Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 155. (Read 107962 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
“A fool and his money are soon parted”

....... Probably that's because most of the small folks like me have given up ......

I understand your feeling, as I said earlier individuals with more money than brains hire cloud services at absurdly high hashrate (compared with global),  driving the "home" miner frustrated thus quickly reducing the miner base and hurting the coin chances of rapidly wide adoption.
Greed without brains as its best.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Buy a few thousand coins now they are very cheap lock them up for 1 year. The coin is just getting started everyone can afford to buy a few now so we all will have plenty in around a year.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ROI.htm
Activity: 246
Nice update dev. thank you for the timely updates, also wanted to let you guys know that the withdraws on Coinmarkets not working I have sent them a ticket. Fish

Thanks for checking in with them on the withdraw issue!

Bit of news... this morning I noticed the hash rate has pulled down a bit so that should help the miners a bit  Tongue

getmininginfo

07:03:04

{
"blocks" : 2977,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00324222,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 133154,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : false,
"hashespersec" : 281
}

Probably that's because most of the small folks like me have given up Smiley - either something is wrong with the pool or it's not at all profitable. I started mining 3 days back with my 150-200 h/s but have received only 1 payout of 20 ROIs that too on the 1st day only and zilch after that!

Now I feel hopeless that I would receive anything!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I am doing solo mining using the wallet and i only got around 66h/s. Am i going anywhere or is it pointless and waste of energy for me to continue? I am still new at this so I really don't know anything about mining.

66 hs is really not much..if you are very lucky you might find a block, I am running at 1600 h/s and are having a hard time... Tongue

Yep. Figured I am going nowhere with that so I stopped mining after 15 minutes. It slowed down my computer considerably too. Lucky you have a much powerful computer. Good luck mining. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Why the topic haven't been changed , since we have a pool ?
Activity: 336
Nice update dev. thank you for the timely updates, also wanted to let you guys know that the withdraws on Coinmarkets not working I have sent them a ticket. Fish
withdrawals are working fine for me. what error are you getting ? the pos reward is working for ROI coin as well, the reward should be credited to your account everyday at midnight. perhaps the amount is too low to notice ? anyway let me know if you s
Update Coinmarkets withdraw working now. Coinmarkets support super fast. seems like a trustworthy exchange
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

Thanks for checking in with them on the withdraw issue!

Bit of news... this morning I noticed the hash rate has pulled down a bit so that should help the miners a bit  Tongue

getmininginfo

07:03:04

{
"blocks" : 2977,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00324222,
"errors" : "",
"genproclimit" : -1,
"networkhashps" : 133154,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false,
"chain" : "main",
"generate" : false,
"hashespersec" : 281
}
Just a quick update...

The ANN has been translated to Nihongo and many thanks and the bounty has been paid out to BCT member @warden!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2380605.new#new

The German translation has been sent to me and the bounty has been paid out and I will get it done and posted soon.

The Vietnamese translation is being worked on as I type.

The Filipino (Tagalog) translation is being worked on as I type.

Update:

Vietnamese translation is done and the bounty has been paid.

Today I will get the German and Vietnamese translations done and posted.

Looking forward to getting numerous other languages done as soon as possible!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I am doing solo mining using the wallet and i only got around 66h/s. Am i going anywhere or is it pointless and waste of energy for me to continue? I am still new at this so I really don't know anything about mining.

66 hs is really not much..if you are very lucky you might find a block, I am running at 1600 h/s and are having a hard time... Tongue

Yes, big miner has been penetrated ROI mining game, so I also stopped mining ROIcoin, luckily I started it very early, having 1k ROI on hand Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Pool does not work correctly. I think a decent pool is necessary.-
Activity: 240

Activity: 322
Activity: 240
where ROI mining pool ? how solo mining with cpu ?

Pool is at http://coinspool.cu.cc/info_roicoin

To solo mine run wallet
Sync blockchain
At top of wallet click "Mining"
Menu drops down click "Solo Mining On (1GB Required)"
Activity: 817
Merit: 506
where ROI mining pool ? how solo mining with cpu ?
solo mining with cpu is a waste of energy, and don't make a lot of sense to me, wonder why you create such coin

I've done great solo mining so it's been no waste of energy for me. Maybe you didn't know how to do solo mining profitably I reckon.

No need to wonder why we created the coin... just read our lengthy and fully explained reasons for creating the coin...
Why does my wallet show "No block source available..."  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Where are you located?
Activity: 246
Why does my wallet show "No block source available..."  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Edit: Connection problem at my end. Please excuse.
Jump to: