Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][ROM] 🔥🔥 MrNICE Coin FORK and NEW POW STAGE 🔥🔥 free coins available - page 11. (Read 26237 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 5
Honestly, before I was engaged in airdrops, I liked it. Now I have decided on investments and do not have time for airdrops. In general, I like the project
Hello! How do you? You know, I still do airdrops. And although it takes more time, but it's easy money!
I'm fine, and how are you? Judging by the design, this helps to find more easily and airdrops. It's cool, despite some shortcomings
I'm fine, thank you. What minuses can there be for this project?
I do not quite understand why to do a project in honor of a drug dealer. This raises doubts

its a bit of bud it was only made illegal because it takes money from pharmaceutical company's!!!
He did the crime and he did the time and he came out and used his past to do good in the community and to make people aware of how useful the so called drug is  
I do not quite understand why to do a project in honor of a drug dealer. This raises doubts
Relax. This is a PR move, nothing more. Agree, this attracts attention.
Ha ha. Yes, it does. But the bright green colors on the forum are difficult to perceive, do you agree?
I don't know, for me the design is acceptable.
Maybe I think the developers will make it more convenient, I do not agree with you
It seems to me that they, on the contrary, bet on the brightness and sharpness, so that it clings. Type: Wow! What a cool site with acidic design and face of a drug dealer!

He was also best selling author as well just cause he choose to smuggle a so called drug which is now getting used for medical reasons all over the world lol
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Forgive me, but it only makes me laugh. I do not have anything against the project or its developers, just your words made me laugh, hahaha  Grin Grin Grin
Well, I'm so, for effect. Personally, I also like this project.
I think the project has a good future, if people support it
Activity: 196
Forgive me, but it only makes me laugh. I do not have anything against the project or its developers, just your words made me laugh, hahaha  Grin Grin Grin
Well, I'm so, for effect. Personally, I also like this project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
the wave-based project of late this year has started a little compared to last year, hopefully this project still has a place to continue to grow, by the way I still remember the term HODL.  Grin
Ha ha. Yes, it does. But the bright green colors on the forum are difficult to perceive, do you agree?
Maybe I think the developers will make it more convenient, I do not agree with you
It seems to me that they, on the contrary, bet on the brightness and sharpness, so that it clings. Type: Wow! What a cool site with acidic design and face of a drug dealer!
Honestly, before I was engaged in airdrops, I liked it. Now I have decided on investments and do not have time for airdrops. In general, I like the project
Hello! How do you? You know, I still do airdrops. And although it takes more time, but it's easy money!
I'm fine, and how are you? Judging by the design, this helps to find more easily and airdrops. It's cool, despite some shortcomings
A cool idea for the project. True, I have not yet fully understood its essence. Hello everyone!

The essence is that the ones who get in early and believe in me quicker will be the ones who control NICE no one main holder a community token that everyone can believe in Smiley

This is just the beginning of our project a lot and new interesting things i plan on changing how crypto is perceived by the masses

Power To The People Cheesy

This is one Train you do not want to miss Cheesy 
Activity: 294
Probably you are right. I can only agree with you in part. To earn on airdrops, you need to spend too much time on this. Personally, I believe that this is not too profitable risk to spend time.
But it's not difficult. And does not require monetary investment.
"but" is the key word in our dispute. On investments you can always make more money. Airdrops are good for those who do not yet have capital
In this I completely agree with you. For the initial capital it works well! And yet, what do you want from this project?
It seems to me funny not the idea of the project, but the way the creators submit it. It's cool!
Probably you are right. I can only agree with you in part. To earn on airdrops, you need to spend too much time on this. Personally, I believe that this is not too profitable risk to spend time.
"but" is the key word in our dispute. On investments you can always make more money. Airdrops are good for those who do not yet have capital
In this I completely agree with you. For the initial capital it works well! And yet, what do you want from this project?
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: