Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ROI] ROI Coin | CPU Only Solo Mining Hybrid | 15% POS | 593% Term Deposit - page 74. (Read 107961 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 5
Is there any news about listing in some new exchanges?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Developer
English: I have made tutorials in german about Mining Roi Coin on Windows and Linux

German: ich habe euch Tutorials gemacht wie ihr Roi coins minen könnt.

Windows Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncvW_pkr3tg&t=4s

Linux /Linux Server Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qQq2KsZqU&t=4s

Danke Wink well done.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
English: I have made tutorials in german about Mining Roi Coin on Windows and Linux

German: ich habe euch Tutorials gemacht wie ihr Roi coins minen könnt.

Windows Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncvW_pkr3tg&t=4s

Linux /Linux Server Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90qQq2KsZqU&t=4s
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This POS mode is the same as HODL, and the higher the POS revenue over time.
Activity: 250
Crypto Developer
Hello, i'm a total noob when it comes to crypto and mining.  I figure that a good first coin to start mining would be ROI coin as it's still new.

I've managed to setup the wallet and hodl miner and mine successfully at http://coinspool.cu.cc/ using the hodl miner.

However, my hash rate using the wallet miner solo is significantly higher vs the hodl miner at the pool. 

My question is, can I use the wallet miner with the pool?  Sorry if this sounds dumb, but i can't figure out the command in the console to connect to the pool, past knowing "-o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u "wallet addy" -p x" which returns an error code (method not found (code -32601).

If not, is there a way to "improve" the hodl miner with the tag -optimineraes=1?  This is what increased my hash rate solo mining quite a bit.

Thanks for the help!

if your cpu supports AVX2 instructionset, try https://github.com/ghobson2013/hodlminer-wolf/releases/download/v2.4.5/hodlminer_AVX2_AES_win64.zip
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
HODL! If it isn't a grudge...
Hello, i'm a total noob when it comes to crypto and mining.  I figure that a good first coin to start mining would be ROI coin as it's still new.

I've managed to setup the wallet and hodl miner and mine successfully at http://coinspool.cu.cc/ using the hodl miner.

However, my hash rate using the wallet miner solo is significantly higher vs the hodl miner at the pool. 

My question is, can I use the wallet miner with the pool?  Sorry if this sounds dumb, but i can't figure out the command in the console to connect to the pool, past knowing "-o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u "wallet addy" -p x" which returns an error code (method not found (code -32601).

If not, is there a way to "improve" the hodl miner with the tag -optimineraes=1?  This is what increased my hash rate solo mining quite a bit.

Thanks for the help!
Well if your hash rate, using the solo miner included in the wallet, is higher than the hash rate you get from mining the pool. Then I think that you are the first one to experience this.
the tag " -optimineraes=1" is, in my experience, the best optimization you can do to the in wallet miner to get the highest hash-rate from that miner.

Regarding coinspool. the following batch file code works for me:
Code:
hodlminer.exe  -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coinspool.cu.cc:3042 -u "Your ROI address" -p x -t 8 -q
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
With 60 h/s i get about 20 coins a day

Ive also mined now for 24h and only got one payment with 20 coins.
But now 5 hours later my balance shows already again almost 20 coins.

So I think the dude above me is right... just keep mining Smiley

--edit--
Just trying to term deposit.
I have to use my own ROI Coin wallet as deposit adress, right?

I have two computers going now both solo and one mines in the pool during the day. Less CPU use while mining in pool.

and yes, use your own address when you deposit.
Activity: 7

Thanks for the help!
Activity: 56

Ive also mined now for 24h and only got one payment with 20 coins.
But now 5 hours later my balance shows already again almost 20 coins.

So I think the dude above me is right... just keep mining Smiley

--edit--
Just trying to term deposit.
I have to use my own ROI Coin wallet as deposit adress, right?
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
The pool will remember the hash you did on each block and you will be payed for each of them blocks.

So you have now started to see coins due to be payed. From the point of that 1st coin due to be payed you will have 360 blocks of coins to come.

So lets say you was to stop mining from the point you started to get coins you would keep being payed for the next 360 blocks.

Kind of like working a week in hand. You do a weeks work and get payed for it on the 2nd friday and not the 1st friday. But when you leave your job you get payed a week after you have left.

Regards,

Raster.
Activity: 56
Btw.
Is the Pool working correctly again?
I can see alot of people have their balances updated but mine still shows 0 after about 12 hours of mining.

It takes 360 blocks to confirm which is about 16 hours currently. It should show up at that time and pay out at >20ROI.

Okay thank you.
Indeed they showed up meanwhile.. even if its a ridicolous low amount I've got.
Mined with 120 h/s for about 18-20h now and my balance shows 13 Coins.

I dont understand that... the last payment I've got was around 580 Coins.. ofc at this
time pool payouts were disabled so they could "stack" a bit more before being paid, but
last time I've surely not mined more than 2 days on the Pool. That makes about 290 Coins per Day.
Now 13.. this can't be right, or?
Activity: 35
Whats wrong is with coinspool.cu.cc?
I mined there for about 8 hours with 576.23H but still have Balance: 0 ROI.
WTF?

Block confirms are 360 so it will take long time to get a payment!
WTF?

Pool pays out at 20 coins. Takes time to get those 20 coins plus about 12+hours to do the confirmations of 360
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
WTF?
Activity: 391
Merit: 14
WTB 34000 Roi x 22 sat = 0.0075btc !!!!
write me Thanks

why not go to exchange ,

perhaps because there is no stock exchange for 5 days   

Well I dont know about most of you but I for one am making the most of the exchange being out of action. The lack of sale of coins is keeping that bit of nice hash off the pool and keeping the ROI comming in that bit faster Wink

But at the same time them who wish to buy are going to have to wait abit to buy there coins Cheesy

For a buyer its bad. For a miner who holds its a good time to be mining ROI.

Raster.
copper member
Activity: 90
SmartMiner.PRO
write me Thanks

why not go to exchange ,

perhaps because there is no stock exchange for 5 days   
Activity: 246
write me Thanks

why not go to exchange ,

Because nobody is selling for that low price on exchange or anywhere else! Cheesy
Activity: 361
write me Thanks

why not go to exchange ,
Activity: 46
Btw.
Is the Pool working correctly again?
I can see alot of people have their balances updated but mine still shows 0 after about 12 hours of mining.

It takes 360 blocks to confirm which is about 16 hours currently. It should show up at that time and pay out at >20ROI.
Pages:
Jump to: