Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 67. (Read 133063 times)

bbr
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
what about the 280x hashrate? is 2.2 mhs fair?

miner,kernel, any specs..

i'm guessing they are using 14.6 drivers which increases the hash rate of x11/x13/x15 etc. I couldn't get 14.6 to work as it kept crashing my comp, no matter what settings i put in the .bat. Probably because I have undervolted my cards.

So, a work around was to stick with 14.4 drivers and then copy the opencl drivers from the 14.6 RC2 release into the sgminer folder. This increased my hash per card from 2.2 to 2.5 - nowhere near the 2.9 that Bojcha is getting but I would suspect that they have not undervolted.
will tell you secret. i actually use 13.12 drivers and 14.6rc2 installed on top of it.
i generate bin with 14.6 and then roll back to 13.12. and all works much better.
when i need 14.6 i just update driver from device manager. switching between drivers is less then 10 sec.

Sneaky!

You could just place the following files in your sgminer folder from your 14.6 installation folder:

amd_opencl32.dll  (for win 32)
amd_opencl64.dll  (for win 64)
amdocl.dll
amdocl_as32  (for win 32)
amdocl_as64  (for win 64)
amdocl_ld32  (for win 32)
amdocl_ld64  (for win 64)
amdocl64.dll  (for win 64)

Will save the extra step of having to switch drivers.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Revo.SwissPool.Org will not let you create any new accounts!!!!

You can create an account but they never send you the email to verify and unlock it for first login. I Created account. Waited 30 minutes checking and re-checking my email, then created second "test" account with different email. It has been over an hour now and neither email account has received account creation mail from that pool...

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Swiss doesn't need a verify email. try logging in

DIRECT QUOTE;

"Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock."

Please contact Swisspool directly or try a different pool.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500

i'm guessing they are using 14.6 drivers which increases the hash rate of x11/x13/x15 etc. I couldn't get 14.6 to work as it kept crashing my comp, no matter what settings i put in the .bat. Probably because I have undervolted my cards.

So, a work around was to stick with 14.4 drivers and then copy the opencl drivers from the 14.6 RC2 release into the sgminer folder. This increased my hash per card from 2.2 to 2.5 - nowhere near the 2.9 that Bojcha is getting but I would suspect that they have not undervolted.
will tell you secret. i actually use 13.12 drivers and 14.6rc2 installed on top of it.
i generate bin with 14.6 and then roll back to 13.12. and all works much better.
when i need 14.6 i just update driver from device manager. switching between drivers is less then 10 sec.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

You can create an account but they never send you the email to verify and unlock it for first login. I Created account. Waited 30 minutes checking and re-checking my email, then created second "test" account with different email. It has been over an hour now and neither email account has received account creation mail from that pool...

PLEASE HELP!!!!

DIRECT QUOTE;

"Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock."
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

You can create an account but they never send you the email to verify and unlock it for first login. I Created account. Waited 30 minutes checking and re-checking my email, then created second "test" account with different email. It has been over an hour now and neither email account has received an account verification mail from that pool...

PLEASE HELP!!!!

From suprnova they always get stuck in spam boxes.. and hotmail mostly does not work at all.. try different mail addresses and look in your spamfolder
Activity: 1036
Merit: 531
lol with the new update of djm34 i'm doing 10300 kh/s...for just 300 i need to disable one card or return to the last update

try lowing intensity by one
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

PLEASE HELP!!!!

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
lol with the new update of djm34 i'm doing 10300 kh/s...for just 300 i need to disable one card or return to the last update

Rig of 6 x 750TI right Smiley
I have the exact "Issue" , above 1,8 Mh/s per card Smiley
bbr
Activity: 290

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 910
Activity: 74
We can see your tx on the block chain through the block explorer, so its up to c-cex...

Of course, I have checked tx with block explorer. All previous deposits have been credited within 5 minutes.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Deposits from Maxminers to C-Cex not working again. I'm waiting 1 hour - still nothing.
Tx id: f0852f2c7005fb2422a66596a418c678142a4793908950d2b123e41a8263e7cf

We can see your tx on the block chain through the block explorer, so its up to c-cex...

Didn't found problems with the wallet. I hope c-cex will reply soon.
Activity: 392
Deposits from Maxminers to C-Cex not working again. I'm waiting 1 hour - still nothing.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Concerning the Nethash issue, i'm having that too on RefrigeratorCoin, so it is definitely a wallet issue.

As long as all blocks are found by the three official pools and none are missing - we are fine.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
why the diff is rising, if the net is 3.5g, i don't like this

总ç®â€â€�力 7G   3个æ± Ã¥­Ã‚Â�加èµ·æÂÂ�¥ä¸ÂÂ�到 4G   Ã¥ÂÂ�‘爹å•Å  

yeah 7 giga, private pool solo mode

Net hash shown on pool is calculated using current difficulties. Not adding all pool hashrate. As a miner, u know that sometimes u get lucky and mine a lot more block than usual with the same hash. When this happen , difficulties spike. When difficulties spike, nethash spike as well because it is based on difficulties ,not combine hashrate of all pool.

That is what I observe.

If u think there is private pool , tell us which block is not shown in any of the 3 pool.

yeah i know difficulty is based on how much coins are mined and this value should remain constant, but a spike like that isn't really normal, this mean that sometime the entire net got more than x2 lucky

If all blocks are mine by any of the 3 pool , isn't it logical to say that there is no private pool ? Let say there is private pool but they get zero block, it doesn't matter if there is private pool when none of the block goes to them ?

i know that, but 4 blocks were missed, dunno if now they are 5 or more, i didn't check
can't deposit to c-cex,too!
What's wrong with it?

same problem here, block explorer shows correct address and amount, but c-cex still not received it.
Activity: 868
why the diff is rising, if the net is 3.5g, i don't like this

总ç®â€â€�力 7G   3个æ± Ã¥­Ã‚Â�加èµ·æÂÂ�¥ä¸ÂÂ�到 4G   Ã¥ÂÂ�‘爹å•Å  

yeah 7 giga, private pool solo mode

Net hash shown on pool is calculated using current difficulties. Not adding all pool hashrate. As a miner, u know that sometimes u get lucky and mine a lot more block than usual with the same hash. When this happen , difficulties spike. When difficulties spike, nethash spike as well because it is based on difficulties ,not combine hashrate of all pool.

That is what I observe.

If u think there is private pool , tell us which block is not shown in any of the 3 pool.

yeah i know difficulty is based on how much coins are mined and this value should remain constant, but a spike like that isn't really normal, this mean that sometime the entire net got more than x2 lucky

If all blocks are mine by any of the 3 pool , isn't it logical to say that there is no private pool ? Let say there is private pool but they get zero block, it doesn't matter if there is private pool when none of the block goes to them ?
Pages:
Jump to: