Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING - page 13. (Read 27923 times)

Activity: 715
Merit: 500
From Discord

"Alan - Today 00:38
@here We will be releasing a new version of our website tomorrow, and have our usual weekly update through our blog on Thursday-- it will contain photos of our new office, and a protocol update!"

Will follow the updates. Better attach a screenshot from Discord if you can ppl.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
They announced very big exchange but price is only a little over ICO price now. I was expecting better performance after this news, I guess I was wrong. Maybe people don't realize how big this news is yet, maybe they couldn't attract big investors. I'm watching the progress closely.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
This is a great beginning for Aventus and AVT. Wishing the team well and holding thumbs that Aventus and AVT will have a stellar and extremely successful year ahead. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I'm proud of Alan and Anika. They worked really hard for an exchange like this.

Real work begins now. You have to work so hard on the product, develop it for the real world use and find actual costumers.
Activity: 361
How this tokens going to Bitfinex?  Shocked
They dont accept new ERC20 tokens.. Only old tokens there...
Looks like devs working good  Roll Eyes

As you can see, there is only 21 coins listed on bitfinex and almost all of them are much high than their ico price, so I think the avt will pump a lot soon.

There is no price manipulation on Bitfinex. There is no significant increase since yesterday.
Activity: 770

As you can see, there is only 21 coins listed on bitfinex and almost all of them are much high than their ico price, so I think the avt will pump a lot soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Aventus is a great project and has a solid and professional team. That's why.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
BITFINEX official announcement

https://www.bitfinex.com/posts/224
Wow, just Wow. Haven't believed that, great news! Congratulations to the Aventus Team, it is a huge success to get listed on such a big exchange. Good work!
From Discord

"Alan - Today 00:38
@here We will be releasing a new version of our website tomorrow, and have our usual weekly update through our blog on Thursday-- it will contain photos of our new office, and a protocol update!"
Activity: 364
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
BITFINEX official announcement

https://www.bitfinex.com/posts/224
That is really a good news for avt investors and coinholders, but I think it is too early to sell my avt since I think it will be the next omg.
Activity: 700
Big thanks to all loyal Aventus supporters for believing in project. This is only the beginning of a very successful project!
Great Bitfinex. I hope in the future Aventus will have more new exchanges in the future, especially Bittrex and poloniex because these two exchanges are very good and stable. I hope to get updates soon from the project and will invest in this long term altcoin
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
time to leave bitfinex their decisions are disturbing Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/RQnSDln.jpg

Relax, take it easy
For there is nothing that we can do.
Relax, take it easy
Blame it on me or blame it on you.

Cool
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Quo Vadis
Congratulations for bringing avt on bitfinex. I knew from the begining that i wouldnt regret investing in your ico
Activity: 336
Big thanks to all loyal Aventus supporters for believing in project. This is only the beginning of a very successful project!

Yes, a big liquid exchange is a big breakthrough for the project. But there is still a lot of work ahead and this is just the beginning.
Activity: 742
Activity: 361
Yes, yesterday's rumors were justified, it was necessary to buy. I thought it was an attempt to raise the price of tokens a little, but it's true.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
AVENTUS is on BITFINEX now!

https://www.bitfinex.com/trading/AVTUSD

Great \o/. Even though there is a bearish trend in all altcoin market, Aventus price is jumping very good to up. Thanks to Aventus team to satisfy the investors by getting listed in a such great exchange. Lets fly till 10 USD  Cool

Wow! Very great! My congratulations to the team!
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
AVENTUS is on BITFINEX now!

https://www.bitfinex.com/trading/AVTUSD

Great \o/. Even though there is a bearish trend in all altcoin market, Aventus price is jumping very good to up. Thanks to Aventus team to satisfy the investors by getting listed in a such great exchange. Lets fly till 10 USD  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: