Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 70. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
omg somebody r i sent my razor to a riecoin addres on poloniex instead of razorcoin address.. 0 confirms how do i get themback??? whoever helps i will send them coins!!

backup wallet and and keys and reindex ..hope it works

how?? PLEASE MSG ME I WILL SEND YOU .5 btc if you help me get it to work

As the address was incorrect I guess the transaction will be rejected. Good luck bigc, I hope you get it sorted and you get your coins back!!

had that happened?? it gives me relief if this is something that has happened.. and the tx was rejected and they got coins back... I accidentally sent to a RIECOIN address which is RIGHT above razor coin on poloniex and i guess they are both valid address
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I knew this coin going to be big.

But its already at 240k sat with 2m coins thats like 3m $ market cap.
Over 1000 volume on bittrex.

Why this coin being hyped so much? Who stand behind that pump? Im excited about this coin, already made some money, but Im afraid to go sleep on RZR. Dump may come any moment, but coin can also go straight to top 10...

Anyway market is uncertain.

TOR implementation right off the bat.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I knew this coin going to be big.

But its already at 240k sat with 2m coins thats like 3m $ market cap.
Over 1000 volume on bittrex.

Why this coin being hyped so much? Who stand behind that pump? Im excited about this coin, already made some money, but Im afraid to go sleep on RZR. Dump may come any moment, but coin can also go straight to top 10...

Anyway market is uncertain.
pgb
Activity: 212
omg somebody r i sent my razor to a riecoin addres on poloniex instead of razorcoin address.. 0 confirms how do i get themback??? whoever helps i will send them coins!!

As the address was incorrect I guess the transaction will be rejected. Good luck bigc, I hope you get it sorted and you get your coins back!!

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Really nice idea fellas, keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 434

if address was someway valid ...also send poloniex a support ticket letting them know, just in case

im about to cry.. i sent 5000 razorcoin to a ryecoin address... please someone help me
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
And where?? How ?? I'm not able to connect to any pool  Embarrassed

Is there a special cgminer ??

You can sign up to the pools and point any stratus setup at it. The cgminer depends on what hardware you have.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
hardly any buy orders on polo. ive sold some just in case it falls will buy back.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
And where?? How ?? I'm not able to connect to any pool  Embarrassed

Is there a special cgminer ??
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Can we still mine razor??

You need a shit ton of MH to get anything.  At this point buying is better
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Activity: 350
@asemov, pm sent    thanks much
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
Has anyone been able to compile this in linux?

"tor/compat_libevent.h:18:25: fatal error: event2/util.h: No such file or directory"

I have libevent2 and the event2/util.h file, but its having trouble locating it for some reason. Any tips?

1) apt-get install libevent-dev
2) ldconfig
3) run make again Smiley

you must be running as root..
Activity: 196

"tor/compat_libevent.h:18:25: fatal error: event2/util.h: No such file or directory"

I have libevent2 and the event2/util.h file, but its having trouble locating it for some reason. Any tips?

2) ldconfig
3) run make again Smiley

Thanks! That worked!!

2) ldconfig
3) run make again Smiley
this is just a question,....there is still a few unpaid blocks with hashlink, is that correct?

Please PM me, more specific info of what do you mean, and your username so i can check Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: