Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 149. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
Activity: 154
Merit: 22
I’m going to try the term deposit. Where to get the deposit address?

Click the receive tab and create a new wallet address with any label you want.

Now go to the deposit tab and use that address and choose how many coins and for how long. 1 year is the max you can do longer but there won't be any payout so I don't advise it.

Also you might find this interesting but qt user can "send" coins to other QT as a term deposit. This is good on bounties right because you can send coins as term deposit and when the other person gets them they are already locked for the time you specified when you sent them! Nice feature so you can send a bounty and they can't dump them LOL!!!

Perhaps we should make a small manual (on the website or on bitcointalk or as PDF?) with screenshots for using the wallet and term deposit for the beginners? What do you think?

Marv
It's not that hard actually to use the term deposit feature, i mean you only need to click few buttons what's so hard in that ?

You would be surprised.  I offered my sisters a few coins to spread the word in their social circles, FB, etc...  Yet, they are not sure how to even get and load the wallet.  They are bright, but new tech is intimidating to the masses.

I would confirm that. Sometimes I make "IT support" in my company and I am always woundering about the questions the people ask.  Wink They are all "experts" in facebook, whatsapps, ... but when they should move a file in windows file explorer they are not sure how to do this.  Cool I am not talking about a manual with 20+ pages. Only a few pages with screenshots and short explenations. I think for crypto beginners this would be very helpful.

Marv
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hi!

How Can i fix this error for linux installation?

After I submit the command: "make install"
I get this error:

Makefile:571: recipe for target 'config.status' failed
make: *** [config.status] Error 1
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I've been looking for a CPU mining coin while my GPU mining rig is mining other things. I think I'll have to give this a try!

I also like the idea of getting a high staking 'interest rate' for 12 month staking. Will hopefully help with maintaining interest in the coin instead of it being sold off in the first few months.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
change coin name to botnet coin from roi
Activity: 70
HELLO  Smiley

60months.............

I intended to set it as 60 days

I want a function that can be canceled as it may take a little commission

Wow. 5 years... I didn't even realise that was possible. Then again, I didn't really mess around with the term deposit durations.
If it is like btc, maybe you will be much richer in 5 years later.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Did anybody notice the coin is at $.058 USD at CoinsMarkets  Huh

Can it go higher or will it see a big drop?

I guess it depends on what people list it for sale for...

It could go up to about 15-20k sats easily but we need to get it out on the other exchanges plus very importantly on Coinmarketcap. Any planned marketing push upcoming?

Even a simple BCT signature campaign would be helpful!
Activity: 116
indeed. also the bountys could be worked out so that is what you get upon the retern of the coins. Stoping dumping of larg amounts in months to come.

We concur on bounties paid out.  We just need to discuss what is a reasonable lock period.  Or if negotiated on a case by case basis.  But yes, our generosity on bounties could be misconstrued that we place little value on the coin.  Hence the dumping behavior.  If only they saw the big picture, before dumping...  Cheesy  We are in for the life of the coin, hopefully 30+ years!  Smiley
Activity: 116

Now go to the deposit tab and use that address and choose how many coins and for how long. 1 year is the max you can do longer but there won't be any payout so I don't advise it.

Also you might find this interesting but qt user can "send" coins to other QT as a term deposit. This is good on bounties right because you can send coins as term deposit and when the other person gets them they are already locked for the time you specified when you sent them! Nice feature so you can send a bounty and they can't dump them LOL!!!

Perhaps we should make a small manual (on the website or on bitcointalk or as PDF?) with screenshots for using the wallet and term deposit for the beginners? What do you think?

Marv
It's not that hard actually to use the term deposit feature, i mean you only need to click few buttons what's so hard in that ?

You would be surprised.  I offered my sisters a few coins to spread the word in their social circles, FB, etc...  Yet, they are not sure how to even get and load the wallet.  They are bright, but new tech is intimidating to the masses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 264
Did anybody notice the coin is at $.058 USD at CoinsMarkets  Huh

Can it go higher or will it see a big drop?

I guess it depends on what people list it for sale for...
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
I have no doubt that when I can put them in for a 2nd year I will. Time will tell.
Yeah I dont mine to sell now. I have a good friend who mines XMR and sells on the up. But like I said to him... When XMR is no longer worth mining then what? In a year or two out of all the crypto coin wallets I have one or two may be worth alot. Aeon is one that is moving up strong XMG is another. Im happy to hold on to them untill they will change my life. I can live on what I get now from work so may as well do the right thing and get some retern back on my investments Cheesy

... See what I did there :p
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Holds Hands up....

200 962.37744928 ROI
HAHa! Love it.! Myself same 1 year go long!
Holds Hands up....

200 962.37744928 ROI
Founder of Incakoin
Anyone go for the big 1 year term?
indeed. also the bountys could be worked out so that is what you get upon the retern of the coins. Stoping dumping of larg amounts in months to come.
Founder of Incakoin

Top marks for this comment.

All bountys should be sent as a year deposit.

That’s my opinion too! Maybe not a full year but some sort of term the coin is so young.

Top marks for this comment.

All bountys should be sent as a year deposit.

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Marv
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

Marv

That is a great suggestion! I am going to make a series of tutorial videos and post them on the ROI YouTube channel. Now that you mention it I really like your idea of having tutorials on PDF also.
Jump to: