Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SafeMoon Inu - the first dog to ever explore the galaxy - page 2. (Read 1032 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
What factors do you take into account when creating a project schedule, so that you can use resources as efficiently as possible?
brand new

Guys, this an exceptional project with high potential and unlimited growth so be a part here and grab this gem, so that you may keep minting money for long time, this is life changing opportunity.

How did you come to such conclusions? May I know this?
Activity: 18
Guys, this an exceptional project with high potential and unlimited growth so be a part here and grab this gem, so that you may keep minting money for long time, this is life changing opportunity.
brand new

While the market fell, I decided to buy it now, now is a good opportunity to buy it at a cheap price

Yes, that's just no guarantee that it will bring a good profit, but it may be
brand new
While the market fell, I decided to buy it now, now is a good opportunity to buy it at a cheap price
Activity: 47

May I ask, what are some best practices you’ve used to develop excellent customer relationships?

Good question, I hope the team will have no problems in such matters
Activity: 40

What are some of the tools and resources you’ve used to develop your team?

Read about their technologies on their website, there you will find the information you need.
brand new
I find this coin has a lot of potential, it just needs to be discovered by more people.
I made a video on it for everyone. Let me know what you all think https://youtu.be/UPmojWWMzHw
Activity: 3
Guys, have you ever experienced project failure? What happened?
Activity: 5

That feeling when you bought in double this price and still in the red ..

Well, your experience are meant to happen since you bought a token with no real use case and should not be for long term HODL, this type of project should be taken as a gambling not an investment. Timing is important to win this type of crypto investment game.

I agree, this is exactly the same as gambling, there are more risks in the red than in the plus
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Well, your experience are meant to happen since you bought a token with no real use case and should not be for long term HODL, this type of project should be taken as a gambling not an investment. Timing is important to win this type of crypto investment game.
Activity: 47

As far as I can see, here experienced people began to write that this meme token is nonsense, I myself did not understand how this token can be the result of Doge and Safemoon, can you explain to me to a beginner why this token has no future?

Probably because they are trying to easily achieve the same growth as those two tokens
brand new
As far as I can see, here experienced people began to write that this meme token is nonsense, I myself did not understand how this token can be the result of Doge and Safemoon, can you explain to me to a beginner why this token has no future?
brand new

Anyone have any experience with bridge waiting for a deposit when there's already the appropriate funds in there?

It takes several minutes, if you approved the transaction you just have to wait
Anyone have any experience with bridge waiting for a deposit when there's already the appropriate funds in there?
Activity: 40

Hello everyone, I follow your social networks, and I'm interested how many people are working on this project now?

Yes, me too, but for some reason I did not find information about this on their website
Activity: 6
Hi everybody guys, I think that will be nice to provide week reports about development
Activity: 13

Hello everybody, how to know this isn't rugpull but a good long term investment?

So 6 year liquidity lock tells me it's not rugging

What does that mean, what if there are big whales with lots of tokens?
brand new

So what are your biggest advantage to your other competitors?

This is the result of Doge and Safemoon, this is their biggest advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: