Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥RUSGAS🔥: a blockchain for a technological breakthrough in the gas industry - page 14. (Read 20758 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
https://icobench.com/ico/rusgas says that participants from Russia, USA and China can not join the ICO. Is that true?

Devs, take a look at ICObench.com. I'm sure you can improve rating of project by adding the missing information which reduces total score.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What is the token price for today?

This information is indicated on the project site and in the white paper. The price of the token at the moment is $ 0.02. A bonus is now available - 100%!
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
https://icobench.com/ico/rusgas says that participants from Russia, USA and China can not join the ICO. Is that true?
Thanks for your link. It also says that KYC is not needed, so citizens of those countries can purchase Rusgas tokens?
Activity: 154
What is the token price for today?
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive. In addition to everything, the team also inspires confidence. I take a closer look at this project.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team. This is of interest.

Undoubtedly, the project team did a great job and proved that it is able to fulfill the remaining steps. I wish the team luck and the right decisions.
Activity: 126
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive. In addition to everything, the team also inspires confidence. I take a closer look at this project.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team. This is of interest.
Can somebody tell what have been already done, and also what is doing now. Thanks in advance
You should look through the RusGas roadmap. It have answers to all your questions.

Can somebody tell what have been already done, and also what is doing now. Thanks in advance
Activity: 266

What exactly RUSGAS project is going to provide? What technologies?

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I think that your project is of great importance. There were a few questions. Why is the only member of the team represented? And what does your project have to do with Gazprom?
I'm sorry, but how RUSGAS is connected to the Gazprom corporation?
The project is very interesting. I am confident of the success of this project. There are even the first investors. Tell me, using which currencies can I buy tokens?
Activity: 308
I think that your project is of great importance. There were a few questions. Why is the only member of the team represented? And what does your project have to do with Gazprom?

The project really deserves attention. I will study White Paper and, perhaps, I will take part in the project. With the rest of the team you can get acquainted in the project site. there is represented the whole team.
Hi, combined Natural Resources and blockchain technologies are very interesting for investment. Where are going to start your project?
Activity: 98
What are the benefits for participants?
Activity: 89
Is there something special planned for the future?
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
And the topic is interesting, the industry chosen. What purpose? In addition to the profit)))
Pages:
Jump to: