Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RVD]RVDCoin-Secure CPU only cryptographic coin - page 6. (Read 24414 times)

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Rvd markets consider this fraud.. an official statement coming soon.

well, another cpu's 12 hours lost.

The guy appears to not even own the site he lists and he didn't sell anything for money so not sure what they could actually do about it.

Anyway if another dev took over the coin and changed the name + logo that would be best. Otherwise this is dead.

Soon we will have such a lot threads like this that I don't know.. maybe should it be banned at the begining?
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

The guy appears to not even own the site he lists and he didn't sell anything for money so not sure what they could actually do about it.

Anyway if another dev took over the coin and changed the name + logo that would be best. Otherwise this is dead.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Still waiting for my first block... 450 kH/s, how long are your blocks apart now guys?

U_U stop wasting your time this coin is false, the website doesn't exists, the name is taken from a real exchange of paper money rvdmarkets, find it on google.
Obviously I am not the only person who thinks the name, logo and creator of a coin doesn't matter much compared to the characteristics of the coin, or I'd have found lots of blocks already. Even a lame QRK clone is better than most scryptcoins imo.  Tongue
Still found nothing, feel free to send me some coins, as they are worthless anyways if we want to believe the naysayers:
RFxVKt5XEzeVrMQxHMsRrdgfYhHq8McLPZ
Cheesy
-edit- woohoo, thanks for 1k coins Cheesy
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Difficulty: 504.85871626
Difficulty increasing very fast, maybe trying to reach the original QRK hehehehe.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Still waiting for my first block... 450 kH/s, how long are your blocks apart now guys?

U_U stop wasting your time this coin is false, the website doesn't exists, the name is taken from a real exchange of paper money rvdmarkets, find it on google.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Activity: 143
If it's for all 200k.  I'll buy it. 

WTS 200k RVD @0.0001 BTC
No, he wants 0.0001 BTC for each RVD  Cheesy
200,000 x 0.0001 = 20 BTC for all RVD
Activity: 213

WTS 200k RVD @0.0001 BTC

The '@' symbol is well established to mean 'each'.

However, if you would like to make a counter offer, please PM me.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i'll buy that too, such a low price
Activity: 224

WTS 200k RVD @0.0001 BTC
legendary
lmao at the difficulty

dev should stop making coins, which 80% will end in the hands of 5-10 people and the others remain with the coin scrap

new idea, make a coin that is all premined and give for free 1000 coin to 1 million people(each 1 with 1000 coins, therefore 1 billion total coins), so everyone is happy
Hahahahhah and people complained on quark. Look at this so Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
lmao at the difficulty

dev should stop making coins, which 80% will end in the hands of 5-10 people and the others remain with the coin scrap

new idea, make a coin that is all premined and give for free 1000 coin to 1 million people(each 1 with 1000 coins, therefore 1 billion total coins), so everyone is happy
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

00:21:16

{
"blocks" : 1955,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 357.02496223,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
LOL only total noobs would waste cpu on this lastest clone.....say good bye to real coins you spent on this it will never hit an exchange

the days of worthless clones are over.
WTS 200k RVD @0.0001 BTC
Lol it is quark clone that existed few days and you want to sell it for current quark price? Cheesy

What is sad is if the Dev didn't pretend to work for a forex trading company lots of people would have probably jumped on this, since everyone complains quark got mined too quickly.
legendary
WTS 200k RVD @0.0001 BTC
Lol it is quark clone that existed few days and you want to sell it for current quark price? Cheesy
Dev needs to explain why he tried to claim it was part of a company.
Activity: 213
WTS 200k RVD @0.0001 BTC
Pages:
Jump to: