Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November - page 12. (Read 46984 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Someone knows something because someone mines at a rate of 8 terahashas per second
The speed of extraction is greater than on any other coin of a similar algorithm.
Such power can be increased only using the service Nicehash
Believe me someone spends a lot of resources to get this coin.
ASIC's are here Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
How is this with bounty distribution?

I hear that there is another round for members which missed the last withdrawal. Is this true?

Can anybody confirm or deny this and share some more details, please.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Despite the fact that the price has fallen the last couple of days, I am waiting for success from the project. I like the idea of ​​this project. I wanted the team to achieve the desired result
However, honestly, I do not know what to expect from this team. They have a good idea. Great partnership support. And hav to this, they cannot organize stable work without temporary transfers. What we saw earlier. And for me it is contradictory.
I hope that in the future they can look more professional.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Despite the fact that the price has fallen the last couple of days, I am waiting for success from the project. I like the idea of ​​this project. I wanted the team to achieve the desired result
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Someone knows something because someone mines at a rate of 8 terahashas per second
The speed of extraction is greater than on any other coin of a similar algorithm.
Such power can be increased only using the service Nicehash
Believe me someone spends a lot of resources to get this coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This coin has raised a lot of money but crashed so hard and now new exposure from team. No new exchanges and now volume, literally meaning if you want to buy many coins you will pump the price a lot. Very bad
That's too sad. I'm lucky to have dumped HDAC tokens last month when it was still in great price and good volume.

maybe in the price these tokens will still rise at a fairly high price, it just will not happen so fast. Now is the time that the cost of many coins has fallen.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
Lately all tokens after listing lose their value significantly. One year ago every project listed on the first exchange was successful and prices rise from 10 to 50X in no time. Today this is not possible anymore. From the ICO's I invested in the last few months even one token price didn't hold the ICO price and surged 10 to 25X.

That is why so many projects can't achieve soft caps and try to extend fundraising. This is worthless in my opinion because if there were no investors during the month or two when ICO was in full run then there will be no new once if they extend even for a half year.

The bear market has to end and more confidence is needed to fund again projects with millions.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hyundai Pay will extend its Hdac blockchain services by expanding availability in smart home and online-to-offline (O2O) areas, the company said.

Hyundai Pay is currently working to create a bridge node between public and private blockchain. The firm will then run proof of concept trials in various areas.
Well, this is something. As always here, it sounds not bad.  Well, again, we sit down on the bench waiting for test results in various areas.
It would not be bad to have not only one exchanger.
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This coin has raised a lot of money but crashed so hard and now new exposure from team. No new exchanges and now volume, literally meaning if you want to buy many coins you will pump the price a lot. Very bad

Don't worry. We expect Hdac to get approval from Finma for exchange listing. Hdac is not officially listed in Bibox.

Don't worry? it has crashed so hard man, people lost a lot of money in this project. They have very bad social impact and no marketing at all, nobody knows what is going on and just everyone talking about Finma approval. But for the money they raised by ICO and the connections of core team in real business, really? Idk what is wrong here.
I agree with you. Team should work hard for development of their project, and inform their investorsabout this process. I don't talk about bounty hunters. But investors gave own money to this project. And they deserve to know how situation is.

I agree with you guys too. This looks bad and there is no marketing

Lately, we have wallet update because of voting. There is no explanation from the team about this voting.
I could find nothing. No info at all. Why this voting? What is the problem? What is the official Hdac answer? And so on.

I would like to know everything before I vote but I couldn't because there is no info so I have to wait until I find something or finally somebody starts to discuss this subject here and we will be able to choose wisely.

HDac team have a very terribly communication chain line, I remember how we anticipated many months itching to hear news concerning a lot of things about the project but no update or info came until much later. I don't believe in HDac anymore, because alot more Projects which even raise the bar higher through competition are out to beat them to their game.

No doubt, communication is one the of the main components of successful company. But also we can see that team is working now, so I'm not going to hurry with conclusions about project future.
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
Hyundai Pay will extend its Hdac blockchain services by expanding availability in smart home and online-to-offline (O2O) areas, the company said.

Hyundai Pay is currently working to create a bridge node between public and private blockchain. The firm will then run proof of concept trials in various areas.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I read that Hdac Technology received a letter from FINMA, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority, who requested them to submit information about what functions added to Hdac platform since the Hdac MainNet was launched.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Korea Blockchain Association launched 'ICO Club' today, and Hdac joined as a founding member. The club will put the best effort to create healthy blockchain ecosystem and to lay the rational policy with communications with the government authorities.

Don't worry. We expect Hdac to get approval from Finma for exchange listing. Hdac is not officially listed in Bibox.

Don't worry? it has crashed so hard man, people lost a lot of money in this project. They have very bad social impact and no marketing at all, nobody knows what is going on and just everyone talking about Finma approval. But for the money they raised by ICO and the connections of core team in real business, really? Idk what is wrong here.
I agree with you. Team should work hard for development of their project, and inform their investorsabout this process. I don't talk about bounty hunters. But investors gave own money to this project. And they deserve to know how situation is.

Lately, we have wallet update because of voting. There is no explanation from the team about this voting.
I could find nothing. No info at all. Why this voting? What is the problem? What is the official Hdac answer? And so on.

I would like to know everything before I vote but I couldn't because there is no info so I have to wait until I find something or finally somebody starts to discuss this subject here and we will be able to choose wisely.

HDac team have a very terribly communication chain line, I remember how we anticipated many months itching to hear news concerning a lot of things about the project but no update or info came until much later. I don't believe in HDac anymore, because alot more Projects which even raise the bar higher through competition are out to beat them to their game.
That's too sad. I'm lucky to have dumped HDAC tokens last month when it was still in great price and good volume.

I dumped this coins too, it wasn't worth the long wait and sweat, considering how long it took the team to develop their own Blockchain, I expected a whole lot than what I see now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Merit: 92

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334
Hyundai Kasse Hardware Wallet Review on Bitcointalk (Turkish)

A friend of mine made a Kasse Hardware Wallet review. Content is in Turkish but you can take a look.

I translated it into English Smiley
Here it is
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46258335

I hope you like it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i did not know that hdac was minable. this might be an interesting coin to mine. i still have mixed feelings on it but i will put a miner on it for a while.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Smiley CONNECTED WORLD SUMMIT, 25-26 September, London.

Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Pages:
Jump to: