Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RTC] RATEONIUM - BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT AND SERVICE RATING PLATFORM - page 44. (Read 5331 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Regarding the rating/ranking process - "Ranking of reviews - An updated ranking list of the most accumulated points is kept for each location and country. The ranking is only displayed to each user in his/her private profile and cannot be seen by others. Upon explicit request and after confirmation, the ranking status can also be made visible to other users."

does this mean the reviews are ranked or reviewers?
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Hi I see that you don't accept credit cards how to invest then?

The old fashioned way. Buy a crypto currency that they accept and then invest. 

I personally think thats the right way to approach ICO-accepting crypto only.Afterall,you want people to start actually buying crypto,and using it,and thats the first step!
copper member
Activity: 70

Hi BoutrosBoutrosGhali

Yes,we dont't accept credit cards,but you can still join our Pre-Sale and get 50% discount.You can get ETH using  platforms like Coinbase or Kraken. After you paid the amount of ETH you want to get,You have to transfer  ETH on a ERC20 compatible wallet. We recommend myetherwallet to recieve the RTC tokens.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

The old fashioned way. Buy a crypto currency that they accept and then invest. 
Activity: 126
copper member
Is Airdrop still active and how can I join?

Hi Klackalica

Our airdrop is still going on, you can join at   https://t.me/RateoniumAirdropBot  and make sure to share your referral link!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 182
Will pre-ICO Tokens be locked?

I dont think that pre-ico tokens will be locked,only those that are allocated to the team&advisors will be locked.
copper member
One question though:do we have to go through KYC in order to get airdrop tokens,as i didnt see that info anywhere

Hi Ajutokintumi

No, KYC won't be needed for those that joined our airdrop,so make sure to share your referral link as much as possible for extra RTC tokens!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The route map of the RATEONIUM coin project is clear and complete, and there is much room for market development. In the future, the RATEONIUM coin will bring investors huge returns.
Activity: 222

Yeah, you can join this group and then follow instructions in pinned message there.

🛑 t.me/Rateonium_community2 🛑
Activity: 142
Activity: 216
Is there a maximum Rateonium tokens i can earn ,or there is no cap?

Hi RussellHantz

There is no cap on the amount of RTC you can earn so spread your referral link as much as you can!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

How come there is not a cap if there is a fixed supply of bounty tokens?
Maybe the unlimited cap stops after 15M tokens are distributed

The Airdrop will stop when all 15 million tokens are assigned to participants and then distribution will start.
Activity: 224
One question though:do we have to go through KYC in order to get airdrop tokens,as i didnt see that info anywhere

On official bounty group says that KYC not needed

look like nice project is any bounty or airdrop sir?

Bounty active, look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrtc-rateonium-2-500-000-rtc-rewards-for-spreading-the-word-4837462
But will KYC be needed for sale?

I think that KYC is required for sale.

Yeah you are right, for sale it is and it normal, but you don't need it for airdrop and bounty which is very nice.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

Bounty active, look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyrtc-rateonium-2-500-000-rtc-rewards-for-spreading-the-word-4837462

It's better that way. More transparent, more secure and KYC will become mandatory soon enough.

KYC is already a standard for any serious project out there.

It's better that way. More transparent, more secure and KYC will become mandatory soon enough.
copper member
Is there a maximum limited investment?

Hi Kryptoking21

To give a lot of people around the globe the possibility to participate in our token sale, we‘ve set a limit of 20ETH per investor.

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited
Activity: 34
Is there a maximum Rateonium tokens i can earn ,or there is no cap?

Hi RussellHantz

There is no cap on the amount of RTC you can earn so spread your referral link as much as you can!

Best regards,

Ana Lukovic

Communication Assistant
Rateonium Limited

How come there is not a cap if there is a fixed supply of bounty tokens?
Maybe the unlimited cap stops after 15M tokens are distributed

Activity: 53

Pages:
Jump to: