Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SALE SEPT 6] 🚀🚀 AVENTUS 🚀🚀- ANTI FRAUD ANTI TOUTS EVENT TICKETING - page 47. (Read 27923 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

Great news, the ICO date will be started on September 6th and run until the 12th, so it is not the late August, but the early September, and I think this ANN thread should be updated with this important information.
Will ICO stay 5 days? Like previous rules? Expect ICO time not too long if the minimum target has been met
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Finally, the waiting is over for Aventus ICO! I will be watching the events unfolding!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Incredibly, I am one of the fans of spotify, already many people who listen to the song through spotify, this is very great and awesome.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Something that is very much needed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

Great news, the ICO date will be started on September 6th and run until the 12th, so it is not the late August, but the early September, and I think this ANN thread should be updated with this important information.
Activity: 518

Great! And thank you for updating us. We know for sure this project will be successful. I just read the ICO date, and I congratulate you guys in advance.
Activity: 154
Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market
This updates really worth. I was expecting ico will start without delay cause I believe it will hit hardcap easily. keeping couple ether just for aventus.

Thanks so much, we really appreciate your support. Details for the Token Sale will be posted soon.
Activity: 154
Aventus solution to disrupt ticketing market
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
This updates really worth. I was expecting ico will start without delay cause I believe it will hit hardcap easily. keeping couple ether just for aventus.
Merit: 257
Activity: 448
Its an Amazing Platform it will not only help the organizers but fans will also get tickets at the cheaper rates.I am very excited about Aventus.
Activity: 319
I've purchased tickets to cinema via CC + internet site and showed QR code when I came there. I got like 10% discount for that.

I think using crypto payment + Aventus platform will help to reduce cost much more. There's 2 major CC that monopolized market. In crypto there's like 10-20 top coins that compete and can be easily used to pay for tickets.
Merit: 257
I hope the project will grow rapidly and be available in Europe. It will be amazing if it becomes a world standard!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Good stuff. Really cool blog post! And seriously, I believe the ICO is going to be very successful. This project is real!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Great article as usual, reading it! Thanks Aventus Smiley

I hope you can release final date for the ICO soon.

Really great article and great information. Most specially now that people are drawn to listening or are up to date most of the time of the current news and latest music. And hope to hear the newest update also of the coming ICO, though we know the Aventus team are currently so busy right now with their projects.

I think this is going to be a really hot ICO because it will run for a very short duration but it will have a huge following I think. I am glad I did a blog review about it so some of my readers will be quite keen to follow up and join in the ICO I hope, as some people on Facebook always ask me about good tokens to invest in.
Activity: 170
Hi, please see: Sorry about the delay in ICO date. It will come, latest next Tuesday. But I can confirm, very early September. More details on Tuesday Smiley.

Note, the price ratio and everything will remain the same.

Thanks for small update, waiting the big update on Tuesday (or earlier) Smiley

Hi!

Will the bounty campaign run beyond August 27th? In the google spreadsheet the last week of the campaign ends on the 27th, but as you say the ICO will be in early September.

I think it's better to ask in the bounty thread. Most likely bounty campaign will run till ICO end date (early September + 5 days of ICO duration or less if they will sell all tokens earlier).
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Hi, please see: Sorry about the delay in ICO date. It will come, latest next Tuesday. But I can confirm, very early September. More details on Tuesday Smiley.

Hi!

Will the bounty campaign run beyond August 27th? In the google spreadsheet the last week of the campaign ends on the 27th, but as you say the ICO will be in early September.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Great article as usual, reading it! Thanks Aventus Smiley

I hope you can release final date for the ICO soon.

Really great article and great information. Most specially now that people are drawn to listening or are up to date most of the time of the current news and latest music. And hope to hear the newest update also of the coming ICO, though we know the Aventus team are currently so busy right now with their projects.
Pages:
Jump to: