Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥RUSGAS🔥: a blockchain for a technological breakthrough in the gas industry - page 11. (Read 20758 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It's look an interesting project. Hope it be successful!

#Joining on Telegram & Referral campaign

@nikolais55
Activity: 12
Joining on Telegram & Referral campaign
My Telegram account: @Ratcatcher1
Activity: 12
#Proof of participation
Telegram account: @aga05
ETH addresss: 0xE50386650262Dab284F07b156e72db28645a305E
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
as for me so it's time for us to think about the completion of the oil warrior and their consumption, it's time to think about how much our planet will be able to endure, we need new developments and not the transition of the old to the blockchain
Activity: 26
Hello. I like this company.
Пpиcoeдинeниe к кaмпaнии Telegram & Referral
Baшa yчeтнaя зaпиcь Telegram. @KRIPTOMANxRU
Activity: 2
Joining on Telegram & Referral campaign.
My Telegram account : @Viti11
Your Telegram account.@Sararamom
Activity: 154
This is an ambitious project. I am really optimistic about it
Activity: 4
Joining on Telegram & Referral Campaign @champsmcgavin
Activity: 20
#Proof of participation
Telegram account: @UchaTodua
ETH addresss: 0x1F86EE2B54E3dA6b4A5044b980883c0D7a7F19FE
Your Telegram account.@youash
Love the project concept. Needs more transparency and information on teams. partnerships ect. I look forward to hearing more before I commit fully to ICO
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
According to the roadmap, the project plans to list the token on decentralized and centralized exchanges, as well as to create its own gas trading exchange using the RusGas cryptocurrency.It is impossible to state unequivocally that RusGas is a Scam, but taking part in this ICO you need to realize the high level of investment risk,because in fact at the moment there is no team or even a separate legal entity that will deal with this project.

Knowing that this project is a SCAM its really a sad news to those who are already into it. Because, many investors invested a big amount of money just to make this project possible but it ends up as a scam. Hopefully, this problem would probably resolve anytime soon.
Activity: 97
According to the roadmap, the project plans to list the token on decentralized and centralized exchanges, as well as to create its own gas trading exchange using the RusGas cryptocurrency.It is impossible to state unequivocally that RusGas is a Scam, but taking part in this ICO you need to realize the high level of investment risk,because in fact at the moment there is no team or even a separate legal entity that will deal with this project.
No detailed team introduction, just promotion ico! It is indeed a matter of doubt! After all, there are many ico scams!
Activity: 49
I appreciate this is a good project for me to invest and make a profit.very good
Activity: 17
I am interested in the project but it does appear not being publicized
Preserving the environment and protecting the planet species is always a worth while cause
Activity: 7
Your Telegram account.@masakunman
Activity: 3
Activity: 42
What is the token price for today?
Pages:
Jump to: