Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 62. (Read 133063 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Such a shame because this coin was getting a ton of attention.  It would have pumped hard.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
This is just too much! ONLY reason I was here was because of the fair distribution. If Dev doesn't get their ass in here and address this situation promptly, I too am dumping the wasted coins and moving on. Inaction from dev IS action in and of itself.
Activity: 405
Better end POW now because it can only get worst.

If Pow ends this block, premine = 70% of total coins

Better lern how to count.
Activity: 848
maybe we should only have one pool (supernova) and no exchange until PoW is over.
what will that solve?

Hidden pool will be very obvious because it's only down to 2 person.

I trust supernova more than i trust the developer.

Therefore if only 1 pool, hidden pool will be developer.

Right now, hidden pool is mining happily because too many people are involve and we cant know for sure who did it.
Do you understand that that will solve nothing? Whoever mining this missed blocks will still do that. They all will still have source. By "all" i mean 3 pools + dev + hidden miner.

U don't understand what i meant.

Obviously if we were to change to 1 pool and no exchange. A relaunch is needed. Why a relaunch is needed ? Because there will be new source. Why new source is needed ? Because those holding current source cannot mine.

Now u understand ?

There is no way to have 1 pool and no exchange without a relaunch.
ofc when you included word  "relaunch" wich you didn't mention.
Activity: 182

If Pow ends this block, premine = 70% of total coins
Cry Cry Cry :'(Source, wallet not released, but the three pool managed to force 4G, but why always difficult calculation capacity is 9G

5g against 4g > more blocks missing. Nevertheless the blockchain proves that someone is mining and that shouldn't happen. We will consider a hardfork and ask c-cex to watch out for coins coming from the mysterious addresses in the meantime.

The hidden miner has half the network at 5GH

Stock 280x gets around 2.5mh for me so that = 2000 GPU's being mined secretly

this is obviously not some lone person, this is an organized operation

we want a full explanation and solution, please.

Hi

if you want to salvage the situation you need to show some leadership promptly.  losing 50% of 10,000 is better than 50% of everything.  the longer you leave it the harder is it will be to rescue.

Many Thanks
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
maybe we should only have one pool (supernova) and no exchange until PoW is over.
what will that solve?

Right now, hidden pool is mining happily because too many people are involve and we cant know for sure who did it.
Do you understand that that will solve nothing? Whoever mining this missed blocks will still do that. They all will still have source. By "all" i mean 3 pools + dev + hidden miner.

U don't understand what i meant.

Obviously if we were to change to 1 pool and no exchange. A relaunch is needed. Why a relaunch is needed ? Because there will be new source. Why new source is needed ? Because those holding current source cannot mine.

Now u understand ?

There is no way to have 1 pool and no exchange without a relaunch.
Activity: 644
can we get and update from dev about what solutions your are looking at.first move would be to get any exchanges to cease trading of this coin imediately
what will that solve?

Activity: 392
Merit: 255
what will that solve?

who has 5000mh to mine secretly with?  Even to rent who has this kind of $ for 2000 GPUs on 24hr operation?  has to be planned and organized.
Cry Cry Cry :'(Source, wallet not released, but the three pool managed to force 4G, but why always difficult calculation capacity is 9G

5g against 4g > more blocks missing. Nevertheless the blockchain proves that someone is mining and that shouldn't happen. We will consider a hardfork and ask c-cex to watch out for coins coming from the mysterious addresses in the meantime.

The hidden miner has half the network at 5GH

Stock 280x gets around 2.5mh for me so that = 2000 GPU's being mined secretly

this is obviously not some lone person, this is an organized operation

we want a full explanation and solution, please.
OC Miner any comment ?

Maybe 3 pool should shutdown right now so that hidden pool can mine all the coin by themselves and trade coin among themselves

its finished. half the network is a hidden miner sucking up all the coins with 5GH while everyone else is limited to 10mh.  historic fail.

dev can either hard fork them out, or relaunch, but its just a mess as fairness was the only unique selling point revo had.  I feel sorry for the dev if they weren't involved.
what will that solve?

Activity: 405
what will that solve?
Hi

cant we just shutdown the mining, relaunch and swap the coins over...whats the most anyone can have with 10Mh over a few hours.

Many Thanks
without enforcement of 10 mh, there is nothing special about this coin and it will go straight down to "shit coin" status

plus one person owns 50% of the coins while the other 50% is distributed evenly between 500-1000 people.  

nice position to be in.

noobs - do not mine this scam, i am out.

Activity: 168
3 pools total 5gh/s max , net hash almost 15gh/s.
fork? better stop the 10mh/s limitation , may be we can have a chance , cause its not working

The limitation works, but dev maybe gave source to someone else or even he is the one mining this on solo, so this is just another big scam coin, i am glad i mined only few hours

the limitation only works for us .....
4th pool -> sky is the limit
it has to be private stratum or solomining

looking at the missing blocks from 1820-1830, its around 50%, meaning the 'mystery' miner is actually pulling at least 5GH THEMSELVES

i.e. this is an organized SCAM with basically a 50% premine or hidden mine, because someone out there is running like 800 280x's with a wallet without the 10% limitation which could only have come from the dev.  

If the dev is not involved, by not taking action they are implicated.  

Dev - solution?

dump coins and move on
Pages:
Jump to: