Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌[ANN][SAGA][Cryptopia][NO ICO][Masternode 90%] SagaCoin | PoW + PoS ⚡ - page 38. (Read 50290 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
SAGA Developer

I have a masternode set up and I've been receiving some rewards today. What are those coins? I has thinking that masternode payments are not active until Friday.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25883303
Activity: 280

I have a masternode set up and I've been receiving some rewards today. What are those coins? I has thinking that masternode payments are not active until Friday.
SAGA Developer

I have added MN payout calculation at the bottom of the Estimation MN Payout google sheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MtMUnKnMQwjj8gJW15nWCMxeT7bpmF6qo-r_7rLPZE/edit?usp=sharing

Hope this will help all of you with a clear picture on SagaCoin MN payout  Smiley
SAGA Developer
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
how much do you need for a masternode
SAGA Developer
My wallet out of sync, can you help me?HuhHuh?

Please use nodes at OP.
Activity: 15
My wallet out of sync, can you help me?HuhHuh?
SAGA Developer
Hehe Im happy I checked this thread - I was really confused as to why I was only making like .34 from my MN. Happy to support the network

Thanks, and don't worry, you will get correct payout by 8 Dec  Wink
Activity: 13
Hehe Im happy I checked this thread - I was really confused as to why I was only making like .34 from my MN. Happy to support the network
SAGA Developer
Post-Announcement message: After we switch off our premined wallet, and we noticed no more dump in last 6 hours. Luckily we aware of it early Smiley

And we have masternodes.online in the queue - https://masternodes.online/new-masternode-coins/
I'm about to make the payment, but they have wrongly calculated the required SAGA for ~0.125BTC, it is now 7600 SAGA required  Undecided We have contacted them and we will pay as soon as they correct it.

Because SagaCoin MN calculation is different, so we will ensure they calculate it correctly before they put on the list.
SAGA Developer
Please read this post, we have a very important announcement!

I noticed unusual trades at coinsmarket last 12 hours ago, someone dumped SagaCoin. And we finally found an issue that masternode started to pay before 8 December. We have an urgent team meeting to discuss on best solution, we have various plan including launch a softfork to solve this issue. But, at the end we have a best solution, and please allow me to discuss abit about our masternode reward before revealing the solution.

I think a lot of you still don't know how SagaCoin masternode reward works yet because SagaCoin does not reward masternode as most other coins did. SagaCoin rewards masternode 90% from PoS, NOT PoW. So, assuming that SagaCoin rewards 200% PoS to dev premined of 2100000, it would be 11506 daily, and 90% of 11506 = 10355 SAGA will be paid to masternodes daily.

Therefore, our premined coins is the key to secure the masternode rewards in the early stage. So, our solution is to stop our premine from receiving stake until 8 Dec 12:00:00AM GMT, then masternodes before 8 Dec will earn very low return. But we still suggested you to host the masternode now if you're ready before 8 Dec because of 90% from PoS, it is much more than getting from 10% stake, please remember that 1st year PoS = 200%.

Anyway, we have submitted listing request to mnrank, masternodes.pro, masternodes.online and coinmarketcap. We will continue our plan and to make sure it is on track. There are 10 masternodes now at this post, hope we will have more masternodes by 8 Dec.

Finally, we would like to thank this early masternode dumper, we reached minimum requirement (USD10k) of coinmarketcap because of you, so that we have applied to coinmarketcap. And also bring us to visible position at the coinsmarket's top list.

It is now less than 24 hours to 8 Dec 12:00:00AM GMT. All the best.
SAGA Developer
how many MNs are up&running yet?

Just checked, currently 8, but I saw one with status = 0, maybe it is offline or failed to setup. So, active MN now = 7.
SAGA Developer
Sure that ROI is right?
Cause after calculation i think if i am right with 10 nodes a node must get 1620 coins

720 blocks a day * 22,5 coins a block for MN / 10 Nodes = 1620 coins a node/day

90% from PoS, not 90% of PoW. Therefore, we calculate based on stake generate from circulating supply. You may refer to the formula used in the google sheet = https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14MtMUnKnMQwjj8gJW15nWCMxeT7bpmF6qo-r_7rLPZE/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 23
how many MNs are up&running yet?
Activity: 178
Sure that ROI is right?
Cause after calculation i think if i am right with 10 nodes a node must get 1620 coins

720 blocks a day * 22,5 coins a block for MN / 10 Nodes = 1620 coins a node/day
SAGA Developer
Did you guys try to list in Yobit?

We have applied to be listed in yobit on the first day launched, but they need some time to review it.
Activity: 256
Did you guys try to list in Yobit?
Activity: 224
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX
The saga hashrate dropped alot, maybe due to nicehash issue. So, obviously alot of people use nicehash instead of own ASIC miner  Grin
SAGA Developer
Guys, I have about 12 hours lying on my purse, but I do not start mining.
The wallet says that I do not have mature coins.
What can be wrong?

Do you mean that you did not get stake from PoS? Did you open your wallet 24/7?

BTW, 12 hours should be fine, it is calculated from weight, you will finally get your stake coins, don't worry.
Activity: 75
Guys, I have about 12 hours lying on my purse, but I do not start mining.
The wallet says that I do not have mature coins.
What can be wrong?
Pages:
Jump to: