Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 2. (Read 107927 times)

copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is it profitable to mine with my cpu?

It depends on what your definition is and your CPU is.  You can pool mine and easily get coins or you can solo mine if you have a powerful processor.  If your intent is to mine and sell then you will have to give me more specifics.  If you want to mine and stake and earn up to 18% interest then that's a totally different story. 

Come check out our Discord and ask other users.  See what they think.  Here is link: https://discord.gg/vhnUZ6s
I'll even start you off with 100 coins when you join Discord.  Then you can start staking/minting too.

Some other members here int BTCTalk may also have some ideas.

Activity: 45
Is it profitable to mine with my cpu?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
Any reason to re-post the entire front page?

In a few posts time it will be lost in the general thread....fairly pointless.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
It's always good to find projects that value new miners! Especially when it's CPU only, now I'll try to get some coins.Wish me luck.
Activity: 112
How can I exchange ROI Coin?
Activity: 34
As a new comer in mining.I want to know how it's work.DO you have telegram So I can join and know more about your project.

You will like this project.  We don't have Telegram.   We have Discord.  Here is link: https://discord.gg/vhnUZ6s

Thanks for the discord.Link I was looking for it.
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
Very old project.It has really good potentials.
Activity: 2
I would really love to mine the coin but I don't have strong CPU.Can I know what the minimum CPUs requirement to start Mining?
I have tested this running on an Asrock Beebox mini running Windows 10 x64, hash rate is terrible (4-5h/s) but it does work.
Download the wallet from the downloads link at roi-coin.com, also download the 1 click GUI miner from the Pool Mining page at roi-coin.com. Install your wallet, get an address then run the ROI miner file from 1 click GUI miner file, enter your address and you start mining, its a very quick and simple coin to get into!

For reference my i7 4790 gets between 330 and 430h/s, a much older core 2 duo gets between 40 and 70h/s.
Haven't tried any on a Mac or Linux OS.
I have core i 5.Can I start mining?

As long as you don't have a 32 bit OS the yes. Haven't found a working 32 bit miner yet. I am guessing your hashrate will be somewhere between 100 and 200h/s depending on CPU speed and enabled threads.
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
I would really love to mine the coin but I don't have strong CPU.Can I know what the minimum CPUs requirement to start Mining?

Have fun
https://miningpoolstats.stream/roicoin

copper member
I have tested this running on an Asrock Beebox mini running Windows 10 x64, hash rate is terrible (4-5h/s) but it does work.
Download the wallet from the downloads link at roi-coin.com, also download the 1 click GUI miner from the Pool Mining page at roi-coin.com. Install your wallet, get an address then run the ROI miner file from 1 click GUI miner file, enter your address and you start mining, its a very quick and simple coin to get into!

For reference my i7 4790 gets between 330 and 430h/s, a much older core 2 duo gets between 40 and 70h/s.

Let me know your processor speed and I'll check in our Discord to see if anybody has let us know their hash rate.  If you pool mine you will get coins.  Come on over.
copper member
This Project sounds interesting! Good luck! I'll give it a try today evening.

Ok awesome!  If you need any help check our Discord.  Here is link: https://discord.gg/vhnUZ6s
copper member
Activity: 57

Activity: 148
This Project sounds interesting! Good luck! I'll give it a try today evening.
Activity: 150
I would like to know more about your project.Do you have whitepaper?
copper member
As a new comer in mining.I want to know how it's work.DO you have telegram So I can join and know more about your project.

You will like this project.  We don't have Telegram.   We have Discord.  Here is link: https://discord.gg/vhnUZ6s

Activity: 2

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Activity: 47
Pages:
Jump to: