Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 35. (Read 48145 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Network hashrate is dying out. I think it almost all relegated to a single pool at this point.

Yes, it looks like a failure....i hope that my IPO coins will be worth something.... I've heard that it should be listed tonight on bittrex, so maybe then some more activity will happen, as it looks like one of the fastest failures in X11 history...Making a copy of Citizencoin is never as good as the original one Smiley CIV big failure, ROM failure, who will be the next CTZ clone?

Getting added to Trex may push some volume in the short term. We'll have to see. At the end of the day I am only out a days worth of mining on extremely low difficulty. No big deal. If it does grab some traction I may just PoS for a few weeks given the return rate. We shall see Wink

And then added on Cryptsy, based on your logo? Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat
Network hashrate is dying out. I think it almost all relegated to a single pool at this point.

Yes, it looks like a failure....i hope that my IPO coins will be worth something.... I've heard that it should be listed tonight on bittrex, so maybe then some more activity will happen, as it looks like one of the fastest failures in X11 history...Making a copy of Citizencoin is never as good as the original one Smiley CIV big failure, ROM failure, who will be the next CTZ clone?

Getting added to Trex may push some volume in the short term. We'll have to see. At the end of the day I am only out a days worth of mining on extremely low difficulty. No big deal. If it does grab some traction I may just PoS for a few weeks given the return rate. We shall see Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
I still need to complete a few IPO amounts will be completed within one hour.

Another fulfilled promise thanks dev. Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
has the staking been activated? i encrypted and unlocked the wallet but it doesn't seem like anything happens. did i miss something?

i just saw that it says 1 day min for mature coins. that is correct? i'll have some 1 day old coins in like 8 hrs.
has the staking been activated? i encrypted and unlocked the wallet but it doesn't seem like anything happens. did i miss something?
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
I still need to complete a few IPO amounts will be completed within one hour.
Activity: 266
day trader mode "on"
Where exchange ?
-------------------------------------------------------------
RUqL2otxQzxaVSB1ZsTnNERFr3W2h7SZmr
this is not free .. and delete the wallet address and put in your sign ...
just europex now, any chance for bittrex?
Activity: 8
Where exchange ?
-------------------------------------------------------------
RUqL2otxQzxaVSB1ZsTnNERFr3W2h7SZmr
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers NOMP Pool

ROMAN COIN NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3555
URL (difficulty 0.01): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3557
URL (difficulty vardiff):  stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3558

Username: your ROMAN COIN wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3558 -u your ROMAN COIN wallet address -p anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note:Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 0.001 ROM
Activity: 635
Dev what news on an exchange? Havfe you contacted Bittrex? I was on twitter earlier and Bittrex was asking who they should add tonight. There were ppl including myself who were requesting ROM.
Activity: 539
how many coins in total from the POW ? and how many blocks ?

Huh
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
If you all want anything at all to happen with this coin, you need to get it on a better exchange, one with some volume, ASAP. Else this will just be forgotten like 100 other coins. All of you IPO guys, if you want your IPO money to be worth anything in the long run, you need to step it up and promote.
Activity: 112
We know pool mining!

WE ARE UP AND RUNNING - COME MINE ROM WITH US!

* Dedicated servers with SSD in RAID10.
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection (Stratum + web server)
* Redundant Electricity A+B Feed
* Redundant Network 2 x 10 Gigabit network.
* Mail support
* Best Pool in Europe!
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining
* PPLNS PAYOUTS
* VARDIFF
* Cron running every minutes
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!

Don't trust your ROM with anyone else!

Activity: 50
Can I get my coins for IPO? I sent PM a few hours ago.
Activity: 193
Work hardly dev, do not dissapoint us, make this wolrd a bit better.
And do not forget, that in case of success you may be not only rich, but happier, youre doing it for all the humanity)
Pages:
Jump to: