Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 148. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
we need another pool as the one we have sucks. dont like the UI :p
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
Let's say I have deposited some ROI coins for 12 months (1yrs). If I need the coins before 1yrs can I take them out anytime ? or I have to wait 1yrs. Are there any punishment ?

thanks

they will be locked for as long as you have set the term deposit time. in this case you will have to wait 12 months aprox..

all my coins are in term deposits Smiley

I see. What about the interest (coins)? Will the interest (coins) added to main balance or they too will be locked away with the deposited amount ?

The term deposit interests are also locked. You get your coins and the term deposit interests after 12 month.
Activity: 107
Let's say I have deposited some ROI coins for 12 months (1yrs). If I need the coins before 1yrs can I take them out anytime ? or I have to wait 1yrs. Are there any punishment ?

thanks

they will be locked for as long as you have set the term deposit time. in this case you will have to wait 12 months aprox..

I see. What about the interest (coins)? Will the interest (coins) added to main balance or they too will be locked away with the deposited amount ?
Activity: 240
Merit: 11

thanks

Activity: 107

thanks
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Can you create a fine looking signature here for bitcointalk so that we can use it and make this coin more present?

Yes that is a good idea!

I can do a signature end of the day today, if that works.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
dev why don't you go and pump up this a coin a bit on coinsmarkets ? first to gain people attraction and 2nd to get the  necessary  volume to get it listed on coinmarketcap.
sounds good ?

Speaking of volume I didn't see where CoinsMarkets is showing the 24 hour trading volume for the coin... am I missing something?

Not sure how to know how many BTC worth of ROI is being sold in 24 hours?
   ROI   0.000001931   0.171903767   +6.78%

it is in the side window on the right
Activity: 22
where watch ROIcoin-CLI.exe and ROIcoind.exe ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
dev why don't you go and pump up this a coin a bit on coinsmarkets ? first to gain people attraction and 2nd to get the  necessary  volume to get it listed on coinmarketcap.
sounds good ?

Speaking of volume I didn't see where CoinsMarkets is showing the 24 hour trading volume for the coin... am I missing something?

Not sure how to know how many BTC worth of ROI is being sold in 24 hours?
I want to make a deposit in my wallet. It needs to input address. Where can I get it?
I.e. 12 months depost. Which address should I use? Can't get this info anywhere.

At the top of the wallet click on "Receive"
In Label box enter any name you want there to label the transaction
Click "Request Payment" button

New box pops up
At bottom click "Copy Address" button
Click "Close" button

At top of wallet click "Deposit"
Paste the address in the "Deposit Address" box that you just copied in the previous step
Enter the amount of coins you want to deposit
Choose the length of time you want to deposit do not do more than one year
At bottom click "Deposit ROI" button

Review the popup details to make sure all is okay
Finish the deposit transaction

Now on top of wallet click "Overview"
In lower section called "ROIcoin Term Deposits" you can see your deposit and all of the details about it

Let me know if you run into any problems or have any questions.

Can you create a fine looking signature here for bitcointalk so that we can use it and make this coin more present?

Yes that is a good idea!
Activity: 53
I want to make a deposit in my wallet. It needs to input address. Where can I get it?
I.e. 12 months depost. Which address should I use? Can't get this info anywhere.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
they are busy we need a community member who has this skill to work on this. You do the work the team will give you a bounty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
sounds good ?
I am a native German speaker, and have two questions to the native English speaker:

On the left side of the wallet there are the "Balances". One line is "Earned". Is this the correct description for it? For me this value is not "earned" yet. It is "locked". In the Europecoin wallet the description is "immature".

In the table of term deposits the status is also "earned". For me the status of the term deposits are "locked" or something like this.

But perhaps I am fully wrong with my english.  Cool

Marv

Before the fork that was coded to say Immature:

We did change that to say Earned:

We also changed things down in the ROIcoin Term Deposits section at the bottom and the "status" matches the same word and says "earned"

The thinking was for branding. The coin needs to be branded ROI which of course stands for Return On Investment. Hopefully the term "Earned" will reinforce making a return on the term deposited (locked) coins.

OK, thanks for yor explanation. I think I understand your intention now.   Smiley
Anyone go for the big 1 year term?

Very much so :-)

I hope the Term Deposit strategy works out and based on a lot of feedback thus far it is working just as intended. The interest payout is so much higher when locking the coins and the longer they're locked the higher and higher the reward. Hopefully this will encourage people to lock the coins and to even lock them for longer periods of time.

Potential benefits for the coin as a result of the term deposit feature:

• This should reduce the market supply and could help coin value as it can influence supply/demand.
  • This should cause some users to stay more engaged with the coin long term as they track it and wait for it to unlock.
  • The term deposit feature allows for bounties/airdrops to be paid out and sent locked so the coins can't be dumped right away.
  • Over time as term deposits grow the coin supply this should help to boost the total market cap for the coin.
  • It helps the coin to be unique from most other coins which do not offer any type of term deposit feature.
  • It helps to reinforce the coins branding as a coin that provides Return On Investment.
  • It adds another dimension as a store of value because term deposit payouts are at some future date.
  • It allows users who can't mine or can't afford to buy a lot of coins a chance to multiply substantially over time.
  • It helps protect coin buyers if the coin value runs flat or drops as the multiplied coins help to offset this.

If anyone has any other benefits they can think of I'd love to hear it Cheesy
I am a native German speaker, and have two questions to the native English speaker:

On the left side of the wallet there are the "Balances". One line is "Earned". Is this the correct description for it? For me this value is not "earned" yet. It is "locked". In the Europecoin wallet the description is "immature".

In the table of term deposits the status is also "earned". For me the status of the term deposits are "locked" or something like this.

But perhaps I am fully wrong with my english.  Cool

Marv

Before the fork that was coded to say Immature:

We did change that to say Earned:

We also changed things down in the ROIcoin Term Deposits section at the bottom and the "status" matches the same word and says "earned"

The thinking was for branding. The coin needs to be branded ROI which of course stands for Return On Investment. Hopefully the term "Earned" will reinforce making a return on the term deposited (locked) coins.

But perhaps I am fully wrong with my english.  Cool

Marv
Jump to: