Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 55. (Read 133063 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I'm going to support C-CEX on this one - better that they lock down the market and freeze the trading than have everyone on their case for not locking it down and letting any potential scammer get away with your BTC.

Damned if they do....damned if they don't  Huh

THIS time I think they made the right call  Smiley

lol what ?!

Did you notice that this was just POS blocks ? There was no "scammer" Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
My money's on c-CEX has been lost Huh Huh Huh Huh

sshhh...

calm down little one, C-CEX ´support´and dev. team are one and the same person ..

they are currently ´pissing in their pants´´,  because they reacted to the FUD and are trying to find a way to ´´blame´´ someone else for their mistake..

imho ...  This coin will be re-stored on C-CEX very soon... (it will also be listed on other exchanges thathave more than one employee/owner/operator ...

Those messages about fraud mining, missing blocks etc is the reason why we blocked RVC. We just need RVC dev to contact us and explain situation. Noone loose coins. All deposits will be posted if there is really no problem with coin network. Let's wait for DEV. Once he contact us and explain - we will resume all operations with RVC

Did you not see this ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7999603

open again ! my money is in your exchange !

Yes I saw. Anyway only Dev's word will be enough for us.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I'm going to support C-CEX on this one - better that they lock down the market and freeze the trading than have everyone on their case for not locking it down and letting any potential scammer get away with your BTC.

Damned if they do....damned if they don't  Huh

THIS time I think they made the right call  Smiley
Activity: 550
Merit: 500

sshhh...

calm down little one, C-CEX ´support´and dev. team are one and the same person ..

they are currently ´pissing in their pants´´,  because they reacted to the FUD and are trying to find a way to ´´blame´´ someone else for their mistake..

imho ...  This coin will be re-stored on C-CEX very soon... (it will also be listed on other exchanges thathave more than one employee/owner/operator ...

Those messages about fraud mining, missing blocks etc is the reason why we blocked RVC. We just need RVC dev to contact us and explain situation. Noone loose coins. All deposits will be posted if there is really no problem with coin network. Let's wait for DEV. Once he contact us and explain - we will resume all operations with RVC

Did you not see this ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7999603

open again ! my money is in your exchange !
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

sshhh...

Ok, cool. Lets just wait. Our coins are safe in c-cex not lost!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

sshhh...

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

sshhh...

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Fair distribution is much more difficult task of just adding anon or chat... Wink

oh yes.. when the dev contacted me for hosting a pool for this i thought this was job like every other before, well, maybe a little bit more for coding the speed limit stratum, but this turned out to be a day and night job almost Smiley

U shall be "the one" to contact for future clone of limit hashrate coins.

Or maybe u should make one yourself.

Lets call if supernova coin.

Thanks !

Maybe in some future I'll be working on a coin, currenty i'm too busy with my dayjob and the pools. A coin uses lots of resources/time, much more than you will think at first.

I'll be pumping some spare time in my pure fun RefrigeratorCoin though, this was the coin I used for when developing the speed limiting stratum for this  Smiley

Seriously. U can make a lot of money making a good coin. With your reputation , any serious coin u make will go full moon.

Maybe a coin that can only mine at your pool. There is no premine but your pool charge a 1% fee which itself is getting 1% of coin supply since u are the only mining pool.

That is very reasonable and acceptable way of getting coin as a developer.
legendary
Fair distribution is much more difficult task of just adding anon or chat... Wink

oh yes.. when the dev contacted me for hosting a pool for this i thought this was job like every other before, well, maybe a little bit more for coding the speed limit stratum, but this turned out to be a day and night job almost Smiley

Lets call if supernova coin.

Thanks !

Maybe in some future I'll be working on a coin, currenty i'm too busy with my dayjob and the pools. A coin uses lots of resources/time, much more than you will think at first.

I'll be pumping some spare time in my pure fun RefrigeratorCoin though, this was the coin I used for when developing the speed limiting stratum for this  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Dont let the ice cubes melt because of  revo... Wink Smiley

Lets call it supernova coin.
legendary

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here for a while
Hi,

Personally for me, not problem the POS starting from the beginning. Minerals worked too, we were in the POW period, when POS started. On other hand, the direct transition to POS at end of POW may cause lot of problems, and a little bit risky.

Maybe thats the problem c-cex had too...
Hi,oc.I've been mining this for more than a day.Hoping this can release me from change coins nightmare.About the blockchain issue,can you recommand we can continue mining this safely.

Absolutely, I see no problems currently.

Just make sure the pools don't fork.. As this happened with some PoS coins before (I remember Kore), have a look at every Pools Dashboard and see on the bottom left that they are mining on the same Block - check that on a regular basis and as long as this in the case - I see no problems.

This is the first coin that i see many people are actually looking at the blockchain for any fraud. I think a natural fork is unlikely for this coin.

This is true.. I just remember there were some problems before with other coins.. But i've interchanged nodes with the pools, so everything should be cool.

We really should add this logo to the OP .. so much fun when I read trough the last 5 pages ;-)

In memory of "hidden pool"

+1

Grin

It does not even look like someone was just spreading FUD to buy cheap like in so many other threads.. Some folks seem really to be convinced there was one..

the "hidden pool" was real FUD because 99% of the people here do not have access to source code. The FUD was an acceptable one. For the first time , FUD was actually OK. Because people here really don't know what is going on and they acted naturally. Just like the kids on the picture.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
+1

I love the one on the front right

She looks like how I feel every morning after I check my ´´overnight´´ wallets

keep up the good work

there´s profit to be made with this coin

legendary
Hi,

Personally for me, not problem the POS starting from the beginning. Minerals worked too, we were in the POW period, when POS started. On other hand, the direct transition to POS at end of POW may cause lot of problems, and a little bit risky.

Hi,oc.I've been mining this for more than a day.Hoping this can release me from change coins nightmare.About the blockchain issue,can you recommand we can continue mining this safely.

Just make sure the pools don't fork.. As this happened with some PoS coins before (I remember Kore), have a look at every Pools Dashboard and see on the bottom left that they are mining on the same Block - check that on a regular basis and as long as this in the case - I see no problems.

This is the first coin that i see many people are actually looking at the blockchain for any fraud. I think a natural fork is unlikely for this coin.

This is true.. I just remember there were some problems before with other coins.. But i've interchanged nodes with the pools, so everything should be cool.

We really should add this logo to the OP .. so much fun when I read trough the last 5 pages ;-)

+1

Grin

It does not even look like someone was just spreading FUD to buy cheap like in so many other threads.. Some folks seem really to be convinced there was one..
Hi,

legendary
Hi,

Hi,

This is the first coin that i see many people are actually looking at the blockchain for any fraud. I think a natural fork is unlikely for this coin. Maybe due to distribution of hashrate. People from different time zone look at blockchain, so is like 24/7 human monitoring of blockchain. Someone is always ready to raise red flag.
Pages:
Jump to: