Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 30. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Well, he is right.  At early stages of a coin's development the dev should communicate often.  Everyone knows the price of new coins drop significantly when the dev disappears for a day or 2.  All he has to do is pop into the thread once and everyone would be happy.  It literally takes 1 minute.  We all have smart phones today's day and age FFS.

I have a family and a day job and there probably hasn't been one day since I registered for this forum that I didn't at least check to see what's going on, whether it's on my desktop or my phone.  I'm pretty sure most here are the same, so stop with the "the dev has a life you know".  We all have lives and still find time to check on our money.  Stop with the BS already.  There is no excuse for no communication.
That!
Activity: 644
There is more than one dev. They have to agree on all decisions.

Sorry sir, that's a poor excuse for 0 communication. Try again. 
Dev you should communicate more or get a pr man. More people told you this. Do you even care?

2 months ago,  waiting 2 weeks before having an exchange was normal, now people are raging because the dev does not post update every minutes ...
just calm down or move on if you can't have patience

+1

Well, he is right.  At early stages of a coin's development the dev should communicate often.  Everyone knows the price of new coins drop significantly when the dev disappears for a day or 2.  All he has to do is pop into the thread once and everyone would be happy.  It literally takes 1 minute.  We all have smart phones today's day and age FFS.

I have a family and a day job and there probably hasn't been one day since I registered for this forum that I didn't at least check to see what's going on, whether it's on my desktop or my phone.  I'm pretty sure most here are the same, so stop with the "the dev has a life you know".  We all have lives and still find time to check on our money.  Stop with the BS already.  There is no excuse for no communication.
Activity: 714
Skol!
Dev you should communicate more or get a pr man. More people told you this. Do you even care?

2 months ago,  waiting 2 weeks before having an exchange was normal, now people are raging because the dev does not post update every minutes ...

Where am I not calm? There is a communication problem since pre start here.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

2 months ago,  waiting 2 weeks before having an exchange was normal, now people are raging because the dev does not post update every minutes ...
Activity: 714
Skol!

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
sell now if you can Angry scamcoin

i have 20k, will get around 0.02 , better hold !!!

better strategy to get a 1000% loss...HODL!

Yes, actually holding for a 100% loss is the better strategy.  Maybe you should educate yourself on risk/reward.  For example, if I'm willing to lose my entire stake of $100 for the potential to make $500 then it makes sense to hold.  If the RVC dev does show up, the coin will likely go 1000+ sats.  Even if the dev does abandon, it's still not likely it will be 0 for many reasons.  Holding is the much better strategy at this point.

Round 3 has begun Wink
The girls on picture is way smarter than many old crypto dogs! Smiley
i can just leave you to belive in that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while

Round 3 has begun Wink
The girls on picture is way smarter than many old crypto dogs! Smiley
Activity: 39
Dev you should show your face , your id if you want everyone believe you . Mineral devs show his face and everyone beilive him now

SHOW YOUR FACE
That seems popular now. Maybe he should put 24/7 webcam in his room?
Don't get me wrong. I am in minerals too and still hardly belive in that team but yet, things still goes downroad.

Crypto Coin Launch Rule 1.

... make damn sure that you (the Dev) or someone with a good trust rating can make regular live updates to ALL the active channels (Twitter, Forums, Exchange chats ..etc) ...!!

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 39
..goddammit !!

C-Cex just banned me for mentioning that another new altcoin was showing good price on another exchange..! Undecided

´n I´m pissed ´cos I woke up 10 mins after the 60 sat price ...

Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Dev you should show your face , your id if you want everyone believe you . Mineral devs show his face and everyone beilive him now

SHOW YOUR FACE
That seems popular now. Maybe he should put 24/7 webcam in his room?
Don't get me wrong. I am in minerals too and still hardly belive in that team but yet, things still goes downroad.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Nope, i hold, because still have little faith Cheesy
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Until the dispute is settled, you'd better lie low.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Activity: 995
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: