Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 10. (Read 107927 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 14
Anyone wanting to give solo mining a go the cluster is back up.
There is no stats for the cluster as of yet.... When you win a block you get all the coins in that block. TXs are inc in the block I have not removed them this time. May remove at a later date as needed. Now removed from the blocks (less work) letting the pools confirm the TXs. Roll Eyes
Connection settings for the cluster are like this (DONT FORGET TO CHANGE YOUR MINING KEY!!!)

Code:
hodlminer-avx2.exe -o http://roicluster.hopto.org:3333/ -u mine -p miner --coinbase-addr=RHa7VouVXRKi4NRS884r88gLxi7Gi2pes2 --coinbase-sig=RastersBLOCK -D
pause

If you wish to see CPU hash remove -q if you wish to see the block and mempool template add -P
If you are connecting more than one RIG / PC to the cluster use another address. This helps you so your rigs are not on the same work. If you dont do this you may as well not run the 2nd rig. So if connecting 4 rigs you will need to use 4 address's also change the coinbase-sig on each of them.
so it will look much like this
Rig 1#
Code:
hodlminer-avx2.exe -o http://roicluster.hopto.org:3333/ -u mine -p miner --coinbase-addr=RHa7VouVXRKi4NRS884r88gLxi7Gi2pes2 --coinbase-sig=RastersBLOCK -D

Rig 2#
Code:
hodlminer-avx2.exe -o http://roicluster.hopto.org:3333/ -u mine -p miner --coinbase-addr=RNk6E4sPp9W97jgZgNczA6hZ6aXQkcMUxo --coinbase-sig=RastersBLOCK2 -D
and so on

The server the cluster is running on is using a M.2 SSD
PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe Interface
M.2 2280 Form Factor
Up to 3200MB/s Read, 1700MB/s Write
4K IOPS Read: 310000
4K IOPS Write: 280000

Very very fast drive to move the block chain about
Cheesy

An easy to mine but more profitable coin to offline stake with unlimited coin support (besides from mining - not staking) will hit the price 0 once a trustworthy larger exchange will pick it up.
There is no advantage of this coin besides holding it for 593% interest rate. Even if you imagine a coin will be worth $1, no one will use it because next year you will have $593 from this $1.

If somebody can explain me what other benefit does this coin have, that will give it a value?  Huh

Your math is bad. if roi was $1 a coin after 1 year if still $1 a coin you would have $6.933

1 / 100 x 593.3 + 1 = 6.933

"
I think that there is lots of things we have to remember about this coin and trading.

1: Roi was on CoinsMarkets and was selling for over 150 sats and at one point was at 1500+ sats a coin. Then CoinsMarkets exchange was hacked and went down for good.
2: Roi Was on Crypto hub. And was doing ok for the most part trading around 70-200 sats. Then it was hacked and went down for good.
3: The holders/Miners of roi now worry about new unknown exchanges stealing there coins.
4: Bitexlive is a new exchange and abit clunky to say the least. Miners and holders worry about loosing coins.
5: There is not much trading of Roi because of the good ROI on the 12 month term. So 99% of miners are hodling there coins to make more coins (this includes me) and some have no intention on selling any of there coins any time soon.
6: The 1% of  miners who mine and dump will always do so regardless of the price. This could be because it costs them nothing to mine so once the costs of CPU are covered they can mine and dump for now and have no need to put there coins in and wait a year.

Roi has the potential to stay at the same Term APR rates as they are now for the life of the coin without lowering the 120 coins in a block. It could give coins such as DOGE a good use. Trading ROI 1 to 1 for DOGE.
If you was to buy 10,000 ROI with 10,000 DOGE you can tern that DOGE in to 69,300 ROI in just 1 year. You could then sell 59,300 ROI for DOGE every year just from the 10,000 coins you got.
That is just one way ROI can help to build on other coins.
Everyone mining ROI will see its use in other ways. But the coin has big potential in my eyes.

I think come Jan/Feb/March 2019 we will start to get a better clue of what the coins holders are doing. If we see the exchange with mass's of coins then we know there going up for sale. But if we see very low movement then all holders of the coin should sit back and think about the true value of the coin they hold and the price it should be sold at.
"
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
Cheesy

An easy to mine but more profitable coin to offline stake with unlimited coin support (besides from mining - not staking) will hit the price 0 once a trustworthy larger exchange will pick it up.
There is no advantage of this coin besides holding it for 593% interest rate. Even if you imagine a coin will be worth $1, no one will use it because next year you will have $593 from this $1.

If somebody can explain me what other benefit does this coin have, that will give it a value?  Huh

I believe the 593% is for limited time only. Having such high
interest is madness if it continues forever.

However, when I asked the same question about the value, my post was deleted
(as this one will probably go).
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
 Cheesy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
DisasterFaster is still about hes just got alot on at the min.

Not calling ROI a shitcoin, I’m a big HODLer and started mining it again after I saw it shoot through the roof. But I also mined the shit out of Wavi and GENX.  ROI was up 919% on the month this morning. GENX and Wavi anywhere from 200 to 800%.
My point is, I’m watching my main holdings (ETH, Nano, TRX, XLM, and EOS...take a huge dump while obscure coins are up massive.

WTF is going on!!!
DisasterFaster is still about hes just got alot on at the min.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I can add ROI Coin to https://www.satoexchange.com.
I will need this info to apply

Coin/Token Name:
Full coin name without the symbol Example: Bitcoin

Coin/Token Symbol:
Coin symbol - Example: BTC

Coin/Token Description
Please enter coin description, project description or general token infor here.

Image URL:
The url to the image of this coin.

Coin Website:
Website to project.

Coin dev email:
Email that can be used to reach coin development team.

Coin/Token Explorer:

Project github link

Other technical details
Please provide other technical details. If coin/token is smart contract of another platform, please provide more details.
Other coin information or comments

You'll have to contact DisasterFaster directly  ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/disasterfaster-986199 ). He is MIA lately. Maybe try Discord.
This coin has so much potential that nobody is trading. I'm hodling myself. But as a previous post stated, there are deposits maturing soon and when that happens I think the market will open up a bit more. Maybe a lot more.

I think we may see most of the coins being put back in for another 12 months..... LOL Who knows I guess it comes down to the miner them selfs. But like you say the fact that no one is trading anything they get shows a really big want for the coins.
Activity: 56
This coin has so much potential that nobody is trading. I'm hodling myself. But as a previous post stated, there are deposits maturing soon and when that happens I think the market will open up a bit more. Maybe a lot more.
Activity: 36
I can add ROI Coin to https://www.satoexchange.com.
I will need this info to apply

Coin/Token Name:
Full coin name without the symbol Example: Bitcoin

Coin/Token Symbol:
Coin symbol - Example: BTC

Coin/Token Description
Please enter coin description, project description or general token infor here.

Image URL:
The url to the image of this coin.

Coin Website:
Website to project.

Coin dev email:
Email that can be used to reach coin development team.

Coin/Token Explorer:

Project github link

Other technical details
Please provide other technical details. If coin/token is smart contract of another platform, please provide more details.
Other coin information or comments
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is a great day to be a crypto fun and investor....keep going guys

Only if it had a decent exchange...

Indeed. I think if ROI was to hit one of the top exchanges the others would take it up and list it and ROI could become one of the top coins.
Activity: 762
Merit: 35
If ROIcoin does not get a decent exchange before the next crypto currency price jump,
then it will miss a huge chance for growth. We are all here, because we think it will grow,
hoping to sell something when the price rises. If it proves to be a stable coin,
which stands strong next to the big names, then it will eventually become one of them.
It has staking, it has mining, it has quick wallet and network, transactions are very fast and very cheap.

Only if it had a decent exchange...
Stay away from new, young, strange exchanges, is my suggestion for the ROI coin team.
Listed, then abused on scam exchanges will unexpectedly destroy the reliability of the ROI Coin project, itself.

What this man said  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

That exchange is a joke. What about Bittrex, Binance, HitBTC, Cryptopia?
No exchange, no coin.-
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
No improvement since 1 year this coin launch ...when LISTED CMC?? ANY BETTER EXCHANGE??? i see new coin using wallet like ROI coin it can be deposit like Roi coin...before this just roi coin i know..Now SUQA COIN same like Roi Coin.. Cry or it same dev made new coin no body no  Grin

1 year old but all miners are holding the coin. No one is selling anything they mine so its kind of hard to say what will happen with this coin. Its one of the very few coins miners mine and hold the hell in to it.

SUQA is not the same its X22i Algo for a start and ROI is HODL Algo.

ROI has a solid future because the miners who are putting the work in to it are not mining and dumping.

What coin do you know of that has 113 Million plus coins but you cant even buy 100k of them?

Nobody sells or dump, because there is no exchange where to do it.-
No improvement since 1 year this coin launch ...when LISTED CMC?? ANY BETTER EXCHANGE??? i see new coin using wallet like ROI coin it can be deposit like Roi coin...before this just roi coin i know..Now SUQA COIN same like Roi Coin.. Cry or it same dev made new coin no body no  Grin

1 year old but all miners are holding the coin. No one is selling anything they mine so its kind of hard to say what will happen with this coin. Its one of the very few coins miners mine and hold the hell in to it.

SUQA is not the same its X22i Algo for a start and ROI is HODL Algo.

ROI has a solid future because the miners who are putting the work in to it are not mining and dumping.

What coin do you know of that has 113 Million plus coins but you cant even buy 100k of them?

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: