Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SafeMoon Inu - the first dog to ever explore the galaxy - page 4. (Read 1032 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
So team, maybe it is a good idea to make discord events?
Activity: 66
Guys, is there a faster way to get money into uniswap than buying ether with coinbase and waiting for it to settle?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello everyone, what about the updates this week? Are there any scheduled events? SMI needs to develop more actively
Activity: 28
I wonder how SMI differs from other meme tokens?
Activity: 18

So, is the team getting token from the redistribution for marketing and exchange purposes?

As I know all marketing funds are from donations
Hello, look at that green candle, the train is leaving people, buy now is the time people do not know what is coming
Activity: 52
So, is the team getting token from the redistribution for marketing and exchange purposes?
Activity: 23

Where can I get the contract address to buy safemoon inu is any one can tell me please?

0xCd7492db29E2ab436e819b249452EE1bbDf52214
Do you read what they write in 1 post? Well it's written right there

Hah, I myself am surprised at this often
Activity: 25

Safemoon definitely has the potential to hit highs bigger than any new coin at such a faster rate, looking forward to that for sure.

Yes, I'm sure it will show tayo the same height as Safemoon itself
Safemoon definitely has the potential to hit highs bigger than any new coin at such a faster rate, looking forward to that for sure.
Activity: 23

Can anyone tell me the address of your token? I would like to buy them

Where can I get the contract address to buy safemoon inu is any one can tell me please?

Do you read what they write in 1 post? Well it's written right there
brand new
May I ask guys, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?
Hey! What do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?
Activity: 39
Can anyone tell me the address of your token? I would like to buy them
brand new
Hello everybody guys, in my opinion, this is the best currency among all tokens!
Activity: 52

So guys, do you think the market will recover next week?

It seems that it is already recovering, I will wait for growth to sell my token in favor of
Activity: 18

Can you me explain to me why Stockwits is such a positive move? I can't understand

Stockwits is where the big dogs play Smiley
Activity: 28

So guys, your project looks good and it looks like it has potential, but I will still monitor and make sure it is safe before making an investment.

That's right, you must always make sure of the safety and risks before investing in something.
So guys, do you think the market will recover next week?
Pages:
Jump to: