Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 17. (Read 48144 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
those prices are just unbelievably low , this is exactly same as cry or bost if you look at the data and dev plans , it just hasnt had the big spike yet
buy now , and you'll be happy you did soon my friend Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
You guys will go to 5k.

Why?  Because I didn't buy or invest into this.  This has happened several times to me already  Wink

Good luck
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
those prices are just unbelievably low , this is exactly same as cry or bost if you look at the data and dev plans , it just hasnt had the big spike yet
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
2% premine? 3% IPO? i understand now why the price is so low.

the price for the ipo was 1ks if i remember correctly, therefore they can't dump under that value, unless they are retarded

and dumping at 1000 satoshi isn't right either, expect a dump between 1k-3k from those ipo guys...
Activity: 602
2% premine? 3% IPO? i understand now why the price is so low.
Activity: 328
I downloaded the newest wallet and erased everything in the app / roaming folder except for the wallet.dat
The wallet began to sync almost immediately and fully synced pretty quick.

I see a bunch of my mined coins are unconfirmed and showing 'conflicted' in transaction history.  Yet another bunch of mined coins are just fine.  Same address and same pool.

And...I'm lost from here.  Thanks in advance.

If you run the wallet with -salvagewallet all those conflicted will be removed. Wink

backup your wallet prior

pcmerc~

make sure you use command prompt to do it, and that you also exit the wallet first before you do this. As pcmerc said, make sure you back up your wallet.dat first too. Just copy it to your desktop in case something bad happens.

navigate to the folder where your romancoin-qt.exe is for example:

C:\users\coins\romancoin

once there do the "romancoin-qt.exe -salvagewallet" ( without the " of course )

Not saying your dumb, but its good info anyways for there might be someone who does not know how to do this.

Well the conflicting mining deposits are all cleared up...they just vanished.  Ah well...
we are less than 10 BTC from 5k! buy in while you can , shit's gonna get crazy
there is no " pump " going on , ppl are just realising how stupidly low the price is there is a 15M Market cap and we're only at 600 sat?! do you guys realise how stupidly low that is ?
lets take a look at another coin , Xtracoin for example , have a 5.5 M marketcap and got around 200k last time i've checked, however , i doubt we'll get there but this should make people realise how low we are atm
if we would have same sucsess as XC had , we'd be at 75k now! however , that would be moon but 7.5 k is VERY reasonable so go buy buy buy!
Activity: 333
Activity: 448
Pump is over. I think. A lot of selling happening now. Will drop back to 100 sats (at least that is what i think)
PUMP IS not over as i can see!

BTC-ROM   RomanCoin      
1400 %
0.00000600   = 0.00000029
Price is stupidly low atm! as ppl are pointing out , i made an IRC channel for more discussion , if we already had one im sorry i didnt see one in the ANN
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/romancoin
legendary
Activity: 1288
After reading through these post and seeing that will have the ANON function, I had to look twice when I saw the price @ a couple of hundred sat on Bittrex, that's stupidly low, I bought as many as I could, this coin should be trading for a minimum of 5000 sat, even then I think that is bit too low.
This coin is super undervalued atm. we're gonna be seeing atleast 4-5k+ Get ready for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
You should try cryptsy  Cool

Mhhhh I left them long ago... just had too much bad exp with that site... not sure if they have gotten better
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
cryptopool.eu has stolen our rom Huh

Its PoS now not PoW. Pools need to go on hashing and finding blocks in order to keep the transactions moving in the chain ( I think I got that correct. )
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 635
Pump is over. I think. A lot of selling happening now. Will drop back to 100 sats (at least that is what i think)

nice try but you are not going to scare people into dumping. But there is no pump and dump. this coin got stupid cheap and those early sellers are going regret it. No one would be stupid enough to sell at 100 sat. Hate to break it to you but you wont see 100 sat again.

This thing is breaking out to 1000+ satoshi.

Yeah I think so too  Smiley
Activity: 826
cryptopool.eu has stolen our rom Huh
legendary
Activity: 1232

nice try but you are not going to scare people into dumping. But there is no pump and dump. this coin got stupid cheap and those early sellers are going regret it. No one would be stupid enough to sell at 100 sat. Hate to break it to you but you wont see 100 sat again.

This thing is breaking out to 1000+ satoshi.
Activity: 448
Cangrats goes to Dev for successuful coin!

Pages:
Jump to: