Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 85. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
So glad that I found this coin two days ago and have mined plenty
Now it is too difficulty to mine
You are very lucky.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
hey, this coin have more value then 1 buck, stop selling at 160  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So glad that I found this coin two days ago and have mined plenty
Now it is too difficulty to mine
Activity: 252
wallet cant sync... anyone help?

close out the wallet and restart

try manytimes,, also made conf.  i guess something missing in the download file...

delete all but your wallet.dat + .conf

not work.... can anyone confirm the download file is completed ?
Just discovered this coin today, bought 1k at 110k sats. Hope this blows the roof off the place, 1 mil sat or bust for me.

You already doubled your money. Cheers!

right, grats
Activity: 420

try manytimes,, also made conf.  i guess something missing in the download file...

delete all but your wallet.dat + .conf

i guess somthing missing in the download file,, pls check DEV....
a tid bit less then 2 days before rewards down to 50. get them cheap while you can
Is Hashlink.EU credible?
It seems to be the biggest pool at the moment, but I am little concerned as I can't see the Round page.
How long does it usually take for RZR to be confirmed(120 round)?

Thanks

so far they seem ok, i do agree about not seeing block info, they turned it off earlier, having probs, but they are ok.  yes 120 for confirms

So how long does that 120 confirms take in RZR?
I have bad experience with unconfirmed coins so I might move to IPOminer if it confirmation takes too long.

about 2.5 hours, give or take
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Is Hashlink.EU credible?
It seems to be the biggest pool at the moment, but I am little concerned as I can't see the Round page.

Thanks

so far they seem ok, i do agree about not seeing block info, they turned it off earlier, having probs, but they are ok.  yes 120 for confirms

So how long does that 120 confirms take in RZR?
I have bad experience with unconfirmed coins so I might move to IPOminer if it confirmation takes too long.
Just discovered this coin today, bought 1k at 110k sats. Hope this blows the roof off the place, 1 mil sat or bust for me.

That is a great possibility.   Hopefully we keep this coin only on 2 exchanges.  And hopefully only mintpal and bittex, and for god sakes, I will dump this coin if it goes live on cryptsy, lol
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Is Hashlink.EU credible?

Thanks

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Is Hashlink.EU credible?

Thanks
coinmarketcap.com anytime soon we think?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
WOW This coin looks so sharp and already gaining popularity on Bittrex. We should get this on POLONIEX trollbox as well. Also sent DEV a pm. Smiley

Screw poloniex

Shitty site

Bittrex and mint are gonna take over
Pages:
Jump to: