Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 29. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
dev is gone Huh

Hehe. Yesterday was sunday, i had other priorities.

Yes, people are very impatient these days...24h without a dev online and panic all over...
On the other hand, I do believe it's good to have someone to update on a daily base...
I did send you a pm 5 minutes ago...please check your messages ;-)

You don't think there is good reason to panic with all the scams?

I think it's a little early for conclusions.

Where did I say you were a scam?  The only points I tried to make is that you and other devs know how shaky the community is when the dev of a newly launched coin doesn't post for a day or 2.  For this, devs should be particularly attentive to the thread when the coin first launches. For example, the XC dev, ATCSecure, posted in the thread non-stop when the coin first launched. Now that XC has established itself as a serious coin he can take a few days off from posting and it doesn't damage the confidence.  See what I mean?

Will there be a Mac wallet?

You are right. We will try to find a solution for the posting issue asap.

Yes, there will be a Mac wallet very soon.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

REVO address: RL7HhCM1JgGhaEa1fbeLguVHkApVPJ2oj2

i like the design alot thumbs up it's  Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

REVO address: RL7HhCM1JgGhaEa1fbeLguVHkApVPJ2oj2

Can we at least vote to go with this logo while we are waiting for the dev?  This logo blows away the current one.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
dev is gone Huh

any updates coming up?  Roll Eyes

good your still here though  Wink

Please have a little patience. We just have finished POW, still many things to do.

yes, is it god cool. I is dve good ... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
dev is gone Huh

Yes, people are very impatient these days...24h without a dev online and panic all over...
On the other hand, I do believe it's good to have someone to update on a daily base...

Where did I say you were a scam?  The only points I tried to make is that you and other devs know how shaky the community is when the dev of a newly launched coin doesn't post for a day or 2.  For this, devs should be particularly attentive to the thread when the coin first launches. For example, the XC dev, ATCSecure, posted in the thread non-stop when the coin first launched. Now that XC has established itself as a serious coin he can take a few days off from posting and it doesn't damage the confidence.  See what I mean?

Will there be a Mac wallet?
dev is gone Huh

dev is gone Huh

Please have a little patience. We just have finished POW, still many things to do.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
dev is gone Huh

Nope. If u panic, it means u are risking too much. If u don't risk too much, u will be willing to wait for full moon and wouldn't mind value going to zero (Strong hand aka bag holder)

I am a bag holder. It's either it hit my target price or i will keep the coin until it goes to zero. After which i will eat those coins.

I did that for TOR coin and Key coin. Both i have take profit. I have tons of other coin waiting for full moon. But i already made good profit from those 2 coins. A new coin need 1-2 months to "mature" (sometimes its faster). Its either moon or dead coin. If u use this strategy for the past 6 months. U can make a lot of money. There are so many examples in the past if u hold those coin from the beginning until 1-2 months later u make a lot of money. 1 - 3 Big winning can cover losses of over 10 dead coins.

But if u panic and your hand is shaking (weak hands) , u will loss money or make less money in a long run.

Yes, miner sell as soon as possible to cover their expenses but what's the point of making so little money. A big win (+1000%) is really satisfying
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
dev is gone Huh

dev is gone Huh

dev is gone Huh

People need to FUD, just like people need to shit. Still remember the "hidden pool" FUD ?
Activity: 894
dev is gone Huh

dev is gone Huh

Dev you should communicate more or get a pr man. More people told you this. Do you even care?

Ofcourse i care. Do you think it's easy to find a capable PR man?
I believe dev has a day job and family too. Revocoin probably a spare time project for him. As an investor, I prefer he spends time on the project road map rather then spends time here on the forum. Communication is important, one of two updates a week is good enough for me. I understand this in not some kind of rich express rocket to the moon so take your time, dev. Do it right is better then rush it. Thanks for the fair distribution even it is not that perfect but at least you try.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
I believe dev has a day job and family too. Revocoin probably a spare time project for him. As an investor, I prefer he spends time on the project road map rather then spends time here on the forum. Communication is important, one of two updates a week is good enough for me. I understand this in not some kind of rich express rocket to the moon so take your time, dev. Do it right is better then rush it. Thanks for the fair distribution even it is not that perfect but at least you try.

what did you smoke today?    Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
Nemesys´s axiom´s

Number 1 .

...´´the price of coin a is wedded to the number of posts from the Dev divided by his trust and/or status  on Bitcoin forums..´´

see Nemesys´s best practice guidelines for Devs launching new coins ..

Crypto Coin Launch Rule 1.

... make damn sure that you (the Dev) or someone with a good trust rating can make regular live updates to ALL the active channels (Twitter, Forums, Exchange chats ..etc) ...!!

Cheesy Cheesy
Who the hell are you? Who is talking about rushing?

It's just panic.
Activity: 848
Who the hell are you? Who is talking about rushing?
Activity: 58
Pages:
Jump to: