Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ROM - X11-POS ONLY. 15M - ANON WEBSITE: http://anon.romancryptocoin.info/ - page 43. (Read 48145 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

With a 2% Pre-mine, and 3% sold during the IPO phase, early adopters will need to be concerned about potential dumping from the ‘Dev‘ team. Lately many of these new altcoins have found a home on an exchange and rapidly created ‘faux’ volume that sees their price sky-rocket. After the initial pump, euphoria tends to diminish and the whole thing goes ‘BOOM!’ If you’re playing the Launch game, you need to get out as soon as you can. If you don’t, you might just be left behind when the crash comes.

This article is pretty good. It tell the investors the risks and i agree with this statement. There is always a possibility that the price sky-rocket, but this not only because of dev but also because of the IPO people as they want to see a nice return. But the question they need to ask is.... with only .54BTC in IPO the risk is not that high to lose some money as people will receive a decent amount of coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Roman coin voting added to exchange sharexcoin.

Lets vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=ROM

Yes, 2.5BTCC would be nice. We have a nice amount of pre-mine coins and those coins should help us with some nice features for this coin. and it will not be used to dump it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Really wondering how it will go....at this speed they will have their 2.5BTC Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
Looks like ROM is already putting some real power behind their coin... i was hoping with my .15BT to receive all the IPO coins  Roll Eyes but it looks a little less, and i believe it will even decrease a little more how closer we get to the launch time.
It is still pretty important to receive those 2.5BTC to get our multipool, this can give a big boost to all of us.
Dev, if you want explorer, stats, rich lists etc let me know. You can see my recent work in my signature. Good luck.

Please contact me with your offer....

Ahh, sorry
I was closing an account on cex.io and that was all remained there.
I didnt want to leave another 0.02BTC there, instead I want to try my luck with ROM  Wink

Smart Smiley
Activity: 821
Dev, if you want explorer, stats, rich lists etc let me know. You can see my recent work in my signature. Good luck.
Activity: 322

Ahh, sorry
I was closing an account on cex.io and that was all remained there.
I didnt want to leave another 0.02BTC there, instead I want to try my luck with ROM  Wink
At the moment:

placebo 0.15BTC or 1,125,000 ROM
with the lemons! 0.05BTC 375,000 ROM
sonysasankan 0.05BTC 375,000 ROM
mladage 0.05BTC 375,000 ROM
brainape 0.05BTC 375,000 ROM
DynhoSts 0.05BTC 375,000 ROM

I would say, continue depositing your BTCs as to earn 375,000 ROM via mining you need to mine 8 hours and get all blocks.

Activity: 280
Wouldn't want you to have to burden of all those coins right? :p
Pages:
Jump to: