Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November - page 11. (Read 46984 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
"The Hdac algorithm change will be applied from block number 151,880; approximately in 60~90 minutes.
Please be advised that the Hdac mined after block number 151,880 will not be able to be traded on the MainNet if you do not apply the update."

Source : https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=6951

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Price might double with price reduction and algo change. You can be sorry if you miss the chance to buy now. Hyundai is the only brand in crypto with solid roots and working product. I'm very excited to see results of Iot summit. If it's like they say they are better than IOTA and they patented a brand new tech we can easily see HDAC in top 10

After the latest Hdac partnership announcement with a big automobile giant, block reward reduction and algo change we see a very positive impact on the token price. Hdac token is already 116% up in the last 7 days. Constant development and good managing strategy show effects. When Hdac will be finally listed on a few bigger exchanges we will finally enjoy higher volumes, better liquidity and price going steady up, I hope.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 414
I purchased a Hyundai Pay Kasse hardware wallet, its similar in design to Ledger Nano S but the interface is far prettier and generally far easier to use, it supports Hdac, Bitcoin, Zcash, Litecoin, Ethereum and ERC20 tokens..
can you show the form of features offered seems interesting I want to know many things about it. but the excess has to be explored, tell me about many things in it sir. can you show the form of features offered seems interesting I want to know many things about it. but the excess must be explored, tell me about many things in it sir! or provide a trusted website to read about the hardware wallet Huh
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
Eventhough Asics are produced for Lyra2Rev2 algo Vertcoin and Monacoin haven't bother to change algo which let's asics mine coins dirt cheap. Hdac's choice to change algo from Lyra2Rev2 to SkunkHash is a very strategical move for the future and buy them some time at least even if it does not protect from asic's breaching again. They also consider dPos and other algo options too. Very solid team with great project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Price might double with price reduction and algo change. You can be sorry if you miss the chance to buy now. Hyundai is the only brand in crypto with solid roots and working product. I'm very excited to see results of Iot summit. If it's like they say they are better than IOTA and they patented a brand new tech we can easily see HDAC in top 10
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Big Announcement

• Hdac currently only listed in Bibox – team preparing to list in 21 exchanges within November 2018 ~ February 2019
  • BIG announcement on a technological milestone of Hdac - currently being patented - ready to be made in IoT Blockchain Summit 2018 Atlanta
  • Recently reduced block rewards 50% - more to follow in the future.
  • Will recover ASIC resistance on Oct 22nd by switching to Skunk algorithm.
  • A partnership between Hdac and a huge automobile manufacturer from top 12 GDP nation is imminent!

References:

wow, thank you for sharing the news.

price went 2x last week, mainly because of %50 reduction of block rewards i think. soon it will see new ath's per btc and usd.
and,
"Hdac currently only listed in Bibox – team preparing to list in 21 exchanges within November 2018 ~ February 2019"  nice! can team share some details?
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
Hyundai brand and internet of things has great potential for crypto. I have huge expectations from Hyundai and i also love the quality of Kasse wallet.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
It is been a long time coming for more exchange listings for this coin, although team says they are in talks with 21 local and global exchanges, and expect to get listed by end of November~February next year. Hope this time, it will happen

It would be great. Need access to the new exchange. I am even ready to wait until February. It is possible that by this time the bull market will begin. I liked the increase in the token in recent days
Activity: 679
Merit: 103
"The Result of The Second Vote on Hdac Block Reward Reduction:

- Total Votes: 514 (100%) / 50% Reduction: 498 (96.89%) / 25% Reduction: 16 (3.11%)"

It s only 500 votes enough for implement so big decision?

Activity: 826
It is been a long time coming for more exchange listings for this coin, although team says they are in talks with 21 local and global exchanges, and expect to get listed by end of November~February next year. Hope this time, it will happen
This will happen if the team continues to work in this direction. But I would not be so sure, about this time frames. I remember how well they can postpone time after time. Perhaps they have changed in this. I hope.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
So there is no voting or something to change the mining algorithm? Is Hdac decentralized?

What is going on with Hdac mining there are still problems and strange theories?

Can somebody explain this?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
[Notice] Hdac Algorithm Change for Countermeasure of ASIC Machine
https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=6951

We would like to announce that we will change the Hdac algorithm from Lyra2Rev2 to Skunk to prevent disturbance of the Hdac mining ecosystem due to Lyra2Rev2 ASIC machine.

The change will be applied from block number 151,880, and it will be applied on (GMT + 9) October 22, 2018.

Software with the new algorithm (version 1.08.0) must be applied to the entire full node running Hdac.

(※If you do not apply the update, Hdac mined after block number 151,880 will not be able to trade on the MainNet)
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Someone knows something because someone mines at a rate of 8 terahashas per second
The speed of extraction is greater than on any other coin of a similar algorithm.
Such power can be increased only using the service Nicehash
Believe me someone spends a lot of resources to get this coin.
ASIC's are here Undecided

This rates could drop after reward halving which is already announced. Only 500 people voted. There are only 500 active wallets out there? Not so much for adoption as for IOT project. Let's hope we will see some better development and something positive will finally happen after this halving.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
MOU Signing Ceremny for joint development of Blockchain based GangWon Tour Pass, 16 October, At Hdac Technology
legendary
The vote on block reward reduction is currently going on until 16:00 October 15th, and the vote result is going to be shared at 18:00 same day along with the block number at which the reduction will be applied. Hdac source code will be updated so that the block reward reduction according to the vote result will be applied on Thursday, October 18th, 2018.
As ASIC machine for Lyra2REV2 algorithm, which is being used for Hdac, has been released, countermeasures such as changing Hdac algorithm are under development to foster healthy mining ecosystem.

Voted few days ago.

"The Result of The Vote and The Implementation Date of Hdac Block Reward Reduction
Oct 15, 2018

The Result of The Vote and The Implementation Date of Hdac Block Reward Reduction

1. The Result of The Second Vote on Hdac Block Reward Reduction

- Total Votes: 514 (100%) / 50% Reduction: 498 (96.89%) / 25% Reduction: 16 (3.11%)

- As per the vote result, the Hdac block reward reduction rate has been determined as 50%.

2. Application of The Hdac Block Reward Reduction

Hdac block reward reduction will be applied from block number 150,000. Application of the reduction is anticipated to be completed between 10:00 am and 11:00 pm (GMT + 9) on October 18, 2018.

-   Distribution of Source Code Update

The source code update for Hdac block reward reduction was released today (October 15, 2018).

(GitHub : https://github.com/Hdactech/hdac)

3. Revision of Hdac White Paper

Please be advised that the Hdac White Paper will be modified according to the decision of Hdac block reward reduction. The modified white paper will be reflected after the application of the Hdac source code update."

Source : https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do?mode=view&articleNo=4080

legendary
Activity: 826
Someone knows something because someone mines at a rate of 8 terahashas per second
The speed of extraction is greater than on any other coin of a similar algorithm.
But by the way, are there even pools for HDAC? I wonder what algo it is using and why do they keep their mining in private. It's more of centralization right now.

Good question because lately mining looks like a guarded secret  Wink.

I don't know but always was important to get as many miners as possible on the board to have a strong and secured netwotrk.

Is Hdac different when it comes to mining? Can somebody explain why there is a problem?
Oops, I thought, that here no problem. It should not be hidden, and should be publicly available. Everyone knows that the more miners, the safer and more stable the network. It is interesting to hear comments about this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
But by the way, are there even pools for HDAC? I wonder what algo it is using and why do they keep their mining in private. It's more of centralization right now.

Good question because lately mining looks like a guarded secret  Wink.

I don't know but always was important to get as many miners as possible on the board to have a strong and secured netwotrk.

Is Hdac different when it comes to mining? Can somebody explain why there is a problem?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Pages:
Jump to: