Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 15. (Read 247460 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did the "dev" of Razor, abandon it..... Theyve been inactive for a long time. Price of Razor is near nothing, and no features has been added...

Team is still around and active in irc, just hop in and ask a question...usually doesn't take very long to get a response from cogburn, Bryce loves to talk. Lol
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Did the "dev" of Razor, abandon it..... Theyve been inactive for a long time. Price of Razor is near nothing, and no features has been added...
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
What is the Exchange with the best RZR price to buy some? WHere do you buy guys?

Tnx!

Bittrex has the majority of the volume.
ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
What is the Exchange with the best RZR price to buy some? WHere do you buy guys?

Tnx!

I think you may try cryptsy and bittrex

Happy trading
Activity: 270

Tnx!
Activity: 303
thanks. It just seems weird. I transfered a couple of naut there just to test, and it went right through. Usually naut's the slowest.

I transfered some BTC the other day that took less than a few mins. I think the exchanges and their wallets has something to do with it.
Activity: 93
wooww less than 2ghs network hashrate today !

won't help to do anything with this coin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
thanks. It just seems weird. I transfered a couple of naut there just to test, and it went right through. Usually naut's the slowest.
Activity: 1260
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Well this is concerning. Tried to transfer my RZR from mintpal to Bittrex. Generated deposit address at Bittrex, copied it to send address at mintpal. Transaction confirmed as successful within a minute or two. But 10is minutes or so later, no RZR at Bittrex. Did I screw something up?

Something similar happened to me and the coins showed up like 30 min latter. If the address is correct, your coins will show up eventually.
The network seems to be working fine Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Well this is concerning. Tried to transfer my RZR from mintpal to Bittrex. Generated deposit address at Bittrex, copied it to send address at mintpal. Transaction confirmed as successful within a minute or two. But 10is minutes or so later, no RZR at Bittrex. Did I screw something up?
Activity: 350

RZR.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Come mine with us! Wink

EU Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hashlink.eu:3034
US Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum-us1.hashlink.eu:3034

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and Email Support
- IRC Support #hashlinkeu @freenode
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Also dont forget to like the official razor coin page we have Look guys!! We are facebook official now!! : https://www.facebook.com/therazorcoin

When i look at the post from today it don't looks very official.

Its Bryce's video because I changed it and now its bueno.
Activity: 98

RZR is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Markets
RZR/BTC

Join our IRC channel
#coin-swap

Registration
Register

MFA Authentication
How to setup MFA with Google Authenticator

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
Activity: 308
Also dont forget to like the official razor coin page we have Look guys!! We are facebook official now!! : https://www.facebook.com/therazorcoin

When i look at the post from today it don't looks very official.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I have accumulated about 800 its all I can afford. I almost went all in with this coin but I cant log into my cryptsy account until I get back to the states. 1000 rzrcoins are gonna be worth some money one day. I am pretty confident this coin can get to 10$ per coin. Does anyone think itll get higher than that? (dnt hate me for comparing it to dollars im sry) lol

Activity: 854
Just wanted to let you guys know, there is a typo on the Razor Project Plan.pdf

Page 4 - breeches --> breaches
I don't believe you were talking about trousers Wink

Big hopes for this coin!

To fix the mistake on page 4 will be the first progress of the coin since weeks.... I'm excited. Glad that I'm invested.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
Just wanted to let you guys know, there is a typo on the Razor Project Plan.pdf

Page 4 - breeches --> breaches
I don't believe you were talking about trousers Wink

Big hopes for this coin!
Pages:
Jump to: