Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 49. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Or ...  Animal testing is the reason for the price on C-CEX? Cheesy
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
So..

Now all the FUD has been cleared up and its getting silent ? ^^

What about the animal testing claim ?!

I heard they had to give up on animal testing - as every time the bunny rabbits went for a drink they drowned in a hidden pool  Grin Grin

I'm here all week..................................or until the end of POW  Wink
here for a while
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
So..

Now all the FUD has been cleared up and its getting silent ? ^^

What about the animal testing claim ?!
Activity: 448
so they were pos blocks, wow pleasant surprise , but FUD is such overused word most people don't even understand it, i think this was a legitimate concern and i was one of the loudones , but about ipo well yeah ipo's could be good money makers(but always use escrow, good luck to all people here mining cause of one thing (fair to the small guy's , let's not forget that) good luck to all i moved my miners back but seems i missed few of those juicy blocks , oh well it's the name of the game you snooze you lose(i just woke up)

I hope you were mining some RefrigeratorCoins while absent from here ^^

if you really want to knw  i mined few clean coins(tiny hash anyway 26mh combined)
legendary
so they were pos blocks, wow pleasant surprise , but FUD is such overused word most people don't even understand it, i think this was a legitimate concern and i was one of the loudones , but about ipo well yeah ipo's could be good money makers(but always use escrow, good luck to all people here mining cause of one thing (fair to the small guy's , let's not forget that) good luck to all i moved my miners back but seems i missed few of those juicy blocks , oh well it's the name of the game you snooze you lose(i just woke up)

I hope you were mining some RefrigeratorCoins while absent from here ^^
Activity: 448
Activity: 283
www.l3p.nl
I just heard this Coin supports animal testing  Embarrassed

Is this true Dev?

OMG! DUMP! HOW CAN WE SUPPORT THIS ABOMINATION!?!

paaaaniiicc ! :-)

+1

Weird pics posted in this thread.  Lips sealed
Did that 8yr old girl get a titjob?
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Pre-sale results:

wow. so for 1.6BTC 10% of Revocoin was purchased by a few people.

thats basically a 10% premine as obviously the devs were in on the IPO to get to the 2.5mil RVC in the first block

FFS

i see some familiar names.

Hah! Well, are you surprised? Obviously those invested in the coin are going to stick around.

There was nothing hidden about the IPO. It was in the OP for two weeks! That's longer than the VIA IPO, the ICB IPO, and about the same time as the Syscoin IPO.

but whats the point of an IPO for 1.6BTC?  And one that gives away 10% of the coin to 6 people?

Dev surely was thinking he will get more ipo btc. But 10 % really much. Do 10% will be dumped now.. But after that coin can work normal..
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

but whats the point of an IPO for 1.6BTC?  And one that gives away 10% of the coin to 6 people?
That was open for everyone buddy, but only 6 people bought and we didnt buy?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
 Grin  block rewad 10000  , nice mine
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Pre-sale results:

wow. so for 1.6BTC 10% of Revocoin was purchased by a few people.

thats basically a 10% premine as obviously the devs were in on the IPO to get to the 2.5mil RVC in the first block

FFS

i see some familiar names.

Hah! Well, are you surprised? Obviously those invested in the coin are going to stick around.

There was nothing hidden about the IPO. It was in the OP for two weeks! That's longer than the VIA IPO, the ICB IPO, and about the same time as the Syscoin IPO.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
How much time to mine left guys?

8640 total blocks
Activity: 995
Merit: 500

Is this true Dev?

+1
legendary
Just got up, and read what have happened...
It seems it may be false positive, but i want to say i didn't want to cause panic, my only aim was to find out if there are scams going on which will scam our time and investment, because there are too many scams out there, it is better for us to be careful.

+1 to you for being the voice of appropriate suspicion. Smiley

thanks!
Also lets say it was an experiment, so there can be flaws and faults. Nothing is perfect here. We saw how many days ocminer work on the pool stuffs to limit the hashrate..What if somebody find a way to exploit it? Nothing he can do Wink On the way he manage to introduce his own refrigeratorcoin  Tongue

The hashrate limitation on the pools is absolutely bullet proof as it works directly on stratum level..

Yes.. RefrigeratorCoin .. lol .. I really hope a Webdev takes up my bounty and creates a Homepage for it so I can sell my Icecubes.. Still waiting :-(
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
It seems it may be false positive, but i want to say i didn't want to cause panic, my only aim was to find out if there are scams going on which will scam our time and investment, because there are too many scams out there, it is better for us to be careful.

thanks!
Also lets say it was an experiment, so there can be flaws and faults. Nothing is perfect here. We saw how many days ocminer work on the pool stuffs to limit the hashrate..What if somebody find a way to exploit it? Nothing he can do Wink On the way he manage to introduce his own refrigeratorcoin  Tongue
legendary

Is this true Dev?

Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

thanks!
Activity: 210
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
here for a while
I just heard this Coin supports animal testing  Embarrassed

Is this true Dev?
Are you OK?This Coin supports human testing only! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: