Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 36. (Read 48145 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Truely mates, i got tired of all these coins. Trying to seek a ray of hope in this ocean of greed. Is here any worhful coin w/o premine, promoting financial freedom? Any person who really think in hearts bout crypto-future? anyone who spent huge amounts of premine in real promo (shops, services, jobs)? Tell me, and i will look in that way more. For now we have tons of worthless any*coins.
but i will try this one. another one...

There are a few but your much too late on them. Some have really good concepts behind them.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Truely mates, i got tired of all these coins. Trying to seek a ray of hope in this ocean of greed. Is here any worhful coin w/o premine, promoting financial freedom? Any person who really think in hearts bout crypto-future? anyone who spent huge amounts of premine in real promo (shops, services, jobs)? Tell me, and i will look in that way more. For now we have tons of worthless any*coins.
but i will try this one. another one...

as long as the you don't run away with the premine and don't dump them causing your own coin to die, i'm ok with that

if you use the premine to expand the development of your coin, it would be really good, but many dev don't do this, they just dump the premine make another scam coin and repeat

Well for once we are not seeing NameOfcoin_Dev which gives a little hope on the coin its not some Chinese coin producer lol. Maybe we will get lucky and this guy is the one who made XC lutz ( hey I know I can dream right? Now all of you stop mining for a week let me mine at a low dif mkay?)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
2 premine, 3 ipo. nobody cares? then, another great coin! wow! zzzz...

IPO's been paid out. Every coin has a premine for the most part. You can not expect devs to shovel money out of pocket for advancing the coin. It cost money to do so, for pools, getting on exchanges, not to mention for faucets, ect ect.

i'm ok with a small premine, but i don't any devs need for than... what 5 btc? for their work...

the problem is that most devs earn like 100 btc with their premine, if the coin succeed, this is too much for just a copy past an some pool/faucets

Sorry, we only received 1.38BTC for 3% IPO, so i don't know why you think that we received 5BTC. I will sign directly for a 100BTC profit!!!! As this give us money to invest. We are even short to pay for a multipool with 1.38BTC, so we have to look at other options, or cheaper options.

was just an example

IPO's been paid out. Every coin has a premine for the most part. You can not expect devs to shovel money out of pocket for advancing the coin. It cost money to do so, for pools, getting on exchanges, not to mention for faucets, ect ect.

i'm ok with a small premine, but i don't any devs need for than... what 5 btc? for their work...

the problem is that most devs earn like 100 btc with their premine, if the coin succeed, this is too much for just a copy past an some pool/faucets

Who are you to say that its too much? That is like saying the creator of BTC has too much.

I am not gonna get into a pissing match over this, but will say that if specs of a coin bother you so much then there are tons of other coins for you to mine. No one is making you mine this. You know how many coins I pass up?

just my opinion man , i don't like premine is that bad? no

if you think premine are ok good for you, for me more 10-100 block premined is already a scam

there are also devs that take the premine and run away, this is the reason why the premine is not viewed well here

You have a VALID point!!!! A lot of coins that have pre-mine coins are linked to scam etc, but there is also something like, you cannot expect people to spend their private life on a coin and don't earn anything.

I don't have a lot of hashpower so i will never be able to mine a lot of coins, bounties for development etc are always low, people are so greedy that they are only giving very small bounties, you receive something like 0.00001BTC or so.

IPO is fair, as this give us money to use and investors receive some coins in return.

as long as the you don't run away with the premine and don't dump them causing your own coin to die, i'm ok with that

if you use the premine to expand the development of your coin, it would be really good, but many dev don't do this, they just dump the premine make another scam coin and repeat
Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Sorry, we only received 1.38BTC for 3% IPO, so i don't know why you think that we received 5BTC. I will sign directly for a 100BTC profit!!!! As this give us money to invest. We are even short to pay for a multipool with 1.38BTC, so we have to look at other options, or cheaper options.

was just an example

Who are you to say that its too much? That is like saying the creator of BTC has too much.

I am not gonna get into a pissing match over this, but will say that if specs of a coin bother you so much then there are tons of other coins for you to mine. No one is making you mine this. You know how many coins I pass up?

if you think premine are ok good for you, for me more 10-100 block premined is already a scam

there are also devs that take the premine and run away, this is the reason why the premine is not viewed well here

You have a VALID point!!!! A lot of coins that have pre-mine coins are linked to scam etc, but there is also something like, you cannot expect people to spend their private life on a coin and don't earn anything.

I don't have a lot of hashpower so i will never be able to mine a lot of coins, bounties for development etc are always low, people are so greedy that they are only giving very small bounties, you receive something like 0.00001BTC or so.

IPO is fair, as this give us money to use and investors receive some coins in return.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I wish I had had some BTC to spend on the IPO... Unfortunately, all I have is locked up in different coins at exchanges right now.

I would be prepared to buy some coins to support multipool though.
legendary

was just an example

Activity: 561

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Couldn't agree more. If the coin is a success, the dev deserves to get something for his work. Most successful coins comes with a lot of hard work before, during and after launch.

I doubt there are many devs getting 100 BTC, but if so, they most certainly have earned it (unless, of course, there is a scam like with AC and a few other coins).

legendary

Activity: 539

for adding it to bittrex: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/471852533741137921

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

IPO's has been paid to the investors, so it is only 2% premine, and that is something that the most coins have... as long as it is not scam or they desappear after one week, then everything seems normal no?

Look at the darkcoin situation.... is that much better? I preffer this situation with a good working dev then the darkcoin shit.
Activity: 193
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Okay, dev, time to promote the coin and try to get it onto one thebigger exchanges, like Bittrex... Cheesy

I support this coin and been mining since start. Very smooth launch, now we need it to FLY!

+1 , sertainly we need some real exchange, Bittrex is probably the best choise Smiley
Activity: 635
Okay, dev, time to promote the coin and try to get it onto one thebigger exchanges, like Bittrex... Cheesy

I support this coin and been mining since start. Very smooth launch, now we need it to FLY!
[/quote

I agree
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Activity: 224
Hi dev, how can I IPO? Am I late?
Pages:
Jump to: