Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 40. (Read 5331 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Where is your company registered,do you have some kind of main office or you work remotely?
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Similar projects were entering the market. We will have to fight in a competitive environment.That's good. Rateonium will get even better).

A bit of competition is always good. However, they also take a piece of the market, so rateonium will have to work even more to prove to be above that.

I agree,competition is always god for us users,so thats one of the reasons wi would like Raetonium to succed,as that will force others to wake up,and possible make even better platform.
copper member
Activity: 70
Rateonium has ensured that personal data will be safe at all times, through measures in entry and access control as well as a robust data exchange system to maintain strict security standards.

I hope that your project will be safe to use. But there is no absolute security, no one can guarantee it. Last year, even the Bittrex exchange allowed the leakage of users' personal data.

That is true,nothing is impenetrable,but i hope Rateonium will take extra care regarding security!

Hi Ajutokintumi

These days, data is considered internet gold and is available anywhere in the world for the right price – at the cost of the consumer, whose privacy is invaded. Sales and Marketing departments use this data to convert leads into customers with targeted promotions.

The media is increasingly drawing attention to the issue of data abuse and the relevant structures are coming under increasing pressure despite a strong lobby. Ultimately, however, the IT innovations and specifically the blockchain, offer a new level of anonymized customer behavior.

Our mission of Rateonium is to create an interactive network between consumers and companies that meets modern demands for personal integrity in a digital age, free from manipulation and with highest respect of data security.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 12
Activity: 266
Similar projects were entering the market. We will have to fight in a competitive environment.That's good. Rateonium will get even better).

A bit of competition is always good. However, they also take a piece of the market, so rateonium will have to work even more to prove to be above that.

But the market is so huge at the moment that there is enough space for all of the similar projects to coexist.
Activity: 224

Activity: 224
Do you have some kind of promotional video that explains what Rateonium is all about?

Hi Ramesh2323

Yes,we have an explanation video

https://img.youtube.com/vi/cszm2LCt2LU/0.jpg

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Love the animation on this one Smiley Really works for me and hope it works for others too!
copper member
Do you have bounty campaign going on maybe?

Hi dimaVODKA

We have bounty campaign going on at the moment, with 2,500,000 allocated for that purpose.

To join,please follow this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrtc-rateonium-2-500-000-rtc-rewards-for-spreading-the-word-4837462

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 153
Do you have bounty campaign going on maybe?
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Rateonium has ensured that personal data will be safe at all times, through measures in entry and access control as well as a robust data exchange system to maintain strict security standards.

I hope that your project will be safe to use. But there is no absolute security, no one can guarantee it. Last year, even the Bittrex exchange allowed the leakage of users' personal data.

That is true,nothing is impenetrable,but i hope Rateonium will take extra care regarding security!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

copper member
When will this project start for the ICO, hopefully all later there will always be good news from the team for the success of this project and get satisfactory results.

HI Jonkumis

Our Pre-Sale started on August 10th,and our main sale will start on August 25th and will last until September 25th.

To join,visit us at https://rateonium.com/

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 65
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
all looking forward to the good news from the team, hopefully everyone can achieve satisfying results, the sales can also reach the target.
Activity: 252
When will this project start for the ICO, hopefully all later there will always be good news from the team for the success of this project and get satisfactory results.
copper member
Do you have some kind of promotional video that explains what Rateonium is all about?

Hi Ramesh2323

Yes,we have an explanation video

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

copper member
Is the airdrop still going on and if yes,how can i join it?

HI Tyrant76

Yes, our airdrop is till going on. As we allocated 15M RTC tokens for this Airdrop, once they are assigned to our community members the Airdrop will end.

To join,simple use our Airdropbot  http://t.me/RateoniumAirdropBot

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 264

The airdrop is still ongoing. There's a bot on Telegram. You can find it on their official Telegram channel. You will get 145 RTC tokens by doing simple tasks. You can also recieve 25 additional tokens for every valid person you invite to join the airdrop.

Thanks for the info m8!
Activity: 602
Merit: 116

The airdrop is still ongoing. There's a bot on Telegram. You can find it on their official Telegram channel. You will get 145 RTC tokens by doing simple tasks. You can also recieve 25 additional tokens for every valid person you invite to join the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: