Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 31. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250
while being a developer myself, i know these projects take time.

meanwhile... i hold and accumulate more.

I appreciate the humanitarian aspect of this coin. Government rule over the people is brutal and if the gov't knows you have a fat BTC wallet you're on their radar.

Razor will save lives.

Too many good reasons.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
while being a developer myself, i know these projects take time.

meanwhile... i hold and accumulate more.
Activity: 490
Whoa this coin has been on a pretty solid downtrend.

Some are saying HODL or BUY NOW but...why?

Any upcoming improvements to shift the trend?
Activity: 420
All these idiots selling cheap Razor right now hahaha.

Or maybe I am the idiot scooping up RZR now when it drops to 50k 1 satoshi tomorrow  Huh

FUCK.

Literally nothing ever has dropped to 1 satoshi, you cheeky cunt.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Or maybe I am the idiot scooping up RZR now when it drops to 50k 1 satoshi tomorrow  Huh

FUCK.
Activity: 420

Or maybe I am the idiot scooping up RZR now when it drops to 50k satoshi tomorrow  Huh

FUCK.
yes, some things are a bit different because of tor.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
You guys need to come up with concrete announcements regarding the projects you are working on (Skyhook ATMs, RZRoad, OpenBazaar, etc)
We need good news.

What do you mean concrete? Not everything is set in stone on release dates, so we have some flexibility by being the first to run these integrations into a Tor based coin.

We do plan to have news the next couple of days, and people have come forward wanting to claim bounties before I even published any!
Activity: 303
You guys need to come up with concrete announcements regarding the projects you are working on (Skyhook ATMs, RZRoad, OpenBazaar, etc)
We need good news.

So needy..... Try to look further out than just one day.
We need good news.

+1 to that. I have faith and am holding!!!! Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
So here is my questionI am mining this coin as part of a pool however as part of the pool I have been responsible for finding five or six blocks every day... would it be worth my while just to mine solo considering that I would probably still find just as many blocks mining solo and I would make out better Mining solo...

Huh
It depends on your hashrate, with 500 diff and 20+ Ghash Network, you need lots of hash power Smiley

why do you say that if I'm finding N # number of blocks per day as part of a pool doesn't it stand to  reason that I would find the same number of block mining solo
Activity: 182
Why there is no activity in subreddit?
Activity: 350
So here is my questionI am mining this coin as part of a pool however as part of the pool I have been responsible for finding five or six blocks every day... would it be worth my while just to mine solo considering that I would probably still find just as many blocks mining solo and I would make out better Mining solo...

Huh
It depends on your hashrate, with 500 diff and 20+ Ghash Network, you need lots of hash power Smiley

Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
No dump, no pump.
Anybody hold too many razorcoin. Grin
This coin is like a dead fish. Suppressed of just no vital signs.
It does not seem that this coin knows that there is a way up.
I will be dumping my chips I guess.

By all means...Please do...lol
Pages:
Jump to: