BTC to all submissions. (Submit ideas as comment I will pick a winner in the next 24 hours)
Promoting: Promote the coin with a thread reviewing and advertising this coin's concept - .02BTC

I have all of the code created for this coin. The whole randomizing aspect needed to be coded by myself.
This isn't your regular cookie cutter coin that fails just like the rest. The DIF is going to be based entirely on a random
integer rather than based on the network hash. We believe this will ultimately create great, long-term mining profits with this coin.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to comment them below or send me a PM.

Donate to buy our spot on cryptsy: 15ujudzFAi2NyXjsJNeN7ftqkbz7Q4Azpz

If we can get about 1.2 BTC donated I can buy our spot on cryptsy! Donated so far: .05 / 1.2

If the dev decide to use X11, it will be a great idea.

X11 + no premine + new random diff !

In total, these will make Randomcoin a nice coin.

Pages:
Jump to: