Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 59. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
and ccex removed it, dumped on time Smiley

Same the second I saw definitive proof that blocks were missing from the pools. I only hope the mining farm that farmed it lost money and didnt have time to sell.

My hands are strong. I am holding my mine coin. Even if it goes to zero. Its part of risk that a miner take. However, the coin i hold is not much anyway. No point selling. I mine for less than 24 hours.

i've been long enough in renting/mining game and people that wait usually end up bagholders, i learned the hard way, once a coin is compromised nobody with half a brain would ever buy them(which means around 67% of people will buy) lol

Lets see where this coin will end up.

I can see a hardfork coming.

Perhaps developer is working on a new source to fork the coin.

Bagholding works if u hold many different coins. A couple of coin stands out and make huge gains. That is when it will cover up many small losses and make good profit. It's always a risk. So far that has work for me. Although its hard to see many of the coins i hold got no value. But u never know in crypto. Bounding back from the dead happens.

Many miner strategy is to mine and dump. Although it's a safe method, they don't make as much by holding. Which is high risk high reward.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I still send money and exploitation of c-CEX if I lost the coin
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Perhaps it is too early. Where is block 2249, 2256, 2259, 2261, 2264, 2267, .....
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Same the second I saw definitive proof that blocks were missing from the pools. I only hope the mining farm that farmed it lost money and didnt have time to sell.

My hands are strong. I am holding my mine coin. Even if it goes to zero. Its part of risk that a miner take. However, the coin i hold is not much anyway. No point selling. I mine for less than 24 hours.

i've been long enough in renting/mining game and people that wait usually end up bagholders, i learned the hard way, once a coin is compromised nobody with half a brain would ever buy them(which means around 67% of people will buy) lol

My hands are strong. I am holding my mine coin. Even if it goes to zero. Its part of risk that a miner take. However, the coin i hold is not much anyway. No point selling. I mine for less than 24 hours. Some dead coin bounds back hard. I was hoping this is one of them.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
If this is life , then I prefer death !

and ccex removed it, dumped on time Smiley(it's not like i had much anyway)
wtf happened i woke up and boom, the price is dead

ok fast checked previous posts, i was right once again, someone else was mining, next time don't release the source to any exchange , wait until the pow end, it will last only 5-6 days afterall we can wait 5-6 day without trading...

The train went off track, crash and burn overnight.

But keep your coins. There might be a twist of faith.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
wtf happened i woke up and boom, the price is dead

ok fast checked previous posts, i was right once again, someone else was mining, next time don't release the source to any exchange , wait until the pow end, it will last only 5-6 days afterall we can wait 5-6 day without trading...
buy now

buy a coin where 50% of miners are limited to 10mh each (and get banned for 11mh lol) whilst one secret mining group mines 50% at 10,000mh with no limits?

i have a bridge i can sell you too.

lol , i dumped mine and no longer mining moving on, what did we expect , 4 people can't trust eachother how can others

I´ve done the same, a tip for the next coin, one pool by the dev and one machine by ip

the secret pool is still 5gh and public mining is down to 4.5GH, and C-Cex is still running.

so basically, the hidden pool is just continuing without giving a fuck, because they can dump on c-cex, and the dev is nowhere to be seen. wonder why.  so sick of this crypto scam sh*t.

Lol the secret pool..
Which blocks is the secret pool finding if the three pools are finding them all?

In case u miss this. Developer himself say there are more missing blocks

Cry Cry Cry :'(Source, wallet not released, but the three pool managed to force 4G, but why always difficult calculation capacity is 9G

5g against 4g > more blocks missing. Nevertheless the blockchain proves that someone is mining and that shouldn't happen. We will consider a hardfork and ask c-cex to watch out for coins coming from the mysterious addresses in the meantime.
buy now

buy a coin where 50% of miners are limited to 10mh each (and get banned for 11mh lol) whilst one secret mining group mines 50% at 10,000mh with no limits?

lol , i dumped mine and no longer mining moving on, what did we expect , 4 people can't trust eachother how can others

I´ve done the same, a tip for the next coin, one pool by the dev and one machine by ip

the secret pool is still 5gh and public mining is down to 4.5GH, and C-Cex is still running.

so basically, the hidden pool is just continuing without giving a fuck, because they can dump on c-cex, and the dev is nowhere to be seen. wonder why.  so sick of this crypto scam sh*t.

Lol the secret pool..
Which blocks is the secret pool finding if the three pools are finding them all?

it's no longer the case many missing blocks

people started noticing again in the 1700s i believe

it's still happening check it yourself someone leaked out of you guys owning the source
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
buy now

so basically, the hidden pool is just continuing without giving a fuck, because they can dump on c-cex, and the dev is nowhere to be seen. wonder why.  so sick of this crypto scam sh*t.

Lol the secret pool..

Activity: 924
Dev, are you going to to something about the hidden mining?
You know what would be absolutely amazing right now?

What if all this was someone who accumulated a bunch of coins and then self sold to cause utter panic?

It's unlikely at this point, but holy shit, that would be some A+ fear mongering and market manipulation.

dude blocks are compromised people sold  coins cause of that(at least i did)
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
i like cheap price 1xx like this, time to buy!

i have some for you to buy...if c-cex takes my depost. waiting.
Activity: 628
Merit: 500
i like cheap price 1xx like this, time to buy!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
buy now

Is there a point? Stolen source and mined blocks? Another disappearing developer, abandoning the project when the community recognizes what is happening and how they are getting screwed...

Oh! lol! You were joking!!! LOL!
This coin got so much drama.  Shocked

Love to see a twist of faith on this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
buy now

Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
buy now

Pages:
Jump to: