Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RUP] - RupayaCoin ★ Scrypt - Experimental Coin for South Asia★ - page 10. (Read 46382 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035
How would exchanging it work? If we have our RUP on an exchange like Bittrex would it be automatic or would we need to jump through some hoops?

I appreciate your efforts with Rupayacoin, and hope they are rewarded with a growing coin and community going forward.
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
Since seeing people loosing money with regional and coloured coins, I've decided that :

RupayaCoin is not a regional coin anymore, RupayaCoin is for the entire planet.

Good work! When does the POW end so this would be a POS only?

Implementing POS is a messy job, I am thinking of either implementing POS in this coin which is going to take a lot of time and debugging or creating RupayaCoin 2.0 with x11 and POS and exchange old RUP for New.

What are your views on that ?
RUP Developer
Hi dev this pool http://rup.morecoins.org is not working, any update on this?

Looks like the pool is down, let me find an alternative pool.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Hi dev this pool http://rup.morecoins.org is not working, any update on this?
legendary
A market for this might just be starting to firm up on Bittrex, that's a good sign. Allcrypt is still pretty quiet though.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Since seeing people loosing money with regional and coloured coins, I've decided that :

Good work! When does the POW end so this would be a POS only?
RUP Developer

RUP Developer
Hi, it would be great if this coin could be added to Mintpal and (or) Cryptsy  Smiley

Voting is on going on Mintpal please vote if you can Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Hi, it would be great if this coin could be added to Mintpal and (or) Cryptsy  Smiley
RUP Developer

Sher Shah Suri (1538-45) Silver rupee, Gwaliar
Weight: 11.33 gm., Diameter: 29 mm., Die axis: 3 o'clock
Legend, including name in Nagari sri ser sah and AH date 950 (= 1543-44 CE) /
Legend: Shahada
RUP Developer
Slow and steady wins the race.

A coin's value is determined by its community and users, currently we are at stage 1 : Building a community and user base, the value of the coin is the last of my worries.

Rupayacoin is a journey
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Check you mined coin vs USD, http://www.cryptonator.com

And guess what, RupayaCoin is there already!!! need to get the traction going for RupayaCoin.

Regards
Mining Master

Activity: 728
Need to get this on a major exchange - Bittrex is just dead and Allcrypt even deader. This is one of those coins you can pick up for a few satoshi and then make a killing later when it gets any kind of attention.

Big exchanges expect bribery.

That's too bad :-(

I suppose that's how some coins seem to cut to the head of the line and skip the voting process. Pay to play and all that. Well, Bittrex it is then...

Well if everybody voted for RUP on Mintpal 5 times every hour then we will be listed quicker.
We had more than 1000 votes for RUP on Mintpal already... need more!!

+5
Activity: 20
Need to get this on a major exchange - Bittrex is just dead and Allcrypt even deader. This is one of those coins you can pick up for a few satoshi and then make a killing later when it gets any kind of attention.

Big exchanges expect bribery.

That's too bad :-(

I suppose that's how some coins seem to cut to the head of the line and skip the voting process. Pay to play and all that. Well, Bittrex it is then...

Well if everybody voted for RUP on Mintpal 5 times every hour then we will be listed quicker.
We had more than 1000 votes for RUP on Mintpal already... need more!!

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
RupayaCoin was added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 11
I'm watching this. Very cool.
legendary
I'll put in a plug for Allcrypt (and Rupayacoin) too. I use about 7 exchanges including the big ones, but I really do like the layout at Allcrypt the best. Some of them have interfaces that are clunky or obnoxious or agonizingly slow, whereas I find Allcrypt easy to get around in and do what I need to do. Now if it would just get more volume! I have laid out a lot of buy and sell orders there and pick up a lot of good deals by taking advantage of the thin spreads, but it would be nice to have more volume on it (even if I do lose out on some of the good deals I get). Folks, give it a try and you won't regret it!
Activity: 140
Bumping for allcrypt. Let's get more buy orders and keep eating that 498 order (maybe let the buy orders build up a bit first too) to establish a track record.

Buy support is more important than eating sell orders. Otherwise nobody will really believe the price.
Activity: 140
Been stuck at 41307 for 19 hours. Difficulty .046 so either everyone stopped mining or its broken.

As for AllCrypt.com being even deader - thats because YOU GUYS don't use it. It's chicken and the egg. You wont trade here because there's no volume. Wanna know why there's no volume?

Because ya wont trade here Wink

We're adding new features soon that I hope will help with that. But it takes that leap - that "lets trade here it's awesome" leap - instead of using the WalMart of exchanges.

+1

I do my best to promote and use this exchange as much as possible. You have a very professional game here and I'd really like to see you survive.
Activity: 728
Block chain not update??

Nope, it's stuck at block 41307 for me too.

Maybe the mining phase ended now its a POS coin?

I am exploring the POS avenue for RupayaCoin.

More information will follow.
good idea!
Pages:
Jump to: