Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 19. (Read 247460 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
HELP!!! ALL MY COINS GONE!

The Razor wallet app crashed while I was making the first back up my wallet. I'm on a Mac running OS X 10.9.3. I reopened the app after the crash to find a  with a "Wallet.dat corrupt , salvage failed" error and all my coins gone. In my razor folder I have 2 new files; wallet.1405334809.bak and wallet.dat.rewrite.

THERE IS A REWARD FOR ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME GET MY COINS BACK! PLEASE HELP!

And that's why I never use stupid MACs...

Try making copies of wallet.1405334809.bak and wallet.dat.rewrite, and rename wallet.1405334809.bak to -> wallet.dat
If that does not work, try by renaming wallet.dat.rewrite to -> wallet.dat

IT WORKED! I had to delete all the files in my Razorcoin folder before renaming wallet.dat.rewrite to wallet.dat. Send me your address, I am going to send some coins your way. Thank you so much for your help!

The Razor wallet app crashed while I was making the first back up my wallet. I'm on a Mac running OS X 10.9.3. I reopened the app after the crash to find a  with a "Wallet.dat corrupt , salvage failed" error and all my coins gone. In my razor folder I have 2 new files; wallet.1405334809.bak and wallet.dat.rewrite.

Try making copies of wallet.1405334809.bak and wallet.dat.rewrite, and rename wallet.1405334809.bak to -> wallet.dat

Thanks so much for your reply. So I renamed wallet.1405334809.bak to -> wallet.dat and reopened Razor QT. I was prompted again with "wallet.dat corrupt, salvage failed". I renamed wallet.dat.rewrite to -> wallet.dat and all it did was create a new address, no old coins. Do you have any other suggestions?

EDIT:

Try this https://github.com/jackjack-jj/pywallet , to dump your private keys from your wallet.dat, the corrupted one, rename wallet.1405334809.bak to wallet.dat, and try with that tool

After that, create a fresh one, and import all your private keys into the fresh wallet.

Apologies in advance if any of my questions are stupid. This is all a bit new to me. From the readme file, after I have downloaded macports, I just run the 2nd, 3rd and 4th commands listed under Mac OSX into terminal? Will that successfully install the program?

After that, how exactly do I use the tool?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!

The Razor wallet app crashed while I was making the first back up my wallet. I'm on a Mac running OS X 10.9.3. I reopened the app after the crash to find a  with a "Wallet.dat corrupt , salvage failed" error and all my coins gone. In my razor folder I have 2 new files; wallet.1405334809.bak and wallet.dat.rewrite.

Thanks so much for your reply. So I renamed wallet.1405334809.bak to -> wallet.dat and reopened Razor QT. I was prompted again with "wallet.dat corrupt, salvage failed". I renamed wallet.dat.rewrite to -> wallet.dat and all it did was create a new address, no old coins. Do you have any other suggestions?

EDIT:

Try this https://github.com/jackjack-jj/pywallet , to dump your private keys from your wallet.dat, the corrupted one, rename wallet.1405334809.bak to wallet.dat, and try with that tool

After that, create a fresh one, and import all your private keys into the fresh wallet.

The Razor wallet app crashed while I was making the first back up my wallet. I'm on a Mac running OS X 10.9.3. I reopened the app after the crash to find a  with a "Wallet.dat corrupt , salvage failed" error and all my coins gone. In my razor folder I have 2 new files; wallet.1405334809.bak and wallet.dat.rewrite.

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

After you did this make sure to open the debug console and run the command "repairwallet"
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Well , we all are happy about this coin but we need to stick together , creating a strong community because Razor will be on top ... .
Yea ...is my first comment but I wanted to share this with you guys
I think that we need to let the Dev to do his job I and I'm sure that we will know anything new about Razor future plans...

RZR FTW!
Activity: 27
Look guys!! We are facebook oficial now!! : https://www.facebook.com/therazorcoin

official*

Is this an official page? or a page started by a fan?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Prypto Group Limited and Blockchain Technology Group Announce Strategic Partnership

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2052012

keep up the great work, dev
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Prypto Group Limited and Blockchain Technology Group Announce Strategic Partnership

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2052012
#3 on bittrex
was on page 2 last night lol  Tongue
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What's the latest news driving RZR up?
Activity: 490
Activity: 350

RZR.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash. Mine with us Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
irc link?

Is it so difficult to look only a few posts above yours?  Roll Eyes

*slaps head... I was scouring Twitter and the original post for a while.  You should have seen my face when I scrolled up a few posts, lol.

Grin
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
irc link?

*slaps head... I was scouring Twitter and the original post for a while.  You should have seen my face when I scrolled up a few posts, lol.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
irc link?

Pages:
Jump to: