Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]rocket-exchange - cheap and fast trading, cheap and fast listing - page 4. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 2
it is very easy for small coins tonget listed.
you can buy and sell eny on crex.

so big chance for new unknown coins or community driven coins!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Still curious why ENY was chosen for pairing - out of the two thousand or so possible choices out there. I must confess, I haven't had the time to look into ENY. However, would greatly appreciate any pointer why this particular choice
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
You can trade more then 20 altcoins now at our exchange:

For example MIC3, RAT, HTH, SOV, HWC, and fresh MarlinCoin

Have fun !

The trading activity is not very energetic at the moment. This is understandable for a new exchange. Hopefully, you will not delist a lot of your coins listed right now. Traders are really important in an exchange so I hope you will get bunch of them in the coming days.
Thanks for your understanding. Meanwihile 37 coins listed. Of course we give every coin the chance to generate volume. But of course we can not keep coins without any volume for months....

This is an interesting new exchange, I like it - no BTC!!! Great!!!

37 coins and growing, including SCRIB!!!

I agree it needs some more users but everything must start from somewhere and growing slowly and steadily is better than a fast start which dies to nothing.

Keep up the good work Rocket Team!
Activity: 637
Merit: 11
Dont forget to claim our Bounty.

First 100 user with trades claimed ait #Airdrop channel in discord will receive 50 ENY

Have fun  Cheesy

Have fun !

The trading activity is not very energetic at the moment. This is understandable for a new exchange. Hopefully, you will not delist a lot of your coins listed right now. Traders are really important in an exchange so I hope you will get bunch of them in the coming days.
Thanks for your understanding. Meanwihile 37 coins listed. Of course we give every coin the chance to generate volume. But of course we can not keep coins without any volume for months....
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Have fun !

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
LitecoinX (LTCX) now on rocket-exchange!

Have fun !
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
Great! I will give it a try!

Are you bored of complicated trading user Interfaces, long waiting for coin deposit, high withdrawel fees?

Here is your solution:

https://rocket-exchange.net/market/ENY-BTNX

Exchange overview:
- germany based, fast server
- wide spread coin listings from small to medium
- trading fees 1.5%
- no deposit fee, only 21 confirmations needed
- low withdrawel fees only set by wallet

Visit us on Discord:
 https://discord.gg/unTW4Zb

First 100 user with a trade get 50 ENY for free. This can be claimed at Discord.

For serveral reasons we only have ENY base pairs. ENY can be bought here:
  Crex24 (highest volume)   |  MySpeedTrade  |   CryptalDash (main page)  |   Raisex

More information about ENY you can find here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-annposmultiple-devicescharity5-exchangesno-icoemergencycoin-3255679

For DEV who would like a listing, please fill out form at website or better write us an PM here or on Discord.

if you have any questions or remarks, dont hesitate to ask us.

We wish you all Happy Trading.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: