Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 44. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
There are a few things that worry me though...

1. source code is not made public yet...
--> I had a bad experience with SPATA last week...made me more carefull.
DEV could have build in a premine, and we wouldn't know before releasing the source code...

2. In the OP, the DEV is talking about exciting things to take place after POW phase...
No one knows what these "exciting things" are... I contacted the dev, but he didn't reply to my question...

We are actualy investing in a question mark coin right now...
These high risk coins can go both ways...High up...or crash and burn...

I keep mining this coin, because I like a little risk
Buying extra coins on the other hand...therefore I need more information about sourcecode and future plans...

Regards

Goldmaxx
bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
If we hit bittrex soon, i see 1000+ satoshi

Especially as now the coin supply is looking like it's heading sub 10,000,000
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
If we hit bittrex soon, i see 1000+ satoshi

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I just requested to have it added to the Poloniex voting.  Everyone else should do the same.
There were approx. 280,000 less coins than I estimated for blocks 3601-5040.

I guess that more staking is taking place as more coins are in circulation.

I have a question regarding the staking...
Do the pools and c-cex collect the staked coins?

Yes they do. Doesn't bother me too much about the pools doing this as they have no fee for mining.

Me neither...just asking  Wink
What do you guys expect as a short term goal for RVC?
We are currently trading in the 300-600 sat range.
bbr

Yes they do. Doesn't bother me too much about the pools doing this as they have no fee for mining.

bbr

Activity: 238
Yes, but doesn't matter, because the block time shorter than planned, and the average reward whit current price is good.
Activity: 432
I'm also mine with 5 MHs, and hourly reward ~95-100 with this 2000 block reward.

Block reward now down to 500  Sad Sad
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
RVC is more and more attractiveness!
Activity: 238
I'm also mine with 5 MHs, and hourly reward ~95-100 with this 2000 block reward.
bbr
The WC* workers are on maxminers again, have seen WCP & WCX finding recent blocks, surely the same person?
bbr
ocminer, are you checking if someone is using multiple account?

15 giga???

Probably people sending more than 10MH to the pools but anything over is discarded

but the diff remain high, mean less profit, not good, i don't care why there are those giga, they shouldn't be there no matter what the excuse is

I don't think it matters too much as their higher hash will be solving the higher difficulty blocks but they will only be rewarded for 10MH worth of hash

but we are rewarded less, that's the bad part, i get less coin with this diff

you shouldn't be rewarded any less because of that as it is Prop payout. I think the reward is less than you think it should be because there are a lot more miners on the pools now.

this is why i asked for checking, maybe those are multiple aka of one person

I have about 5MH and i am getting paid about 4RVC per block, out of 2000. There are currently 334 workers on maxminers so if, for example, all of us had 10MH then each person would expect an average of 5.98 coins per block. Considering I have half of 10MH I think 4 per block is pretty decent.

15 giga???

Probably people sending more than 10MH to the pools but anything over is discarded

but the diff remain high, mean less profit, not good, i don't care why there are those giga, they shouldn't be there no matter what the excuse is

I don't think it matters too much as their higher hash will be solving the higher difficulty blocks but they will only be rewarded for 10MH worth of hash

you shouldn't be rewarded any less because of that as it is Prop payout. I think the reward is less than you think it should be because there are a lot more miners on the pools now.

Be glad dif. was low during the 10K blocks...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

15 giga???

bbr

15 giga???

legendary

15 giga???

bbr

15 giga???

legendary

15 giga???

Pages:
Jump to: