Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][RZR] Razor - Cutting Edge of Technology ☆[TOR]☆[No Pre/ICO] Updated Nodes! - page 86. (Read 247503 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Scrypt is dying.

It depend on who work on it . That‘s wait and see.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Will be interesting with the rise of the network hashrate.

Watching ..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Anyone have the fix for:

tor/compat_libevent.h:18:25: fatal error: event2/util.h: No such file or directory ?

I've compiled libevent2 from source and make install'd but still no luck.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WOW This coin looks so sharp and already gaining popularity on Bittrex. We should get this on POLONIEX trollbox as well. Also sent DEV a pm. Smiley
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
added to www.diggerpool.com NOMP based, no registration, mine to your wallet. 1% Pool fee.

Activity: 350
yeah, you would be whales, dont kill the cow, milk it...dont sat the market so much already.   Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
.00167 in the next few hours i would say

I will take the under. MultiPools just noticed this coin and it's more likely to drop down at .0007 and to go up to .0017.

It has already gone to .0007  what do you expect when multipool asics hit the coin?

this coin is so new and the max that will be in circulation is few.. this is the beginning price
Activity: 476

I will take the under. MultiPools just noticed this coin and it's more likely to drop down at .0007 and to go up to .0017.

It has already gone to .0007  what do you expect when multipool asics hit the coin?

Well blocks half on Sunday, so they won't be able to do much for long.
I was watching Bittrex and a guy was actively pushing it down, at first it wasn't working but then it finally started going down. When it reached .0008 he stopped doing his little shenanigans of multiple 1 coin or 10 coin orders and I honestly thought it wasn't going to work it was too obvious but...

That means whales are accumulating. Which is a good sign.
Activity: 139

I was watching Bittrex and a guy was actively pushing it down, at first it wasn't working but then it finally started going down. When it reached .0008 he stopped doing his little shenanigans of multiple 1 coin or 10 coin orders and I honestly thought it wasn't going to work it was too obvious but...
Activity: 476

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

Activity: 126
Scrypt is definitely dying.  There are already ASICs that out perform the GPUs and once the big ASICs come it'll be like mining Bitcoins with GPUs, no one will do it as it will not be profitable.  X11, X13, Scrypt-N, Blake, and others are the new GPU go to algo. Get on it or get left behind.

It is only not profitable for gpu, just like bitcoin.
But there will still be a lot of miners mining with ASIC

This.

Also WTF with the price? I think some people will cry when more coins hit the market. This went 100k directly.

Supply is low.

Very low

769,700 / 2,000,000 (is the supply right now )

right, the supply is very low.
I notice the multipool, IPOMINER, is now mining RZR.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Scrypt is definitely dying.  There are already ASICs that out perform the GPUs and once the big ASICs come it'll be like mining Bitcoins with GPUs, no one will do it as it will not be profitable.  X11, X13, Scrypt-N, Blake, and others are the new GPU go to algo. Get on it or get left behind.

This.

Also WTF with the price? I think some people will cry when more coins hit the market. This went 100k directly.

Supply is low.

Very low

769,700 / 2,000,000 (is the supply right now )
Activity: 238

This.

Activity: 126

Activity: 324

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Half Asian, Half Crypto
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: