Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 20. (Read 48144 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Congratulations tinaken_v and crew!!! Very good job. We are in Bittrex in the second page with a volume of 2.469 btc. In a few days you made a lot of things. Y still have my IPO coins in the wallet and have a lot of trust in your job. Very nice IPO. 

Thanks. Lets hope that your IPO coins will be worth more then what you have paid for. The coin price is still pretty cheap and i believe now the focus should be on getting some big players to recognize Roman coin, and also for community to take a active role in promoting Roman coin.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Congratulations tinaken_v and crew!!! Very good job. We are in Bittrex in the second page with a volume of 2.469 btc. In a few days you made a lot of things. Y still have my IPO coins in the wallet and have a lot of trust in your job. Very nice IPO. 
A little more tweets would help Smiley

Use #Romancoin for your tweets.
Please follow me:

https://twitter.com/Romancoin_dev

Try to get some big investors on board. The dumpers are already away.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Total coins POW finished: 15,301,812
Activity: 416
Is there a link that shows the total current coin supply?

romanchain.tk:5550

That link doesn't seem to work.
Someone has just dump half a million.
This will happen rarely from now on. Not too much guys around with millions. There only 15 million coins around

I got a large chunk of that half million for under 50 sats...so that was nice.
Activity: 589

romanchain.tk:5550
This will happen rarely from now on. Not too much guys around with millions. There only 15 million coins around

That was that one guy that bought 500K during IPO and had another 500K during mining or so. It is impossible that there are a few people with this amount!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
15million coins and its only trading at 66 satoshi.

That is extremely cheap. Cinni is trading around 10k satoshi and it doesn't pay that much in stake interest.

People are going to regret selling at such low prices.
Just hit exchange + noobs = profit for those who can wait a little bit of time. I seen this repeated time and time again. Yet people dont learn.

What we need now is to get this coin useful. I wish I had more to offer than hash though. I just stupid when it comes to the commercial aspect of life lol.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
15million coins and its only trading at 66 satoshi.

That is extremely cheap. Cinni is trading around 10k satoshi and it doesn't pay that much in stake interest.

People are going to regret selling at such low prices.
The first day  or two there got to be dumping from panic, but slowly price will be more balanced until it start to go up.
Anyone who staking and holding coins i think that will benefit.
Anyone who buys coins at this price will also benefit.
Come on, there is just 15M coins. Current Price just can be real!

current price is a fucking joke , taken the supply as reference, at least 10k should be expected

Is the train moving!? We just need that ONE BIG INVESTOR, and he can in fact buy all the coins at current price. 4BTC will give him almost 3M ROM coins, that is 20% of all coins.
I am playing on BitTrex, buying... come people, play with me. Let's play together.

Please use twitter too.

https://twitter.com/Romancoin_dev
I am playing on BitTrex, buying... come people, play with me. Let's play together.
The first day  or two there got to be dumping from panic, but slowly price will be more balanced until it start to go up.

current price is a fucking joke , taken the supply as reference, at least 10k should be expected

Then buy  Roll Eyes Giving a coin a price target is dangerous. I'm happy that every issue is now fixed, and that i can focus more on getting this coin grow.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
First you need to clean up OP with more clearly with nice sub headings which should look professionally then it will attract more users.

If you plan some free give-away's attract more users.
Use twitter and facebook for free coins

Some nice  buying start to happen.

Now that all the wallet issues are fixed, block explorer is finished, we are on 2 exchange, one major exchange, so now it is time that i can focus on making a website.

Any ideas from the community, please talk and help where you can. Together we can have a Roman Imperial!!!
Some nice  buying start to happen.

Now that all the wallet issues are fixed, block explorer is finished, we are on 2 exchange, one major exchange, so now it is time that i can focus on making a website.

Any ideas from the community, please talk and help where you can. Together we can have a Roman Imperial!!!
Pages:
Jump to: