Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][#RussiaCoin] #Year5 [RC][PoS] V 1.2.0.1 - page 4. (Read 63250 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 251
Any ideas?
Paзpaбoтчик, дoбpый дeнь!

A кaкaя ocнoвнaя цeль y этoй мoнeты? Taк и нe пoнял cмыcл ee cyщecтвoвaния.

Дoбpый дeнь. Xopoший вoпpoc.

И кaкoвa ocнoвнaя цeль этoй мoнeты?

Зa пocлeдниe нecкoлькo лeт мы дocтигли ypoвня pecпeктaбeльнocти, чтo виднo из тoгo, чтo чepeз тpи дня пocлe тoгo, кaк (мы дyмaeм), цeнa пo-пpeжнeмy в дecять paз бoльшe, чeм в нaчaлe нeдeли.

Haшa цeль - выпycтить oбнoвлeнный кoшeлeк. Этo пoзвoлит нaм зaтeм выпycтить Android-кoшeлeк для мoбильнocти пoвceднeвнoгo иcпoльзoвaния. Имeя cтaбильнyю цeнy, пoльзoвaтeли poccийcкoй мoнeты мoгyт быть yвepeны в иx пoкyпaтeльнoй cпocoбнocти. To жe caмoe мoжнo cкaзaть и o тoм, чтo тpeйдepы зaвepили, чтo иx cpeдcтвa пpoдaжи нaxoдятcя в кapмaнax в тeчeниe нecкoлькиx ceкyнд.

Good afternoon - Good question.

And what is the main purpose of this coin?

We have built up a level of respectability over the last few years which is evident in that three days after a (we think) pump the price is still ten times what it was at the start of the week.

Our aim is to release an updated wallet. This will enable us to then release an Android Wallet for portability of day to day use. By having a stable price users of Russia Coin can be assured of their purchasing power.  The same can be said for traders assured their sales funds are in their pockets within seconds.[/size]
Any ideas?
сайт на англ, русской темы не вижу, крутой русский коин...

Вы использовали ссылку «Перевести»?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Paзpaбoтчик, дoбpый дeнь!

A кaкaя ocнoвнaя цeль y этoй мoнeты? Taк и нe пoнял cмыcл ee cyщecтвoвaния.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
сайт на англ, русской темы не вижу, крутой русский коин...
Any ideas?
time for a new website!!  Cheesy Cheesy

Perhaps you are right...

https://twitter.com/CryptoAnton89/status/951251567604260865

Anton Taylor @CryptoAnton89
Replying to @RussiaCoin

Honestly your website turned me off when I first saw it ...

Then again this is my favourite tweet of the last week:

https://twitter.com/DanielEnqvist/status/951143061354098690

Daniel Enqvist‏ @DanielEnqvist

2017 #Webdesign in #Crypto award goes to #Russiacoin! Also 1300 % increase in the market.

Shame he chopped the bottom half of the website off his pic, but I digress...  Cool

In all seriousness, this tweet speaks to the heart of the matter:

https://twitter.com/altcoins/status/951488301361397760

altcoins‏ @altcoins

#RussiaCoin #RC up to $6 last day, amazing. @RussiaCoin

Coin Telegraph:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/russian-ministry-of-labor-govt-workers-exempt-from-declaring-cryptocurrency-gains

Russian Ministry of Labor: Gov’t Workers Exempt From Declaring Cryptocurrency Gains

by Jon Buck

51373 Total views - 484 Total shares

The Russian Ministry of Labor’s updated income, expenses and property declaration guidelines for government employees for reporting on 2017 includes a point about cryptocurrency, local media outlet Izvestia reports. The updated regulations state that government employees do not have to declare “virtual currencies” they obtained.

The note about cryptocurrency was added to an already existing point that stated government employees were not required to declare “goods and services in their natural forms,” adding laconically “as well as virtual currencies.”

Representatives from the Ministry of Labor told local news outlet RBC that they do not currently require cryptocurrency to be declared because of Russia’s general lack of legislation in the space, stating:

"At present, approaches to the definition and regulation of cryptocurrencies in the Russian Federation at the legislative level are not defined.”

Risk for corruption

Russian officials have been required to make public declarations about their income since 2009. ‘Experts’ pointed out to Izvestia that the ruling increased the risk of receiving bribes in cryptocurrency that would go undisclosed, according to the guidelines.

However, Vladislav Tsepkov of the “Business Against Corruption” Center, an organization created by the Russian government in 2011 to protect entrepreneurs’ rights, told Izvestia that they saw the risk of government workers taking bribes in crypto as “minimal,” noting:

“But cryptocurrency is not a means of payment, it cannot be spent. If they [government workers] sell it and get real income, then it will need to be declared, so the risks are minimal.”

Izvestia noted that according to the same regulations, it is required that government workers declare gifts of “real,” or fiat, money from friends or family.

These changes come at a time when Russian corruption is at an all time high. According to the statistics on the matter, corruption has increased more than thirty percent in Russia since 2008.

Image: Russia Corruption Index.

The Russian government has yet to create legislation that explicitly covers digital currencies. The country’s government and central bank generally have a negative stance on the subject, calling cryptocurrencies “high risk,” especially for mainstream investors.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
time for a new website!!  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 24
That was a great week for RC, lets see what happens over next few days:-)
any cunning insights ?
what should be happen?  Grin
Any ideas?
Crypto DaO's contact details I am trying:

RussiaCoin (OK) Listed in CryptoDAO.com Crypto Trade Platform, Multi Wallet and Crypto Loan Provider(Beta Version)
Bounty/Donation: RRQs2tUSKQPKBFThtQ9aybSurFEAXLYtTL

(snip)

Social Media

Activity: 37
That was a great week for RC, lets see what happens over next few days:-)
Any ideas?
any staking calculator?

Actually we tried reaching out to iSpace to be added onto their roster of PoS Mining coins, but alas got no reply...
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
any staking calculator?
copper member
Activity: 14
I'm sorry but your site looks like a 9 year old made it. I would not trust someone who can't be bothered to make their website look nice, it's the first thing people judge you on
Any ideas?
wow, the increase RussiaCoin in Cryptopia exchange has reached 1585.80% will it continue to rise? I am late to buy at low prices, too late if I buy now? What is your opinion  Huh Huh

Personally, I sold. Couldn't pass up an easy grand worth of BTC. I think I RC from back in the Cryptopia mining days. Gonna keep an eye out for a pull back to see if I want to get back in.

You'll always be welcome back, stick around and see where the price settles (unless it goes Soyuz to La Luna!  Grin )

Hi bounties are over? There are some faucets or other free distribution? Cool Roll Eyes

Information on Bounties can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrussiacoin-year5-rcpos-v-1201-1083032 - We're open to suggestions about new bounties, but most things are firmly in place.

Nodes seen on the network today:

Code:
addnode=62.99.220.186:19992
addnode=212.24.97.214:19992

addnode=77.245.179.76:19992
addnode=78.124.45.212:19992
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Hi bounties are over? There are some faucets or other free distribution? Cool Roll Eyes
Activity: 98
wow, the increase RussiaCoin in Cryptopia exchange has reached 1585.80% will it continue to rise? I am late to buy at low prices, too late if I buy now? What is your opinion  Huh Huh

Personally, I sold. Couldn't pass up an easy grand worth of BTC. I think I RC from back in the Cryptopia mining days. Gonna keep an eye out for a pull back to see if I want to get back in.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
Activity: 80
1 russiacoin = 1 semechki.
Any ideas?
The numbers speak for themselves: BTC 110.00 have changed hands in the last 24 hours to buy 383500 RC on Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=RC_BTC (a  +1708.15 % change in the last 24 hours )

any updated list of the active node?

Code:
addnode=62.99.220.186

addnode=212.24.97.214:19992

Pool?
how to mine?
there are pools for this coin?I want to mine this coin!

Sorry, RussiaCoin is 100% PoS coin - all of the coins that can be mined have now been mined.  The only way you can acquire RC is to either buy them or stake your holdings to allow the staking to kick in.

Well.. that was fun! Grin

Agreed.  Cool

Why this spike? any news??

I really don't know, I haven't heard of any planed pump.  I'm watching as RussiaCoin has again passed $ 7 US ( BTC 0.000485 ) - yesterday it spiked at $ 8.50 US ( BTC 0.0006 ) *each*

Right now (11 th January 2018)

1000.Russian.Ruble
BTC 0.001212
Any ideas?
Supported APIs:

Addresses are in the format

Code:
http://explorer.russiacoin.info/chain/Russiacoin/q/totalbc

• addr - returns the full address having the given firstbits.
  • addressbalance - amount ever received minus amount ever sent by a given address. eg R9we1hxf6MS95KabP7F5noTsfZfKqEF1JB
  • addresstohash - shows the public key hash encoded in an address.
  • checkaddress - checks an address for validity.
  • decode_address - shows the version prefix and hash encoded in an address.
  • fb - returns an address's firstbits.
  • getblockcount - shows the current block number.
  • getdifficulty - shows the last solved block's difficulty.
  • getreceivedbyaddress - shows the amount ever received by a given address.
  • getsentbyaddress - shows the amount ever sent from a given address.
  • hashpubkey - shows the 160-bit hash of the given public key.
  • hashtoaddress - shows the address with the given version prefix and hash.
  • nethash - shows statistics about difficulty and network power.
  • totalbc - shows the amount of currency ever mined.
  • translate_address - shows the address in a given chain with a given address's hash.
Activity: 28
there are pools for this coin?I want to mine this coin!
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org