Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 52. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Easy 100% gain by tomorrow night.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Are going to see 400?

I know people are selling off right now and locking in some profits, but when they are finished, what will we rise to in the next 36 hours?
Activity: 434
scam coin...bitcoinshop doesn't work...tor is fbi infiltrated shit hole...why have a coin with this feature

Don't forget its a Scrypt coin so everyone with a big ASIC can mind the shit out of it. Invest in this crap hole if you want but this coin has nothing more then a good wallpaper everything else is just hot air.

+1000000

but this the only coin with Tor working out the box?  And ASICS were good for Bitcoin why is that bad!? I bought some Smiley

Crypto works with Tor, it's proven technology:
http://www.vericoin.info/downloads/vericoin_tor.pdf

Now, if you don't mind, RZR to the moon. Only 2,000,000 coins. BTC has 21,000,000. The numbers work in your favor. I would not doubt it if RZR reached 0.10
Activity: 126
Someone ban this lying asshole.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
scam coin...bitcoinshop doesn't work...tor is fbi infiltrated shit hole...why have a coin with this feature

Don't forget its a Scrypt coin so everyone with a big ASIC can mind the shit out of it. Invest in this crap hole if you want but this coin has nothing more then a good wallpaper everything else is just hot air.

+1000000

but this the only coin with Tor working out the box?  And ASICS were good for Bitcoin why is that bad!? I bought some Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Dev has been dumping your coins for the last 48 hours ,  this is not FUD its a fact. + aS pointed earlier is not even a dev just a promoter and all his previous coins got delisted on Bittrex. The  fake dev is a professional scam artist, the price of the coin has already been crashing gradually since release , YOu premined then dumped your coins on newbies for a quick ROI, a lot of people are going to get burned with this scam.

I wish this coin will be good in the future.
Activity: 407
When does POW end for this coin?

Not anytime soon

This isn't a POW/POS coin

I mean when does the block reward halve?
It's on the first post:
Halving: every 10,000 blocks
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

I was at launch and it was fair dumb fuck so stop spreading lies.

Go back up your claims.

You can't

Tomorrow I bet your gonna claim Monero is a scam

Go eat a dick or two and choke on it
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Whatever the truth - this coin has nothing over a multitude of other coins which have much lower valuations.  It rose because of hype and novelty and has now come crashing down because there is nothing to support it's value.  All this weak hands stuff is just bullshit.  People got the crypto equivalent of gold fever and bought lots of it.  The price had to crash at some point because there is not (yet at least) the substance to back up that kind of price.  A few days ago  it was Cloakcoin and Cryptocoin a little before that.  In a few days probably another coin will do the same.  It's the same pattern. As for whether this fall was triggered by the dev being a scammer and dumping a premine remains to be seen.  If it's not a scam it can come back but not at the same rate (which is unsustainable) - it all depends on how the coin develops.  I've watched these same meteoric rises and falls for the last several months starting with one of my first coins, Vertcoin, I watched it go from less than a dollar to $14 in one day (before quickly following back to less than ten and then eventually less than a dollar again).  I was left bagholding that coin for several months before I learnt my lesson and gave up on it ever coming back to the same level.  I should just have sold it when it rose up.  You never know what's going to happen in crypto but one thing is certain - these sudden overnight rises are fake and ultimately bad for any coin because they can severely slow down genuine growth - just look what happened with Vericoin.  It's also quite difficult to make money from them.  If you hold a decent amount of the coin then you risk stalling or even reversing a rising price if you sell too quickly.  If you hold on you risk ending up with shrinking value.  If you sell too early then you miss out on potentially earning a lot more.  Seems any way you proceed you lose somehow.  Crypto is tough.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137

Price gradually coming back up, to the 'normal' & 'expected' rise over time.

Gaining some definite momentum as people are returning from the weekend off to seeing RZR being the new coin listed on Mintpal as a market choice  Wink Cheesy Grin

Can't wait to see what the next few days holds for this coin. Perhaps its cutting edge TOR technology would rocket us to the imaginary, metaphysical, and/or physical moon?
Len
Activity: 177
Activity: 336
SellALL, BuyBTC
They like me, they really really like me  Kiss
(sorry I just ran across this and thought it was fitting. back to work)

ha ha  Undecided
SellALL, BuyBTC
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
When does POW end for this coin?
Activity: 476

Price gradually coming back up, to the 'normal' & 'expected' rise over time.
Activity: 104
They like me, they really really like me  Kiss
(sorry I just ran across this and thought it was fitting. back to work)

SellALL, BuyBTC
I'm OUT !
I don't know.
I think it's called being fucked by pools and exchanges.
Think about it....
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Dev has been dumping your coins for the last 48 hours ,  this is not FUD its a fact. + aS pointed earlier is not even a dev just a promoter and all his previous coins got delisted on Bittrex. The  fake dev is a professional scam artist, the price of the coin has already been crashing gradually since release , YOu premined then dumped your coins on newbies for a quick ROI, a lot of people are going to get burned with this scam.

http://s24.postimg.org/iboys8hb9/scammer1.jpg

It's called day trading and there are a lot of day traders out there, that is why price fluctuates. You should try it sometime rather than just baghold and spread lies. This coin was one of the most legit launches.
Activity: 104

Coin has 0% premine. Whether the developer instamined it or not, it is not premined.

Can't instamine, KGW stops this.
First 4 blocks or so took 15 minutes Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: