Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING - page 10. (Read 27923 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
In Russia there is a great interest in this currency, now a very good price to buy, with an issue of 6.000.000 coins, this investment in the near future will bring you an excellent profit  Wink
my investment

https://imgur.com/a/vKhah
not only in russia in UK also peoples are intresting in this project and wants to invest in
all they wana need is more developments
once its started and event ticketing start and when AVT will get some contract with big ticketing companies then the real trades on AVT will start people will buy more AVT and believe it people realy needs a platform like AVT now a days because of fraud and black markiting in ticketing
i hope near future AVT will get great value in market
yes i hope soon this is gonna happen
and this week we will heard a announcement from AVT team
also voted on binance exchange i hope AVT will soon on binance exchange and then AVT will get pretty good volume from binance exchange
Aventus Protocol (Part 1) is coming realy excited to see AVT progress about that
Binance will be awesome! For sure AVT will rise after the Segwit2x Fork, it's a great time for buying at the moment. I think we will never see this price again after November.
I agree with you . The price of AVT is now very low and I would definitely buy immediately after the setwit2x ends because in the future the price of AVT could reach $ 10 in 2018 and there will be lots of whales interested in AVT.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
In Russia there is a great interest in this currency, now a very good price to buy, with an issue of 6.000.000 coins, this investment in the near future will bring you an excellent profit  Wink
my investment

not only in russia in UK also peoples are intresting in this project and wants to invest in
once its started and event ticketing start and when AVT will get some contract with big ticketing companies then the real trades on AVT will start people will buy more AVT and believe it people realy needs a platform like AVT now a days because of fraud and black markiting in ticketing
also voted on binance exchange i hope AVT will soon on binance exchange and then AVT will get pretty good volume from binance exchange
Aventus Protocol (Part 1) is coming realy excited to see AVT progress about that
Binance will be awesome! For sure AVT will rise after the Segwit2x Fork, it's a great time for buying at the moment. I think we will never see this price again after November.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
my investment

Activity: 504
Merit: 128
my investment

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
my investment

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
you are to eliminate the middle-man right? and do artists have time to do the ticket selling?
Activity: 518
Merit: 257

Aventus Weekly Update #7

Hi everyone. As per usual it’s been a busy week here at Aventus.
With our first protocol component out of the way we are moving full steam ahead on our main-net first protocol beta release.
Thanks to all of you who took part in the community poll. We have also had two new staff members joining us and the office
is slowly starting to full up. Here’s what we’re going to be covering today...

Read more on Aventus blog

Aventus Protocol (Part 1):
Deep Dive on Voting

We are excited to have a look at the first component of the Aventus Protocol: An AVT stake weighted voting module,
allowing Aventus network participants to have a part in shaping the future of the protocol......

Community Poll Results:
Postponing the Mainnet Release

After a discussion on Discord about postponing the mainnet release of our first protocol module until post Bitcoin hard fork,
we opened a 24 hour poll asking the Aventus community to vote on whether we should go ahead with our mainnet release this week,
or postpone it for a couple of weeks until post hardfork when we can do a proper media push and get more attention
since people will be less distracted.....

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

Community Poll:
Should we postpone mainnet first module release till post-fork?

Over the weekend, a debate arose on our Discord channel regarding whether or not we should postpone our main-net first protocol beta release
until after the Bitcoin hard fork, since alt coins in general are suffering from the concentrated attention on Bitcoin and its future direction....

I think postponing till after the fork would be the best option
Yes, that will be a good decision. Hopefully this damn BTC-Fork-Story will end soon, the next Fork (after Segwit2x) Bitcoin Silver is coming.
We do not need to fear the scenario Bitcoin hardfork, this is the ICO token, it does not depend on the price of Bitcoin much like Altcoin market.
Important, the investors can keep their calm when the market become quiet before the hardfork or not!
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch
Thanks to this coin nobody trusts Ian Balina anymore lol. Using the blockchain for ticket sales is one of the signs the ICO mania might have gone too far.
Good to see however this is about to get listed on more exchanges, but if I was in one of the ICO investors I would definitely sell now and move to something else.

The entire market of altcoins is weakened by bitcoin now. Why you want to sell before public beta and production launch?
It's one of the few ICOs that entered the best exchange in such a short time.
Right, if you sell now you will regret in some weeks for sure, it's still very cheap and the Marketcap is very low so much space to grow. After the damn Bitcoin Fork Story Altcoins will rise again, with additional good news from the project it can tripple within a few hours.
The entire market of altcoins is weakened by bitcoin now. Why you want to sell before public beta and production launch?

You guys have a point, selling at actual launch of the product might be better, When is that going to be exactly? Will it match Segwit 2x (16th November) roughly? If that's the case that might do the trick.
Anyway I am not a big fan of the project but I have to reiterate that it is very sensible of the developers to ask the community whether it would be better to schedule the launch post fork; that means they actually care about the token price unlike most other projects out there...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
They have some partnerships with ticketing company or with airlines company or touristic agency right now?
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
then that aventus began to trade on bitfinex says that this is a strong coin

Community Poll:

Over the weekend, a debate arose on our Discord channel regarding whether or not we should postpone our main-net first protocol beta release
until after the Bitcoin hard fork, since alt coins in general are suffering from the concentrated attention on Bitcoin and its future direction....

Yes, that will be a good decision. Hopefully this damn BTC-Fork-Story will end soon, the next Fork (after Segwit2x) Bitcoin Silver is coming.
Activity: 244

Community Poll:

Community Poll:

Thanks to this coin nobody trusts Ian Balina anymore lol. Using the blockchain for ticket sales is one of the signs the ICO mania might have gone too far.
Good to see however this is about to get listed on more exchanges, but if I was in one of the ICO investors I would definitely sell now and move to something else.

Right, if you sell now you will regret in some weeks for sure, it's still very cheap and the Marketcap is very low so much space to grow. After the damn Bitcoin Fork Story Altcoins will rise again, with additional good news from the project it can tripple within a few hours.

Activity: 224
Merit: 36
ch4534ch3ckn3v3rch453481tch
Activity: 168
Is there was a big bonuses for pre-sale? Which min and max price was on crowdsale?

What is OPT? Symbol of Aventus - AVT. May be you mixed up something?
Tokens trading on BitFinex and Etherdelta right now?
Pages:
Jump to: