Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 34. (Read 247503 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
you may be right on some fronts but if there pool finds no blocks then you get no coins - it's as simple as that.

I know - a good friend of mine runs a few pools are we've discussed this at length.

I also know this for a fact because I have Mpos setup on a server that I use to solo mine once in a while for myself instead of going to straight to my wallet - I like hat stats it generates for me.

of course if you're mining alone on one pool and diff is like > 500, it'll take ages to find a block, but as soon as rounds are no longer than 12 h, everything is cool and you'll certainly get bigger payouts there, the risk of ddos against the pool is much lower, the dev is probably much more stressfree because the pool is not running und heavy load, support will be better as he has much less mails...

Like I said.. After all, it evens out.. But it really makes no sense in jumping all "in one pool with the biggest hashes" - n00b's are doing that.. be clever Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
you may be right on some fronts but if there pool finds no blocks then you get no coins - it's as simple as that.

I know - a good friend of mine runs a few pools are we've discussed this at length.

I also know this for a fact because I have Mpos setup on a server that I use to solo mine once in a while for myself instead of going to straight to my wallet - I like hat stats it generates for me.
Activity: 350
don;t mean to rain on any pools parade but ipominer.com is getting 60% of all blocks and more hasd is needed there to get a higher % of blocks -

don't waste your hashing power in polls that are not finding blocks -

use ipominer and point to stratum+tcp://pool.ipominer.com:3449 to mine ONLY RZR

I don;t work for them nor am I affiliated with them, but the more blocks they find they more $$$ I make!

unless your hashing power increases - you're wrong - you're getting the same :-P

not if I don't have to wait as long to find a block - you need to become a student of mining my friend. Smiley

i'm mining since 2008, my friend Smiley

it evens out after time, you should choose the pool with the lowest fees and best uptime.

good luck with that!

tell you what?

what don't you ask the guys mining here how much they've made in the last 24 hours?

http://naut.0feepool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks - Smiley

You should pick pool that find some blocks within 24 Hours - Yes.
But Ocminer is right, you will get the same number of coins whatever pool you choose.
If you are using single port of multipool, so its useless to you. You only pay bigger fee Smiley
50%+ blocks from one pool is dangerous. It's called "51% Attack" Smiley
1 year ago i was thinking like you, but now i know how wrong i was ...
So some day and you will realise it like me, ocminer and many others Smiley
don;t mean to rain on any pools parade but ipominer.com is getting 60% of all blocks and more hasd is needed there to get a higher % of blocks -

I don;t work for them nor am I affiliated with them, but the more blocks they find they more $$$ I make!

unless your hashing power increases - you're wrong - you're getting the same :-P

not if I don't have to wait as long to find a block - you need to become a student of mining my friend. Smiley

it evens out after time, you should choose the pool with the lowest fees and best uptime.

good luck with that!

tell you what?

what don't you ask the guys mining here how much they've made in the last 24 hours?

http://naut.0feepool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks - Smiley
legendary

Activity: 602
Fuck myself, i don't have more BTC to catch this dump. 4500K rzr is not enough for me.  Angry

if I have 100MH to mine with and the pool never finds a block - I get nothing!!!

all hash is not created equal when it comes to pool mining.
Activity: 587
Merit: 500
That was a biiiiig dump.

Lost a fair few $$$ on RZR so far, no point in dumping right now  Grin
legendary

thanks for that dump  Grin cheap RZR for everyone!

yea - these knuckleheads need to get a f'in clue. RZR should be at least 300,000
Activity: 602
thanks for that dump  Grin cheap RZR for everyone!

Activity: 350
RZR.HASHLINK.EU
- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
on https://www.cryptsy.com/
More volume, attract China's big platform!

Do you want to kill the coin?
If you have some RZR and want to sell on the top when it reaches a new exchange, your answer is going to be: yes.

Coins that are listed on Cryptsy usually reduce their value easily so I disagree with you... maybe you bought RZR at no very low prices and now you don't know what to do with them.

Instead of claiming for a new exchange, I think that is better to work on constructive comments to increase the popularity and possibilities of the coin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
help please. I was mining Razor for 2 days got no blocks, but have 2,000,000 shares. if i start mining again and find a block, will i get like 50 coins or do my shares add to it and get like 200 coins.  thank you  from the same pool that has my 2,000,000 shares registered
Activity: 294
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 304
HI,dev ,thanks  for your awesome project.

As a miner ,I am mining the coin from its burn. I am very interested with your tor network  concept. Some questions blew I want to know. 

1.tor client combined with razor client, How could you prove it the networking in the tor network.

2.tor network provides a Springboard among internet users.Every one has a client. How could tor make it an anonymous coin.Just because you change their ips ?

I want to konw the truth,please tell me OK ?

Thanks  a lot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
RazorCoin has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using RazorCoin, and enjoy 10% discount. As RazorCoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using RazorCoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with RazorCoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate. Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into RazorCoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Buy various mining products, Asics, Gridseed, shoes and dressing. All with 6-month warranty against manufacturing defects!
We have several offers and products please visit our store.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: