Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 34. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer
There is definitely a visual bug for incoming (mined) payments.
https://imgur.com/a/yhofc
Every single one of those payments said something above 1k coins earned, but got set to normal, when I restarted the wallet, the 16458 SAGA was credited after I restarted wallet and is around 34 SAGA.

Yes, we also noticed this visual bug, our lead developer is investigating the issue. You can click into the transaction to see correct rewards, or restart wallet will refresh all transactions into correct figure.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
There is definitely a visual bug for incoming (mined) payments.
https://imgur.com/a/yhofc
Every single one of those payments said something above 1k coins earned, but got set to normal, when I restarted the wallet, the 16458 SAGA was credited after I restarted wallet and is around 34 SAGA.
SAGA Developer
the windows wallet have a virus: trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl
Sad(

That is false negative. It is normal for windows wallet.
If you really worry about it, you may use linux, we have ready linux wallet or you can also build easily from source code.

There are some wallets detected by antivirus software, but actually they are false possitives

Yupe, it is false positive!

What did I say previously (false negative)  Tongue  lol  Grin Grin
Activity: 50
the windows wallet have a virus: trojan:Win32/Fuery.A!cl
Sad(

That is false negative. It is normal for windows wallet.
If you really worry about it, you may use linux, we have ready linux wallet or you can also build easily from source code.

There are some wallets detected by antivirus software, but actually they are false possitives
SAGA Developer
Sure that the MN rewards are right cause
in last hour i recieved only 1 coin and not
2158300 * 2 * 0.9 / 365 / 30nodes / 24hours = 14,78coins

Be patient, we will prepare a simple diagram to show how Saga MN payout works. Please give us some time.

In short, Saga MN payout from PoS block, and if you know cryptocoin well, you should know that PoS blocks only occurred if the staking matured. Unlike the PoW blocks, PoW block steadily increase in numbers.

@ice2090, I found a way to simply explain abit before we draw the diagram, check this screenshot:-

This is the MN payout screenshot from our GUI MN. It is started right on time at 8 Dec 12:00 GMT, then you will notice that not all blocks received with same coins, some with 200+, some with 0.01+. And please check on the confirmation, you wouldn't get it often, only if any of the coins staked. And all MNs are queued to get the 90% of staked coins.

Detailed diagram coming soon...
SAGA Developer
Do you have a Russian topic?

No at the moment, translation campaign will run on Q1 2018.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Do you have a Russian topic?
SAGA Developer

Be patient, we will prepare a simple diagram to show how Saga MN payout works. Please give us some time.

In short, Saga MN payout from PoS block, and if you know cryptocoin well, you should know that PoS blocks only occurred if the staking matured. Unlike the PoW blocks, PoW block steadily increase in numbers.
Activity: 178
SAGA Developer
One last question

My total balance says 2513 coins, but when I try to send 2500 it says insufficient funds, also in coin control I can only see 13 coins, did something go wrong? I mean the MN is running, but where are those 2500 coins at?

I don't understand. If you have setup your masternode with 2500, then why do you want to transfer it out?

Please remember that Saga does not has hot and cold wallet. Just follow the masternode guide to setup your masternode and no more further steps. All rewards will send to same MN wallet.
Do you have plan for signature campaign with those 5% premined coins, dev? Thanks for the interesting project and the ANN.

Yes, please check our roadmap, planned on Q1 2018.
SAGA Developer
https://imgur.com/a/InqhK

i dont think i will ever get them

We are suspecting the coin display at the GUI wallet is wrongly shown, please click in the transaction and you will get correct rewards. We will investigate the display issue, but certainly the MN payout is working fine.

I will make an announcement to explain our MN payout in details later.
Activity: 50
One last question
https://imgur.com/a/FLx3i
My total balance says 2513 coins, but when I try to send 2500 it says insufficient funds, also in coin control I can only see 13 coins, did something go wrong? I mean the MN is running, but where are those 2500 coins at?

I don't understand. If you have setup your masternode with 2500, then why do you want to transfer it out?

Please remember that Saga does not has hot and cold wallet. Just follow the masternode guide to setup your masternode and no more further steps. All rewards will send to same MN wallet.
Do you have plan for signature campaign with those 5% premined coins, dev? Thanks for the interesting project and the ANN.
SAGA Developer
One last question

hej guys i get mine transactions of 200 or 300 Saga but they dont appear in my wallet, whats going on?
In transaction tab, left from date is there a clock with confirmations? If yes you need to wait till the are completed.
hej guys i get mine transactions of 200 or 300 Saga but they dont appear in my wallet, whats going on?
One last question
https://imgur.com/a/FLx3i
SAGA Developer
I can see my MN running, so I guess it's fine, but should that 2500 balance be under Stake?

Don't worry, it is absolutely fine with your screenshot.
I can see my MN running, so I guess it's fine, but should that 2500 balance be under Stake?
https://imgur.com/a/Y5GSZ
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
New Mining Pool:

http://80.211.163.32

No registration needed!

Minimum Payout 1 coin every 30 minutes!

Happy Mining!

being running for 4 hours now. still no coins :-(
Pages:
Jump to: