Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RUP] - RupayaCoin ★ Scrypt - Experimental Coin for South Asia★ - page 7. (Read 46382 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Maybe it should be renamed from "RupayaCoin" to simply "Rupaya"

Just an idea for rebranding
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
let's make rup merged mined. i'll add it to myriadcoin's polymyr

Lets do this !

Sounds great! Is this easy or at least feasible?Smiley
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer

Lets do this !
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
imho, you only need a RUP/BTC exchange, RUP/INR is probably too difficult to establish, you have to work with banks again.

there should be rather more online (or offline) services who accept RUP.
so you could buy let's say airtime credit or gift vouchers etc. with RUP?
we need some real world use for this coin otherwise it would be just some fantasy currency nobody wants.

i wonder if ideas like kipochi could be the right direction.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Activity: 133
need new exchange to grow up
Activity: 23
i have also pmd u regarding this and also li'l advertising on web but u not replied me abt this and also i wanna know how to make a crypto currrency like u do can u tell me guide plz if u can ?
tell me ur yahoo or mail we can discuss this matter there and much more to make it popular and costly as ltc and btc Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Mintpal voting will not succeed. There's to many money involved in that.

Maybe we have a chance with poloniex.com/voting ,  I already sent an request to add Rupayacoin to the votinglist(without any succes so far.) More people should sent an request to poloniex with a good reason why it should be added. Especially the dev should give some pointers for future plans, else they see no reason for adding Rupaya....Sad.

Why not create our own exchange only dedicated for just rupaya/inr which is virtually like coverting your physical rupaya to digital  if devs serious about this coins and ready to market it that way to local people first rather than international , it might still work and be big i hope so Roll Eyes
Yet no exchanges is paired with INR !

Great idea, Do you know how to create a exchange ?

Hmmm , any web designer can create it yr ! I think first you should take some legal advice through a wakeel as INR involved ! But btc/rupaya wont be needing any legal advice ! I would have helped to building it though me not professional Web designer but i already invested my time and money in another project similar ! ( Only can say after releasing it ) !
So only thing that would be depending on you is marketing of the exchange website ! Tongue
RUP Developer

Maybe we have a chance with poloniex.com/voting ,  I already sent an request to add Rupayacoin to the votinglist(without any succes so far.) More people should sent an request to poloniex with a good reason why it should be added. Especially the dev should give some pointers for future plans, else they see no reason for adding Rupaya....Sad.

Why not create our own exchange only dedicated for just rupaya/inr which is virtually like coverting your physical rupaya to digital  if devs serious about this coins and ready to market it that way to local people first rather than international , it might still work and be big i hope so Roll Eyes

Great idea, Do you know how to create a exchange ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Maybe we have a chance with poloniex.com/voting ,  I already sent an request to add Rupayacoin to the votinglist(without any succes so far.) More people should sent an request to poloniex with a good reason why it should be added. Especially the dev should give some pointers for future plans, else they see no reason for adding Rupaya....Sad.
RUP Developer
plz make rupayacoin avilable in cryptsy and let this know to indians as it named rupaya for this currency must be for indian Cheesy

Please vote RupayaCoin on https://www.mintpal.com/voting the more you vote the sooner we get there.

died coin, no plans, no news, no nothing

I asked you so many times to leave us alone and GTFO of this thread.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
plz make rupayacoin avilable in cryptsy and let this know to indians as it named rupaya for this currency must be for indian Cheesy

Please vote RupayaCoin on https://www.mintpal.com/voting the more you vote the sooner we get there.

died coin, no plans, no news, no nothing
RUP Developer

Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Activity: 212
Hi
i think instead of this he can try with newspaper ads once Tongue
Activity: 23
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
would be great if you could buy something with RUP.

anyone here interested in accepting RUP?

well i do.

if you want to spend RUP here is my offer:

i accept RUP (amongst other alts) for graphic design from today.

and i'll give you a 10% discount on all services if you pay in RUP.

i do:

* logo design
* business cards
* banners
* flyers / posters
* customized QR codes
* personalized paperwallets as a gift...

and other art work including asian calligraffiti and bodypainting.

if you are interested please contact me with your idea for a free quote!

cheers,

layer1gfx

Examples:

banner for berlin-texas bitcoin hackathon

banner for bitcoincommodities.com

logo for bittracks.com

More Work:
http://www.pinterest.com/layer1gfx/my-portfolio/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/layer1gfx
RUP Developer
Looks like the coin is dead, Was is it all a scam, waste of time?

Dev, still waiting for your reply. I still have hope on this coin. But if there is no response and support from Dev, the coin is dead!!!

Scam, Arai Bhai kiya scam kiya ?

Rupayacoin is the most honest coin, I have donated more than half of the RUP I owned.

People only show interest in coins where they can make a quick buck.

Due to work commitments I cannot spare time on the development of the coin.

If the community wants to contribute to the coins code, please go ahead and I will assist you in every way.
Post some ideas...if you got something! Else other people can think with you...
Pages:
Jump to: