Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 55. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ahahaha HERE COMES THE RZR FUD...

get ready for this epic rebound guys
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This coin has the potential to reach the top 10 (20kBTC market cap)...for a few days at least.  Wink

Or drown in abyss and be 157th in mkt Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
This coin has the potential to reach the top 10 (20kBTC market cap)...for a few days at least.  Wink
I agree its a great coin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I want everyone to know that tf2honeybadger from poloniex was able to retrieve my lost 5000 coins!!! this is amazing!! poloniex is the BEST!

Are you going to give back the 100 RZR you got in trying to help you with that predicament?
What you do shows the type of person you are .. and I'm curious about it.

Because the one that sent you those 100 RZR .. that showed what type of person he/she is Smiley

Edit: I can almost guess what coinweaver will do if you show yourself worthy

Yes it was returned already and I appreciate that person

And now I appreciate you too Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Activity: 139
I want everyone to know that tf2honeybadger from poloniex was able to retrieve my lost 5000 coins!!! this is amazing!! poloniex is the BEST!

Gratz!
Don't forget to return the 100 coins though  Wink

EDIT: Sorry for repeating Smiley I was too slow, someone already said it and you had already returned it!! Nice
Activity: 126

Nice. Now don't sell them. This coin is going way up.

Are you going to give back the 100 RZR you got in trying to help you with that predicament?

Because the one that sent you those 100 RZR .. that showed what type of person he/she is Smiley

Yes it was returned already and I appreciate that person

Activity: 350
NOW ACCEPTING RAZOR

http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.auctivacommerce.com/

Buffalo Raised Without Added Hormones
Ranch Raised and USDA Inspected Buffalo
No Preservatives
No Added MSG
NO Nitrite
NO Erythorbate
NO Artificial Ingredients
Only Minimally Processed

http://jaysjerkyandgoodies.auctivacommerce.com/Default.aspx

adding to our list!

Thanks much, it is an honor to do my part in helping this project/idea move forward.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Thanks for the ride and profits rzr... Off to reinvest into XC.. Good luck all..
we just starting to go , u will see in few hours Wink
xc is death all know that.

He sold coins that are just starting to pump to buy coins that are way past their pump and have joined the other thousand coins that have little to no volume. Alrighty then.

Nope, sold a pump and dump coin to buy into a top 15 coin that is going places fast.

XC had one of the biggest pump/dump is history. A few people made a killing off the many in this community. If you think a coin that caused that much butthurt has a chance in hell pumping again your nuts. Good luck, your gonna need it.

AUR was the most epic of pumps, then I'd go with Blackcoin.  XC was good to

Look at all you kids. Following the pumps and dumps

15% of my trading is tailing pumps, although I have a new method which is working well now
Activity: 233
Thanks for the ride and profits rzr... Off to reinvest into XC.. Good luck all..

He sold coins that are just starting to pump to buy coins that are way past their pump and have joined the other thousand coins that have little to no volume. Alrighty then.

Nope, sold a pump and dump coin to buy into a top 15 coin that is going places fast.

XC had one of the biggest pump/dump is history. A few people made a killing off the many in this community. If you think a coin that caused that much butthurt has a chance in hell pumping again your nuts. Good luck, your gonna need it.

Look at all you kids. Following the pumps and dumps
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Activity: 233

So did bitcoin. Lets sell that while we still can
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Is there a block explorer? I moved some coin from Bittrex to Mintpal ... and they seem to have vanished ...

Thanks

http://rzrinsight.buddylabsapps.com/
legendary
Activity: 1414

Is there a block explorer? I moved some coin from Bittrex to Mintpal ... and they seem to have vanished ...

Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: