Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVC] / RevoCoin / POS - POW / 10,000kh miner limit / LAUNCH 22-07 - page 77. (Read 133063 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
so can someone use 3 aka 1 per pool? with a total of 30mh/s?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Can someone lend me a hand - having problems mining this!! I am an X15 virgin  Smiley

I am using  sgminer-5-0-beta-x15-windows program

The batch file reads

timeout /t 30
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer -k bitblock -o stratum+tcp://revo.maxminers.net:13345 -u ASICrefugee.BigMiner -p REDACTED -I 18 -g 4 -w 512 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-fan 80 --temp-cutoff 95

On loading I get the SG miner box, then a bit of text and then the program quits!

Any suggestions to get me going?

Thanks

Try to use "-K x15mod" instead of "-k bitblock", if it works.

Or, "--algorithm bitblock" instead of "-k bitblock"

I am using another version with  "--algorithm bitblock".
Activity: 448
Can someone lend me a hand - having problems mining this!! I am an X15 virgin  Smiley

The batch file reads

timeout /t 30
sgminer -k bitblock -o stratum+tcp://revo.maxminers.net:13345 -u ASICrefugee.BigMiner -p REDACTED -I 18 -g 4 -w 512 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-fan 80 --temp-cutoff 95

On loading I get the SG miner box, then a bit of text and then the program quits!

Thanks

i'm renting but i had tried with my 1 card one miner before and the start of bat looked like this

sgminer --pool-algorithm bitblock -I 19 --auto-gpu --auto-fan --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://maia.suprnova.cc:3453 -u user.worker -p workerpassword

PS: i don't know if it was same miner but i don't mine with my pc anymore so if somebody else does they probably know better
Activity: 432

The batch file reads

timeout /t 30

Thanks
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
 I can download somewhere wallet
yes, there are no missing blocks
all blocks are accounted for among the 3 official pools

it just seems RVC has some trouble counting the Net Hashrate at times
only downside to that is it can artificially increase the difficulty

as of writing though Net Hash is 2.3 GH/s which is right

i have only 4mh(only rental i had that is low enough) so if i rent another one can i use 1 more on other pool?
Activity: 342
yes, there are no missing blocks
all blocks are accounted for among the 3 official pools

it just seems RVC has some trouble counting the Net Hashrate at times
only downside to that is it can artificially increase the difficulty

as of writing though Net Hash is 2.3 GH/s which is right
ok 3 pools 717+919+486=2122 yet nethash shows over 5gh now , how does that work?

somebody not honest among those who own the source or whoever launched it is mining more than half coins with huge hash

please correct me if i'm wrong

i guess i'm wrong following the blocks found they line up among 3 pools, good luck this is really far in the world of huge hash guys latelly

Damn it, i'm out!

it's okay i said it's lining up amongs those  pools , it's fine no reason to panic

it means that blocks are found only on those pools it works great i was wrong

Edit: little advertisement in my sig for my mistake of rushing into conclusion (can't blame me from what I've seen lately around here)
Activity: 97
ok 3 pools 717+919+486=2122 yet nethash shows over 5gh now , how does that work?

somebody not honest among those who own the source or whoever launched it is mining more than half coins with huge hash

i guess i'm wrong following the blocks found they line up among 3 pools, good luck this is really far in the world of huge hash guys latelly

Damn it, i'm out!

If it's true, it will defeat the purpose of the coin.

Dev,please investigate the issue asap.

i'm following the blocks since 660 and they are all lining up among those 3 pools so it looks like it's working fair as described.
Activity: 378

If it's true, it will defeat the purpose of the coin.

Dev,please investigate the issue asap.

Activity: 342
as it turns out.. not entirely no. for some reason only my integrated gpu is gaining shares. i have 5xxx cards and neither of them on 2 separate machines gain accepted shares.

pls try to use "algorithm" : "bitblockold"

i think the bitblockold.cl is intended for "old" video cards
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
 C-CEX  Can not recharge! ! ! Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This one seems like a fair launch.Worth a shoot.

Sgminer5's config is not accpeting "devices" parameter
I add "devices" : "0,1,2" to the config.But only first card is mining while others are off.

pretty much the same here. in my case all the cards are mining and i cant turn any off.

try using

"device" : "0-2",

it works on my sgminer5

managed to get one of my 5xxx cards running by regenerating the bitblock binaries. but the other machine isnt being as friendly. going to try driver update route and see if that helps.
Activity: 117

I add "devices" : "0,1,2" to the config.But only first card is mining while others are off.

pretty much the same here. in my case all the cards are mining and i cant turn any off.

try using

"device" : "0-2",

it works on my sgminer5
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Next Network Block    585    (Current: 584)

for which has now been launched?

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

any pointers would be appreciated. my gpu does not do anything beyond this point.

sgminer --algorithm bitblock -o stratum+tcp://revo.suprnova.cc:3777 -u revo1.1 -p x -I 17 -d 1-3 --gpu-platform 0

just heat and no shares

not sure if this is the difference? :  --pool-algorithm bitblock

that made it worse.. now it wont even run.
hey coinler, you get your miner all squared away? I had a bit of a time with a few mining software's this is what finally worked good,,, for me anyways lol

sgminer-5.0-pre-release-2014-07-08-win32.zip
Found here:

https://nicehash.com/software/   Grin

as it turns out.. not entirely no. for some reason only my integrated gpu is gaining shares. i have 5xxx cards and neither of them on 2 separate machines gain accepted shares.
Pages:
Jump to: